First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who Won What

Mastic, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Hey, does anybody know the voting results for the village election?
Unofficial

Moriches, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Who Won What wrote:
Hey, does anybody know the voting results for the village election?
VILLAGE OF MASTIC BEACH ELECTION RESULTS:

MAYOR BILL BIONDI - 651

TRUSTEE GARY STIRIZ - 504

TRUSTEE NICK BUSA - 585

TRUSTEE CAROL BISSONETTTE - 442

PAUL BRESHARD.- 2

HONEST FRANK.- 0

BRUCE BENTLY BAXTER - who cares he lost.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Unofficial wrote:
HONEST FRANK.- 0
I noticed Stalker Brady made sure to include HF in the results. I think Brady wants to be orally molested by HF.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed Stalker Brady made sure to include HF in the results. I think Brady wants to be orally molested by HF.
Maybe the last post (from Shirley) wasn't mine. But, you are so quick to whip it out. You didn't even vote against The man you call McCheese. Maybe that's because convicts usually can't vote in America. Did you see the other post starring HF, now there's a guy who likes what he does, unlike you. Sweeping sand and licking camel balls must get pretty boring.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
Sweeping sand and licking camel balls must get pretty boring.
dont you mean polishing boots and licking Garys balls?
Brady

Moriches, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>dont you mean polishing boots and licking Garys balls?
You couldn't even get out from under your camel to vote. STFU
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't even get out from under your camel to vote. STFU
Yeah, if you say so. Remember, you are the one who is ALWAYS so misinformed.

How did that work out for you with HF going away for 8 years on the 13th of March?
Is Baxter for Real

Mastic, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
If the village did not count the write in ballots, how could the Village Crier send out an email blast claiming moments after the counting was over that Bruce received 337 votes? Just because they were write in votes does not mean they were all for Bruce.

I am unsubscribing from the Village Crier and maybe everyone else should, too. I've seen lots of incorrect information in the Crier, and I think everyone who feels the same way should hit the unsubscribe link and send the Crier a message - your not needed!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Is Baxter for Real wrote:
If the village did not count the write in ballots, how could the Village Crier send out an email blast claiming moments after the counting was over that Bruce received 337 votes? Just because they were write in votes does not mean they were all for Bruce.
I am unsubscribing from the Village Crier and maybe everyone else should, too. I've seen lots of incorrect information in the Crier, and I think everyone who feels the same way should hit the unsubscribe link and send the Crier a message - your not needed!
Let me guess, they counted the write-in ballots and gave him credit for all of the paper ballots that were in the write-in pile. And, the number he received was insufficient to overcome any of the other candidates actual votes received. The Crier is written by Bruce, so I assume he accepts that outcome. He can't get more votes than the total number of votes cast.

Since: Apr 09

Manorville, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Unofficial wrote:
<quoted text>
VILLAGE OF MASTIC BEACH ELECTION RESULTS:
MAYOR BILL BIONDI - 651
TRUSTEE GARY STIRIZ - 504
TRUSTEE NICK BUSA - 585
TRUSTEE CAROL BISSONETTTE - 442
PAUL BRESHARD.- 2
HONEST FRANK.- 0
According to newsday only 70 votes were cast for Bill. If thats the case to bad no one ran against him. What a real show of support form his supporters!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
According to newsday only 70 votes were cast for Bill. If thats the case to bad no one ran against him. What a real show of support form his supporters!
Wrong, 651 actual votes but some people didn't bother to vote for him since they knew he was unopposed. What was really telling was out of 7,500 registered voters, only about 950 botched to vote. If there was so much discontent, as you are implying, then you would have expected a negative turnout....didn't happen!

Manorville, NY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, 651 actual votes but some people didn't bother to vote for him since they knew he was unopposed. What was really telling was out of 7,500 registered voters, only about 950 botched to vote. If there was so much discontent, as you are implying, then you would have expected a negative turnout....didn't happen!
Acually most people I talk to feel nothing can be done so they dont bother. They have a "What's the use." attitude. Throw out one crook and you just get another. On that I agree. I say ok its over. Prove me wrong. Stop no bid contracts to relatives. Start living up to campaign promises.
Why am I seeing hookers and drug dealers on Neighborhood road right across the street from Village Hall?
Brady

Moriches, NY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
How were their prices...

Prostitutes, really? Right across from Village Hall. Unbelievable.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Acually most people I talk to feel nothing can be done so they dont bother. They have a "What's the use." attitude. Throw out one crook and you just get another. On that I agree. I say ok its over. Prove me wrong. Stop no bid contracts to relatives. Start living up to campaign promises.
Why am I seeing hookers and drug dealers on Neighborhood road right across the street from Village Hall?
Hookers there?? Where??? I got $5..

Manorville, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
How were their prices...
Prostitutes, really? Right across from Village Hall. Unbelievable.
Thats it deflect the idea that no bid contracts are being givin out and just focus on the prostitution. Everyone knows that horse faced slut is a hooker. And the two guys she stands out there arent code enforcement.
Enough Already

Mastic, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
I'm tired of all the negativity. Try becoming part of the solution rather than continuing to constantly complain about what's not getting done. If the village wasn't here the problems would be worse. Carol did nothing except criticize and complain and she's gone.

The Crier constantly criticizes the village, but rarely mentions the good things being done. They also supported Carol's campaign.

Click on the Unsubscribe Link and Just Say No!
carol

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2013
i am a looooooser but I am keeping true to my 20 yr career not getting redlected bruce,baxter,& beachman will be equel to honest bruce drop the crier he is a fool
Byby or bye bye

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
i am a looooooser but I am keeping true to my 20 yr career not getting redlected bruce,baxter,& beachman will be equel to honest bruce drop the crier he is a fool
you think he's going away? You would see and hear less of him if you elected him. My guess is he's going to be writing more and more. Have fun with him in the future.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Negativity is infectious. It will spread like MOLD...the same mold growing behind the uninspected sheetrock and insulation that was covered up without permits.

Buyer BEWARE (Hey, Bruce, I used your name).
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
Negativity is infectious.
Yes it is.

1. Gary isnt trying to back door a cellphone tower on his land. Now for the negativity part: no he isnt.

2. Gary used improper materials on Riveria. Now for the negativity part: no he didnt, he had permission.

3. Gary gave a no bid contract to a family member. Now for the negativity part: no he didnt, it wasnt a family member.

4. Code enforcement were armed during the big storm. Now for the negativity part: no they werent.

Turns out all 4 items were a statement of fact, and responded to in a negative manner in order to obfuscate the facts making the wet dream vision team look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 6 hr really 16
Betty, Betty, Betty 6 hr hodoo 25
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! 19 hr hodoo 35
Congratulations Mr. Daly May 24 hodoo 23
Main Street MBV May 24 hodoo 11
Betty I thought you were conservative? May 24 Whaaaaaaaat 43
Anderson Nay's at the meeting May 22 hoo doo you think... 24
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE