Shirley family died of smoke inhalation in fire, says mom's sister
Smoke inhalation caused the deaths of a woman and her three young children in a Shirley house fire last week, a family member said Monday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.
#1 Oct 17, 2013
Is there any information on a memorial or mass
#2 Oct 24, 2013
The fire was set accidentally, but how did it actually start. Something does not seem right. Does anybody know?
#3 Oct 31, 2013
Does anybody know how this fire really started it was deemed an accident but no details were provided. Sounds fishy.
#4 Mar 7, 2014
Just wondering if anybody knows what really caused the "accidental " fire in Shirley where the mother and her three children died?
I could see if the fire started in the kitchen of boiler room, but in the living room. Just wondering if anybody knows what caused it?
Add your comments below
|Should "Honest Frank" Be Committed ? (Jun '10)||Fri||SoldierOfGood||570|
|house lift||Fri||Diangelo 59||1|
|Apt for rent||Jan 18||ReallyBrady||4|
|horse boarding (Jan '13)||Jan 18||Dantheman||78|
|Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09)||Jan 13||Mel Brooks||6|
|Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s...||Jan 10||positronium||7|
|Village Taxes||Jan 6||Badtothebone||2|
Find what you want!
Search Center Moriches Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC