First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 9, 2014
Devils advocate wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about? I'm not from East Moriches. Man, you are an idiot. Go "catch your bus"(?)
Do you want to argue everything? I know you are not from em, but that location identifies you. Why don't you and your friend hoodo go dig up more old posts to try to get a reaction.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#22 Jun 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a bus I hear? NOPE!
Are you sure that isnt the sound of a bus? Ask your buddy Vodka Vick, he has heard the magic bus close up when it ran him over.

The magic bus is coming.
slve girl

Caerphilly, UK

#23 Jul 7, 2014
I want a master on bb m or k ik I am young and my old master does want me to be punished untill I find a new one then the new one can take over so my b bm is 25BF9736 and my k ik is rachelx2002
make sure to tell me the rules when you talk to me
ben

Wahroonga, Australia

#24 Jul 25, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Male or female slave bitch wanted for cam sesion for young hung master
i am here add me on skype or yahoo bennyboi1011

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#25 Jul 27, 2014
ROTF LMAO while, you guys turn this into the all to familiar rank out session. Ding Ding
lostsub50

Lawrenceville, GA

#27 Aug 23, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Sounds fun!
Slave

Brighton, MA

#28 Sep 18, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
You still looking?

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#29 Oct 9, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
honestjo50

Lochgelly, UK

#30 Apr 24, 2015
skype honestjo50 what you like
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#31 Apr 24, 2015
I wish to be a dirty cam slave yet wonder if my pecker is too small for camera
jessicajoy112

Columbia, MO

#41 Monday Dec 4
Hello my loves and thank you for reading my ad.

First off what i am looking for might offend some people and if it does please leave quietly without leaving a mean comment.

All i want is a man that will bend over blindfolded on the bed with his ass up to let men walk in the front door plant their load in your ass and leave.

Basically how it works is ill find anonymous men online, give them your location they will walk in use you until they shoot in your butt and then they leave. You wont have to talk or do anything other than sit there and be used like i worthless little whore.

If this is you then perfect! Message me on skype and lets get you penetrated. Please dont message me if youre not serious or just want to chat. I hate time wasters.

If you message me please be ready to start hosting immediately

Poor Brady

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#42 Wednesday Dec 6
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The hoodo and her alter ego are non-existent trolls. And you are the East Moriches poster who changes names but always says the same thing. I would chat more, but I have to catch a bus.
Brady takes a bus, Do you share a bathroom too?
Dam what a loser, how's the food stamps working out?
Maura

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Tuesday Dec 12
Poor Brady wrote:
<quoted text>

Brady takes a bus, Do you share a bathroom too?
Dam what a loser, how's the food stamps working out?
Bruce got slammed.
Franksanidiot

Mastic Beach, NY

#44 Wednesday Dec 13
Maura wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce got slammed.
Sorry, i was there. Frank F(hole) ran his mouth off, Bruce confronted him, Frank acts like an idiot and grabs Bruce, Bruce slams Frank to ground. Bruce gets up, Frank lays on ground like a frail old man that he is. hey Frank...... Don't run your mouth off and grab people if you don't have the balls to back it up. You're lucky you're not in jail right now! Hahahaha hahahaha
Maura

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Wednesday Dec 13
Franksanidiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, i was there. Frank F(hole) ran his mouth off, Bruce confronted him, Frank acts like an idiot and grabs Bruce, Bruce slams Frank to ground. Bruce gets up, Frank lays on ground like a frail old man that he is. hey Frank...... Don't run your mouth off and grab people if you don't have the balls to back it up. You're lucky you're not in jail right now! Hahahaha hahahaha
Why did you say Bruce gets up? You tripped up baldy. I'm getting the video. You are no longer my friend. I dont want anything to do with you. You are the frail old man if an 80 year old man slam you on the ground like a little bitch.
Franksanidiot and so R U

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 Wednesday
Maura wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you say Bruce gets up? You tripped up baldy. I'm getting the video. You are no longer my friend. I dont want anything to do with you. You are the frail old man if an 80 year old man slam you on the ground like a little bitch.
all right dish!t. Frank grabed Bruce and pulled him by the front of his vest. Bruce went forward and knocked Frank to the ground then got back up while Frank layed there like a pathetic turtle. Who said you were my friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) Dec 12 Jake off 72
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
Net Neutrality Nov 28 three blocks 1
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Nov 24 SH Brokerage 4
Murder In Bonnieville Nov '17 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov '17 Nick_The_Dick 3
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Feb '17 TBITOM59 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages