First Prev
of 3
Next Last
realtors

Mastic, NY

#41 Jun 17, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would be welcoming them here? Local slumlords and the property managers that work with them. cha-ching. Quality of life doesn't matter to those people.
A few of the local Mastic Beach Realtors are responsible for running Mastic Beach into the ground. They have flooded this community with tenants who live in little overcrowded fire trap bungalows that have been illegally converted to year round houses.
The village needs to step up inspections and fine both the realtors and the absentee landlords who live in the city.
right

Mastic, NY

#42 Jun 17, 2013
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>And the village cant do ONE DAMN THING ABOUT IT!!! So why was that the rally call of the MBVEC on why we needed to become a village? There is MORE sex offenders now as a village then there was BEFORE we were a village.
Blame who ever you want. In America we blame the GOVERNMENT for things like these, not local civic groups!
Your nonsense is ridiculous. I think I'll blame you for spreading lies.
right

Mastic, NY

#43 Jun 17, 2013
realtors wrote:
<quoted text>
A few of the local Mastic Beach Realtors are responsible for running Mastic Beach into the ground. They have flooded this community with tenants who live in little overcrowded fire trap bungalows that have been illegally converted to year round houses.
The village needs to step up inspections and fine both the realtors and the absentee landlords who live in the city.
And the village should contact the Board of Realtors, have such Realtors fined, investigate possibility of charges for blockbusting. Licenses revoked, etc. Realtors have a code of ethics that they swear to abide by.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#44 Jun 17, 2013
oh well wrote:
<quoted text>Before the village vote we had 12 sex offenders living in MB.(documented by Frank F himself) 3 years later with our village, we have over 30.(Documented by Brady himself) Nice job village, you really know how to make a town better.
you lying piece of shiite.(Spelled intentionally wrong to harass terrorists), i did not say the number was 30. Go to the william floyd school website and click mastic beach. And look out for aliases of the same person. If you think you are winning by lying, enjoy yourlf.
WHY

Stamford, CT

#45 Jun 17, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
And the village should contact the Board of Realtors, have such Realtors fined, investigate possibility of charges for blockbusting. Licenses revoked, etc. Realtors have a code of ethics that they swear to abide by.
Do it. But you all are too busy chasing the POA around to do any REAL work!
Wasnt this why we formed a village????
SO DO IT ALREADY! Do what you were VOTED in to do!!! But you wont. Because it doesnt involve the MBPOA.
WHY

Stamford, CT

#46 Jun 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>you lying piece of shiite.(Spelled intentionally wrong to harass terrorists), i did not say the number was 30. Go to the william floyd school website and click mastic beach. And look out for aliases of the same person. If you think you are winning by lying, enjoy yourlf.
We had LESS sex offenders BEFORE we became a village. FACT!
You village lovers are NOW trying to say its not that bad.
FACT FACT FACT!!! Less sex offenders BEFORE a village was formed!!!
WHY

Stamford, CT

#47 Jun 17, 2013
realtors wrote:
<quoted text>
A few of the local Mastic Beach Realtors are responsible for running Mastic Beach into the ground. They have flooded this community with tenants who live in little overcrowded fire trap bungalows that have been illegally converted to year round houses.
The village needs to step up inspections and fine both the realtors and the absentee landlords who live in the city.
That would be great!They would be doing what they PROMISED to do!
But they wont! Because if it doesnt involve destroying the MBPOA, the village doesnt want any part of it. See how your village turned out? We became a village to stop slumlords, sex offenders and sec8. The village has no power to stop any of these groups. So they spend all their time filling in pot hole and stalking the MBPOA members. Great village you guys are running!
Dissolve

Mastic Beach, NY

#48 Jun 17, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be great!They would be doing what they PROMISED to do!
But they wont! Because if it doesnt involve destroying the MBPOA, the village doesnt want any part of it. See how your village turned out? We became a village to stop slumlords, sex offenders and sec8. The village has no power to stop any of these groups. So they spend all their time filling in pot hole and stalking the MBPOA members. Great village you guys are running!
Listen to yourself... All you do is live and breathe MBPOA propoganda. You are not helping anyone. If you feel so strongly, do something positive.
WHY

Stamford, CT

#49 Jun 17, 2013
Dissolve wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to yourself... All you do is live and breathe MBPOA propoganda. You are not helping anyone. If you feel so strongly, do something positive.
if the village is so great, why do we have more sex offenders then before we became a village and why do they spend so much time stalking the MBPOA?
Also Brady, give me one example of the MBPOA trying to destroy the village in the last 3 years?
right

Mastic, NY

#50 Jun 17, 2013
Dissolve wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to yourself... All you do is live and breathe MBPOA propoganda. You are not helping anyone. If you feel so strongly, do something positive.
sounds like someone's getting squeezed. nonsense getting more and more narrow, broken record, no real argument, on and on it goes.
wrong

Rockville, MD

#51 Jun 17, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be great!They would be doing what they PROMISED to do!
But they wont! Because if it doesnt involve destroying the MBPOA, the village doesnt want any part of it. See how your village turned out? We became a village to stop slumlords, sex offenders and sec8. The village has no power to stop any of these groups. So they spend all their time filling in pot hole and stalking the MBPOA members. Great village you guys are running!
You are so wrong.. They don't do pot holes
Get a life

Stamford, CT

#52 Jun 17, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong.. They don't do pot holes
They don't DO anything!

Ad this is all you got? " they don't do pot holes"?
Give it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 22 hr Barbara 491
Evan Politico may save the Village Thu 11951Ratdog 45
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) Feb 22 DJZ Joker Enforce... 25
BrookHaven to inspect condem stick docks Feb 21 11951Ratdog 12
Bittrolff Feb 20 Diidhedoit 2
Village isdead Feb 19 Poa 64
Crabby Robs Feb 16 Babtobeboned 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages