Wing Stop Has Lost It

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2014
I should have known when the girl quoted ten minutes for pick up time. Burgers were rare and fries were under done. The only saving grace was the onion rings. I think its the last time I stop at Wing Stop Mastic Beach

Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
I should have known when the girl quoted ten minutes for pick up time. Burgers were rare and fries were under done. The only saving grace was the onion rings. I think its the last time I stop at Wing Stop Mastic Beach

The food there sucks. It even sucked when it first opened and was called Wings N' Things.
land of the slaves

Shirley, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2014
That seems to be a big problem when commercial real estate gets hungry with out haveing the proper for-sight of franchise and want to be in the food industry or just an expensive short sale .
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2014
Two things I love are good wings and well hung men
Dantheman

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
Is it possible to be any more low class than to eat fast food in mastic? Lol hopefully it gave you food poisoning, think of it as natural selection.

Ps badtothebone is a pussee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the reputation of mastic beach village 3 hr Squatter joe 28
mastic village being dissolved Mon Hahahahaha 58
Child Sex Dolls Prevents Pedos from having Sex ... Mon Badtothebone 5
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) Sun Bruce 91
85-356 Prohibited use (Front Yard) (Sep '10) May 22 Shirley EDWARDS 62
MBPOA holds first MBV AUCTION May 21 ABC 2
piece of shitt SPERY May 21 Faayad 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages