First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Just Curious

Mastic, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Someone said they heard there are directors and officers in the mbpoa that own multiple homes and are now in violation of village codes and laws, or have been in the past.

Is that true?

Have any of them rented to section 8 in the past, or are doing so now?

Is that true?

Not to accuse anyone, just wondering. Does anyone know?

Someone told me that the mbpoa is a hotbed for anti-village activity and they have a petition they're asking people to sign. Is that true?

Can someone address these questions? I mean it's not fair to have rumors floating around that aren't true.
Deedalicious

Irvington, NJ

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Quoted from the deed:

"Upon the formation of an incorporated village of Mastic Beach, the grantee Association agrees that it will convey or dedicate without consideration to the said village, such part of the within described property as may be included within the corporate limits of such village, subject, however, that any premises so conveyed will be kept and maintained for the use and benefit of the residents of such village."
details

Mastic Beach, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Just Curious wrote:
Someone said they heard there are directors and officers in the mbpoa that own multiple homes and are now in violation of village codes and laws, or have been in the past.
Is that true?
Is that true?
Someone told me that the mbpoa is a hotbed for anti-village activity and they have a petition they're asking people to sign. Is that true?
Can someone address these questions? I mean it's not fair to have rumors floating around that aren't true.
Why don't you just ask them? Are you into spreading rumors? What is the purpose of your question? Character assassination? Is there a particular person you look to destroy, or maybe all of them? Go to the next MBPOA meeting and ask them.
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Saint James, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Just Curious wrote:
Is that true?
Is that true?
The directors of the MBPOA do in fact own multiple homes in the area and have been a problem for years. Section 8 rentals, Bob DiBoner involved with Stanzonne, Maura Sperry section 8 rentals and no permits for unsafe additions to the houses. Kevin Collins illegaly running Barbaras Kitchen out of his house(Against SC Bd of Health) selling of the property accross from their clubhouse to Stanzonne for $75000 under real value so he can build a 3 rental house there, they yes are so anti village , yes do ask them. They are proud to tell you they are anti village and refuse to abide by village laws. I did ask them and thats what I was told. Years and years of that "group" using this town to put money in their own pockets(the Directors). Started with DiBoner and his underhanded ways and spread like wildfire....A group that could have done good for our community and it was all about money and power. Thats what forced this village to be formed, not clubhouses or marinas or bad blood beyween people. Came down to the MBPOA cared more about their pockets being lined and who they were in bed with them fixin the real problems in our town. How can you fix those problems when the directors of the group are part of that problem??????
wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The directors of the MBPOA do in fact own multiple homes in the area and have been a problem for years. Section 8 rentals, Bob DiBoner involved with Stanzonne, Maura Sperry section 8 rentals and no permits for unsafe additions to the houses. Kevin Collins illegaly running Barbaras Kitchen out of his house(Against SC Bd of Health) selling of the property accross from their clubhouse to Stanzonne for $75000 under real value so he can build a 3 rental house there, they yes are so anti village , yes do ask them. They are proud to tell you they are anti village and refuse to abide by village laws. I did ask them and thats what I was told. Years and years of that "group" using this town to put money in their own pockets(the Directors). Started with DiBoner and his underhanded ways and spread like wildfire....A group that could have done good for our community and it was all about money and power. Thats what forced this village to be formed, not clubhouses or marinas or bad blood beyween people. Came down to the MBPOA cared more about their pockets being lined and who they were in bed with them fixin the real problems in our town. How can you fix those problems when the directors of the group are part of that problem??????
The DeBona Legacy. Wow!
trouble

Mastic Beach, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The DeBona Legacy. Wow!
The troubled times seem to have started with those that Bob hand picked to "work" with, those that he empowered during his presidency. The people that were involved with the organization for years before were not the problem.
go ask them

Moriches, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Just Curious wrote:
Is that true?
Is that true?
Well, you could just go ask them. They meet on Thursday nights the first of the month.
I think the petition is a rumor. If people want to start a petition, go for it. I doubt the "MBPOA" as an organization is starting one. If it happens, it will be from someone else.
What people in the MBPOA are tired of is the constant harassment and the claim that BEFORE we became a village, the MBVEC said they had no intentions of taking the waterfront of the clubhouse. Then their very firsts act was to sue the POA to take the waterfront and clubhouse. It makes it look like thats all this village was formed for. And the whole "we can work together just as long as you give us everything" mentality isn't working.
As far as the houses, you will need to ask them yourself.
go ask them

Moriches, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies. No one is "LINING THEIR POCKETS" with money from the POA. EVERY dime is accounted for and if you have issues with them, do what Zany did years ago. Call the DA and have them investigated. Zany did and all his claims were found to be UNTRUE and FALSE! And yes, the village was formed to get the waterfront and marinas away from them and into Gary hands.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2013
go ask them wrote:
<quoted text>All lies. No one is "LINING THEIR POCKETS" with money from the POA. EVERY dime is accounted for and if you have issues with them, do what Zany did years ago. Call the DA and have them investigated. Zany did and all his claims were found to be UNTRUE and FALSE! And yes, the village was formed to get the waterfront and marinas away from them and into Gary hands.
Cash is hard to account for. But, you can always trust a bartender with outstanding judgements, R.I.G.H.T..?
call the DA

Moriches, NY

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Cash is hard to account for. But, you can always trust a bartender with outstanding judgements, R.I.G.H.T..?
So go call the DA with all your proof. Hes not an elected official lining his pockets at the tax payers expense. We already have those.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Jun 20, 2013
call the DA wrote:
<quoted text>So go call the DA with all your proof. Hes not an elected official lining his pockets at the tax payers expense. We already have those.
I don't care what he does with member's money. But, I would not have a guy who can't pay his bills in a position where loose cash is available. I don't need to call the DA.
call the DA

Moriches, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what he does with member's money. But, I would not have a guy who can't pay his bills in a position where loose cash is available. I don't need to call the DA.
Then STFU with your ACCUSATION with no proof!
Youre talking about what? 10, 15 dollars in a tip jar? You all are pathetic!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Jun 20, 2013
call the DA wrote:
<quoted text>Then STFU with your ACCUSATION with no proof!
Youre talking about what? 10, 15 dollars in a tip jar? You all are pathetic!
What did I accuse him of doing, except having unpaid bills? Want me to post them?
wf parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What did I accuse him of doing, except having unpaid bills? Want me to post them?
are you stalking these people? you seem to know all about everyone and want to spread it around. you don't seem to care if you are telling the truth or making up fiction. if someone posted any bills that i have unpaid, i would assume that they have been stalking me. these same accusations are recycled from 2009. they were found to be unfounded then, and are unfounded now. this whole topic is about bashing people. please nobody answer their idiot crap.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Jun 20, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>are you stalking these people? you seem to know all about everyone and want to spread it around. you don't seem to care if you are telling the truth or making up fiction. if someone posted any bills that i have unpaid, i would assume that they have been stalking me. these same accusations are recycled from 2009. they were found to be unfounded then, and are unfounded now. this whole topic is about bashing people. please nobody answer their idiot crap.
I keep it nice and clean until I get attacked. I didn't start this thread. I just made a comment which was that I don't think you need a permit to cut grass. But, an outsider ass keeps using my name, and even though it is obviously not me, they believe I was the one who made the comment (which in this case came from Sound Beach). I apparently don't have the right to make a comment.
Stop This Now

Mastic, NY

#16 Jun 20, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>are you stalking these people? you seem to know all about everyone and want to spread it around. you don't seem to care if you are telling the truth or making up fiction. if someone posted any bills that i have unpaid, i would assume that they have been stalking me. these same accusations are recycled from 2009. they were found to be unfounded then, and are unfounded now. this whole topic is about bashing people. please nobody answer their idiot crap.
What's up with the MBPOA? I saw on another topic that they were issued a lot of violations by the village. How come a community organization is getting so many tickets?

I heard about the guard shack problem. Is that why they're being given tickets? They've been around a long time. I hope this isn't true.

Can anyone fill me in?
call the DA

Moriches, NY

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Stop This Now wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with the MBPOA? I saw on another topic that they were issued a lot of violations by the village. How come a community organization is getting so many tickets?
I heard about the guard shack problem. Is that why they're being given tickets? They've been around a long time. I hope this isn't true.
Can anyone fill me in?
Ask Brady if you want the version with the lies.
The tickets is the villages way to try and stop the POA from opening the marina. Its a form of harassment. Gary can fix his marina without permits but the POA cant. That about sums it up. Go ask the MBPOA if you are concerned.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2013
call the DA wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Brady if you want the version with the lies.
The tickets is the villages way to try and stop the POA from opening the marina. Its a form of harassment. Gary can fix his marina without permits but the POA cant. That about sums it up. Go ask the MBPOA if you are concerned.
See what I mean WFParent?
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Come to court tuesday night and hear what the tickets were about. Yeah another full sentance
duuuuuuuhhhhhhhh h

Moriches, NY

#20 Jun 20, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Come to court tuesday night and hear what the tickets were about. Yeah another full sentance
Not quit, but you keep trying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 9 hr Henu 4
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17
MBPOA Law suit Dec 16 Question 80
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Dec 15 king bruce 2
Gargilia Dec 14 hoodo 1

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match