Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#21 Aug 24, 2013
Looks can be deceiving
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#22 Aug 24, 2013
9 count them 9 I don't care what you think the people that be know. By the way stupid the county puts them here
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#23 Aug 24, 2013
Brady wrote:
Drove past Bruce's new raised cottage in my 4 door red toyota truck. I must admit, it looks better than I expected.
Oh please it looks like a shack on a stick. It is to small to be that high up for the size it is.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#24 Aug 24, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
9 count them 9 I don't care what you think the people that be know. By the way stupid the county puts them here
BULLSh!t!!!!!!!
You barely can form a sentence let alone remove any sex offenders from our area. Also, we didn't even have 9 sex offenders here before we became a village! You are so full of sh!t it's crazy!
Besides, you don't work for the village.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Aug 24, 2013
Brady wrote:
Drove past Bruce's new raised cottage in my 4 door red toyota truck. I must admit, it looks better than I expected.
Can anyone say STALKER!?!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#26 Aug 24, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone say STALKER!?!
I drive around because I enjoy a nice scenic road with no traffic. Even a compliment is stalking. You need to see the movie " The Gay Divorcee". It will change your life.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#27 Aug 24, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I drive around because I enjoy a nice scenic road with no traffic. Even a compliment is stalking. You need to see the movie " The Gay Divorcee". It will change your life.
if you're trying to flirt, no thanks, I don't hang with stalkers.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#28 Aug 24, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>if you're trying to flirt, no thanks, I don't hang with stalkers.
I don't want to hang. I just thought for the purposes of disclosure that I admit his house came out better than I expected. That is the last I will say about IT.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#29 Aug 24, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to hang. I just thought for the purposes of disclosure that I admit his house came out better than I expected. That is the last I will say about IT.
no one cares! Go stalk HF.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#30 Aug 24, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares! Go stalk HF.
I guess only your opinion counts!
Private I

Jamaica, NY

#31 Aug 24, 2013
Evan Politico wrote:
<quoted text>
My momz andz I are gonna move there and sell her bush crabz at da back door. Yo! Much better place than where I live in Sound Beach. Yo!
Tony K how is joan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 6 hr hoo doo you think... 161
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 9 hr Bugsy 461
Fence installation Sun 11951Ratdog 6
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... Sun Its over 16
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... Nov 26 Get help 117

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages