Get a life

Moriches, NY

#103 Jun 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If they could, they would. Love all the ski jump stick docks.
who ever rents them, fixes them. go ask you buddie Frank F about that.
And half those dock are owned by PCCA members and you village idiots. So, you have 4 years to fix them, or lose them. Tell your friends to get on it if you are sick of looking at them.
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#104 Jun 16, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
They don't own the propCARETAKERS
have you put your boat in the water yet??? Haha. Not at the MBPOA marinas! A whole summer without looking at your toothless mug!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#105 Jun 17, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>have you put your boat in the water yet??? Haha. Not at the MBPOA marinas! A whole summer without looking at your toothless mug!
hey, if you want to get personal, you could use a makeover yourself. Why does it always have to go to personal attacks?
wf parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#106 Jun 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If they could, they would. Love all the ski jump stick docks.
actually, the only thing stopping anyone from repairing the stick docks since the storm is the VILLAGE. they refuse to give the permits to fix the stick docks. the DEC has already done so. if you want to blame someone for the ski jump stick docks, go to village hall and complain that they are making mastic beach look terrible by not allowing anyone to fix their dock.
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#107 Jun 17, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>No excuse go check it out its phragmite. Perhaps you are looking at a different house as there seems to be some confusion here. Oh BTW, would the POA please cut THIER grass. The waterfront looks unkempt,and fix the fence before someone gets hurt.
oh my god the house is on the corner of church and queen. it is not damned phragmities. it is GRASS. it is WEEDS it is GROSS and HORRIBLE looking.

CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS

i

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#108 Jun 17, 2013
There is no Church and Queen
but those ARE phragmites on that, ahem, "lawn" and weeds also, I'll give you that. And cut the grass on OUR waterfront like you are supposed to ! Get to it! For an activist, you're not very active. P.S. notice on the door, the grass will be cut soon
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#109 Jun 17, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
but those ARE phragmites on that, ahem, "lawn" and weeds also, I'll give you that. And cut the grass on OUR waterfront like you are supposed to ! Get to it! For an activist, you're not very active. P.S. notice on the door, the grass will be cut soon
funny how the TOB ALWAYS cut the grass and the village needs to be given medals when they do it once!
So yes, tell that lazy government of ours to MOW OUR GRASS!
question

Mastic Beach, NY

#110 Jun 18, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>funny how the TOB ALWAYS cut the grass and the village needs to be given medals when they do it once!
So yes, tell that lazy government of ours to MOW OUR GRASS!
To the best of my recollection, TOB cut our grass, AT MOST, twice a year. I don't know what the Village schedule is. I only remember TOB coming around by me in mid-summer. it wasn't an "always" grass cutting.
Bradys BS

Moriches, NY

#111 Jun 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
To the best of my recollection, TOB cut our grass, AT MOST, twice a year. I don't know what the Village schedule is. I only remember TOB coming around by me in mid-summer. it wasn't an "always" grass cutting.
Village has mowed 2 in three years. TOB still wins in that category.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#112 Jun 18, 2013
Bradys BS wrote:
<quoted text>Village has mowed 2 in three years. TOB still wins in that category.
why dont you use any of your other names?
Bradys BS

Moriches, NY

#113 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you use any of your other names?
BECAUSE THIS ONE FITS PERFECTLY! You are full of BS and nothing else.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#114 Jun 18, 2013
Bradys BS wrote:
<quoted text>BECAUSE THIS ONE FITS PERFECTLY! You are full of BS and nothing else.
Church and Queen was also BS. People lie on here, who knew?
Bradys BS

Moriches, NY

#115 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Church and Queen was also BS. People lie on here, who knew?
That? Who cares? Someone messed up on street location.
What isnt a lie is that the elite 5 got rid of the Zoning board and now run it themselves! Can you say CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!(I know, its in Garys GREAT INTEREST to get those co-ops up and running by his marina)
When will we ever get an ethics board? Now THERES something this village needs!
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#116 Jun 18, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
what are you talking about? what grass do you want me to cut? if you are saying that there is a notice on the mbpoa's door, why would that be? i read the code. the grass is not 10 inches high. it is maybe 3 inches possibly 4. the lawn at my house is the same height. i mow once a week; as do most people. i don't have to cut grass on the waterfront and i really don't think there is grass on the waterfront. what does this all have to do with the fact that the village has been advised, 5 times now, and still the grass remains at this unsightly home? stop trying to cloud the issue with other things. the village is getting paid by my tax dollars and i expect them to do their job. and, by the way, i am not an activist; just a citizen and taxpayer who wants what we were promised.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#117 Jun 18, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about? what grass do you want me to cut? if you are saying that there is a notice on the mbpoa's door, why would that be? i read the code. the grass is not 10 inches high. it is maybe 3 inches possibly 4. the lawn at my house is the same height. i mow once a week; as do most people. i don't have to cut grass on the waterfront and i really don't think there is grass on the waterfront. what does this all have to do with the fact that the village has been advised, 5 times now, and still the grass remains at this unsightly home? stop trying to cloud the issue with other things. the village is getting paid by my tax dollars and i expect them to do their job. and, by the way, i am not an activist; just a citizen and taxpayer who wants what we were promised.
perhaps the other poster was saying the notice is on the derelict houses door....if it has one. See how quick you were to think it was the mbpoa door.
Tebow

New York, NY

#118 Jun 18, 2013
Get out of town Brady! Tebow is here now. You are all washed up.
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#119 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps the other poster was saying the notice is on the derelict houses door....if it has one. See how quick you were to think it was the mbpoa door.
actually since every forum turns into the village versus the mbpoa, it would be a natural assumption. i see the grass, but there is no door, it was stolen over the summer. why did i have to keep posting this on topix to get any action. it seems that it is the only way to get the village to take action. i will stop calling the village to complain about these things and only put them on topix from now on.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#120 Jun 18, 2013
There is a notice on the house, the phragmites will be cut soon. Hopefully the phragmite duck and cover will also be over soon.
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#121 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps the other poster was saying the notice is on the derelict houses door....if it has one. See how quick you were to think it was the mbpoa door.
because the only ones that get tickets are MBPOA and their members.
What, you thought their friends got them? That's funny!
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#122 Jun 18, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>actually since every forum turns into the village versus the mbpoa, it would be a natural assumption. i see the grass, but there is no door, it was stolen over the summer. why did i have to keep posting this on topix to get any action. it seems that it is the only way to get the village to take action. i will stop calling the village to complain about these things and only put them on topix from now on.
topixs is directly connected to village hall. Complain about it on topix and it usually gets fixed in 2to3 weeks.
See what happened when people complained about Gary's house at 106 cranberry?
Complain about it here and the village finally gave him a notice of compliance a month later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
village hired a RACIST 6 hr Really Brady 24
Village Considering Alternate Septic Systems 7 hr Full of IT 28
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Tue Jenny 403
Signs removed by expway.??? Tue Melanie 1
Is Betty the new Bruce? Tue MBV Lover 39
Review: Ten Nail Mon Lucy 1
is tony prudenti still working for the village Jun 26 hoo doo you think... 45
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE