Mysore Pecker

Bronx, NY

#63 Jun 13, 2013
The poor must live somewhere.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#64 Jun 13, 2013
The house apparently has a new owner and it was fixed up. Why dont you go back and check.
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#65 Jun 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
The house apparently has a new owner and it was fixed up. Why dont you go back and check.
still the same boarded up half finished house it has been for the last 4 years. grass is still eye high. why don't YOU go look?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#66 Jun 13, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>still the same boarded up half finished house it has been for the last 4 years. grass is still eye high. why don't YOU go look?
Oh, I thought you were talking about the corner of Queen and Church, my apologies.
New World Order Brady

Sound Beach, NY

#67 Jun 13, 2013
Mysore Pecker wrote:
The poor must live somewhere.
Yes in FEMA camps or FEMA coffins
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#68 Jun 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I thought you were talking about the corner of Queen and Church, my apologies.
you are a jerk. house still with eye high grass.

CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
Grass

Ridgewood, NY

#69 Jun 13, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>you are a jerk. house still with eye high grass.
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
Maybe Marilyn Beers is available to cut the grass ?

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#70 Jun 15, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>i don't really care who owns it. the village stated that they would not let these eyesores remain. they said that they would do the work and then charge the owner. i am still waiting for them to do that. and why should i call every day? i let them know 3 times and it is not their responsibility to do their jobs. they are paid.
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
All that tall grass is phragmites and it is more than ten feet in from the road. So are you saying all lots in MB with phragmites over twelve inchs high must cut them ? If not I'd say you endorse targeted enforcement.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#71 Jun 15, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>All that tall grass is phragmites and it is more than ten feet in from the road. So are you saying all lots in MB with phragmites over twelve inchs high must cut them ? If not I'd say you endorse targeted enforcement.
Targeted enforcement is not the issue, it's people complaining about stuff in an effort to diminish good work being done.
Clean up this mess

Moriches, NY

#72 Jun 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Targeted enforcement is not the issue, it's people complaining about stuff in an effort to diminish good work being done.
good work? What good work? Ohhhh, cleaning up Gary's marina! Yes, good job village. Nice job on Gary's marina.
Clean up this mess

Moriches, NY

#73 Jun 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Targeted enforcement is not the issue, it's people complaining about stuff in an effort to diminish good work being done.
being such a cheep as$ Brady, I'm shocked that you would endorse spending tax payers money for Zany Z to hand over tickets that the "head" code enforcer should be doing. And HE was also being paid for the same thing! Such a waste of money on the villages part and you agree with it! Huh.
what

Mastic Beach, NY

#74 Jun 16, 2013
Clean up this mess wrote:
<quoted text>being such a cheep as$ Brady, I'm shocked that you would endorse spending tax payers money for Zany Z to hand over tickets that the "head" code enforcer should be doing. And HE was also being paid for the same thing! Such a waste of money on the villages part and you agree with it! Huh.

Victor does not hand out tickets he serves SUBPOENAS for the court, that compels someone that has been issues one or more tickets an appearance in court.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Jun 16, 2013
Please don't try to explain to people who don't want to get it
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#76 Jun 16, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Please don't try to explain to people who don't want to get it
Oh, THEY got it....SERVED! I already heard the insults and name calling. Don't they get it, a Civic has to abide by rules. When they are violated, action will be taken.
wrong

Moriches, NY

#77 Jun 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, THEY got it....SERVED! I already heard the insults and name calling. Don't they get it, a Civic has to abide by rules. When they are violated, action will be taken.
You think what Zany did was legal? Not even close. You think anyone is showing up to Village court?
And a government has to follow the rules also! If not, the DA comes knocking. Guess who's door the DA is knocking on? Hint: NOT the civic!
Get your lies in order guys, DA-Day is coming soon!
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#78 Jun 16, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>All that tall grass is phragmites and it is more than ten feet in from the road. So are you saying all lots in MB with phragmites over twelve inchs high must cut them ? If not I'd say you endorse targeted enforcement.
it is GRASS. there are no phragmitis in this area. it is GRASS GRASS GRASS. it is on the front side and rear yard of the property.

STOP making excuses for the VILLAGE.

CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#79 Jun 16, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Victor does not hand out tickets he serves SUBPOENAS for the court, that compels someone that has been issues one or more tickets an appearance in court.
well, yesterday, he was trying to hand out tickets, and when the person told him that he had to give the tickets to the rightful person, or put them in the mailbox, he ran after them and threw the tickets all over the property, without regard for who was in the way. he is not code enforcement. he should not be handing out tickets. he is a rude, nasty, racist stalker individual who gets pleasure out of other people's problems. i do not want him to be paid with MY tax money. this is the job of code enforcement.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#80 Jun 16, 2013
Clean up this mess wrote:
<quoted text>being such a cheep as$ Brady, I'm shocked that you would endorse spending tax payers money for Zany Z to hand over tickets that the "head" code enforcer should be doing. And HE was also being paid for the same thing! Such a waste of money on the villages part and you agree with it! Huh.
I am frugal, not cheap. I think it has been an established practice to have code violations SERVED by a qualified process server to ensure the judge has proof of service in the event the SERVED party does not appear.

Does the village need a village hall, Yes? Is $17.00 a year per house unreasonable when the village still lowered our overall taxes bother me, hell no! I would love to buy a municipal bond paying 4% tax free. Win.
obey the law

Mastic Beach, NY

#81 Jun 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You think what Zany did was legal? Not even close. You think anyone is showing up to Village court?
And a government has to follow the rules also! If not, the DA comes knocking. Guess who's door the DA is knocking on? Hint: NOT the civic!
Get your lies in order guys, DA-Day is coming soon!
If you choose to ignore a subpoena that has been issued by the court and lawfully served (and it has) the next step is a warrant for arrest...I wonder how many of the MBPOA directors will have to go to jail for them to shut Maura and Kevin down and start obeying the LAW?

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#82 Jun 16, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>it is GRASS. there are no phragmitis in this area. it is GRASS GRASS GRASS. it is on the front side and rear yard of the property.
STOP making excuses for the VILLAGE.
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
CUT THE GRASS
No excuse go check it out its phragmite. Perhaps you are looking at a different house as there seems to be some confusion here. Oh BTW, would the POA please cut THIER grass. The waterfront looks unkempt,and fix the fence before someone gets hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 years later ? 2 hr Its time 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 3 hr JAYTHEMAN 283
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr postcranium 6,469
Affair 12 hr Evan Politico 19
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 23 hr what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Jobs

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Center Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Center Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]