First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Mastic Beach, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2013
what is situation of vacant smittys and eye sore property next to it??
kojc

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
John wrote:
l. looks like a slum
Just Me

Moriches, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2013
John wrote:
does the landlord who owns 178 dahlia dr have a rental permit. I want to make sure the home is safe for the level 2 molester who just moved in.
What

New York, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>does the landlord who owns 178 dahlia dr have a rental permit. I want to make sure the home is safe for the level 2 molester who just moved in.
i would say call the village, but they are too busy harassing the POA and setting up no parking signs. Too bad the village won't do their job properly and only focus on one civic group.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Dahlia dr has been taken care of 3 days ago. I will know more friday but it seems he is in violation of the quarter mile law
Brady

Moriches, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Dahlia dr has been taken care of 3 days ago. I will know more friday but it seems he is in violation of the quarter mile law
Thanks pal!
kojc

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
great job Victor!1
wf parent

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2013
kojc wrote:
<quoted text>great job Victor!1
why are you thanking him? his says he does not work for the village. so therefore, he has nothing whatever to do with anything. he is just a stalker who drives by people's homes very slowly and laughs at everyone. just an ordinary, run of the mill knucklehead.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>why are you thanking him? his says he does not work for the village. so therefore, he has nothing whatever to do with anything. he is just a stalker who drives by people's homes very slowly and laughs at everyone. just an ordinary, run of the mill knucklehead.
While he does not wear the mask and cape, Vic is still a super hero.
What

New York, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>While he does not wear the mask and cape, Vic is still a super hero.
super hero? Someone has a "man crush"! If by super hero you mean smelly fat slob , then yes, yes he is. Good thing Gail told Zany to go to the other festival, we don't have to see him this Sun.
kojc

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Aug 23, 2013
He does a great job keeping people informed. he also steps up to the plate not like others who only complain !
You got to be kidding

Manorville, NY

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Who’s the guy that drives around the shore all day in the red 4 door Toyota pickup?
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 23, 2013
I've gotten nine sex-offenders out of our village in the last year. What have you done other than bitch &complain on topics
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2013
And by the way special victims at the7th are trying to say wf national park is not a good park. Although last year it was with two offenders that had to move so dahlia dr is not a done deal yet
wf parent

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Aug 23, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I've gotten nine sex-offenders out of our village in the last year. What have you done other than bitch &complain on topics
really? you and you alone have gotten nine sex offenders out of the village? not likely.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 23, 2013
I work with megans law have been for 3yrs your lazy i'm not &yes I got nine. LIKELY
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#17 Aug 23, 2013
John wrote:

My momz andz I are gonna move there and sell her bush crabz at da back door. Yo! Much better place than where I live in Sound Beach. Yo!
What

New York, NY

#18 Aug 23, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
BULLSH!T!!!!
You have NOT "gotten rid of 9 sex offenders" you bullsh!tter!
That would mean that you have more power than the county, which you in NO way do. BULLSH!T!
And why didn't you do that BEFORE we became a village? WHY? Because you are full of BULLSH!T!
wf parent

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 Aug 23, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I work with megans law have been for 3yrs your lazy i'm not &yes I got nine. LIKELY
you are a nasty person that is always name calling. you are a bigot and a sleaze. you bully people and harass them. you even make your living harassing people. you take pleasure in other people's misery. laziness is not something that i can be accused of. people do not run the other way when they see me coming. you cannot say the same.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#20 Aug 24, 2013
Drove past Bruce's new raised cottage in my 4 door red toyota truck. I must admit, it looks better than I expected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 3 hr Evan Maggio 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 7 hr Lol 264
Watch out for HonestFrank hes a creepy harassin... 8 hr Oh Zany 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
Center Moriches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search