cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#43 Feb 21, 2014
bob and gail did NOTHING to remove sex offenders. if 13 moved out it is a wash because 17 more moved in. most of the 13 were displaced from SANDY.
the roads are a giant MESS.
the highway department can't fill the potholes and fix the roads with their equipment.
the street sweeper is too small.
gail and bob MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR SEWER MONEY.
gail and bob voted to change zoning to industrial for the CRONIES on neighborhood road and ignored the zoning commission.
gail recently voted to buy another new vehicle at a cost of 32000.00 with no input from the taxpayers
gail and bob voted to buy the nutrition center without public input
we don't need friends like bob and gail
You Must Be Joking

Mastic, NY

#44 Feb 21, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>how is she a slumlord? 2 empty rental homes does not a slumlord make. but if you want to talk about slumlords go to 106 cranberry and check out our trustee's gross home.
60 Cranberry - Fined $500 by Brookhaven Town for renting without a permit. Rented to a Section 8 who ran a car repair business out of the house.
29 Riviera - Was issued a Stop-Work order on the house for not having a building permit when she was renovating it. Violated the Stop-Work order and completely rebuilt the entire house without permits or licensed contractors. It's not even built to code.
5 Hemlock - No CO because she failed to have a final inspection on the house by the Town after doubling the size of it.

I could care less about Gary's house and two wrongs don't make a right. Maura wants to run for Trustee like she's some kind of legitimate law-abiding citizen when she hates the village and two months ago she filed a notice of claim against them threatening to sue them? Suddenly she's become a village supporter and wants people to believe she only wants what's best for the village?

There's your candidate slumlord. Stop laughing yet?
I was Lied To

Shirley, NY

#45 Feb 22, 2014
You Must Be Joking wrote:
<quoted text>
60 Cranberry - Fined $500 by Brookhaven Town for renting without a permit. Rented to a Section 8 who ran a car repair business out of the house.
29 Riviera - Was issued a Stop-Work order on the house for not having a building permit when she was renovating it. Violated the Stop-Work order and completely rebuilt the entire house without permits or licensed contractors. It's not even built to code.
5 Hemlock - No CO because she failed to have a final inspection on the house by the Town after doubling the size of it.
I could care less about Gary's house and two wrongs don't make a right. Maura wants to run for Trustee like she's some kind of legitimate law-abiding citizen when she hates the village and two months ago she filed a notice of claim against them threatening to sue them? Suddenly she's become a village supporter and wants people to believe she only wants what's best for the village?
She never told me these things. Maybe that why they want no questions unless prescreened.
Victor zeleny

Kearny, NJ

#46 Feb 22, 2014
Don't forget about her sham wedding , her drug arrest and her dec fines
Victor zeleny

Kearny, NJ

#47 Feb 22, 2014
13sex offenders is correct , the 7 th said there are 8 left bob and gail voted against the rezoning ask gabe.roads are a mess all over the island they get the money back from chips for the truck so why not buy new . Call or stop in at the village don't take the word of these a holes GET THE TRUTH VOTE BOB AND GAIL
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#48 Feb 22, 2014
Victor poo you zany zeleny drunken fat bas**rd. Sooner our later there will be a real full blown State audit of the village.And then your masters will be gone. And then for you sonny boy it will be the time to put the old homestead up for sale. And get out of Dodge.But the old homestead won't be worth much because your masters have lowered our property values even more than when we became a village.(hard to believe )but you guys did it. Village Vision Team yata yata yata, yata, yata, yata. If you have to change the name of your party every time you run. You are running away from your selfs and your record.which stinks
please

Mastic Beach, NY

#49 Feb 22, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Victor poo you zany zeleny drunken fat bas**rd. Sooner our later there will be a real full blown State audit of the village.And then your masters will be gone. And then for you sonny boy it will be the time to put the old homestead up for sale. And get out of Dodge.But the old homestead won't be worth much because your masters have lowered our property values even more than when we became a village.(hard to believe )but you guys did it. Village Vision Team yata yata yata, yata, yata, yata. If you have to change the name of your party every time you run. You are running away from your selfs and your record.which stinks
"selfs" selves, selves, selves, Godammmit.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#50 Feb 22, 2014
hoodo wrote:
The village received a superior rating and an excellent bond rating. But, I see you want to down play that by making up lies.

Well, get ready for this. The MBPOA has run out of money. Their membership is plummeting (down another 16%) from 2011 to 2012. Even the board is leaving. And who authorized the spending of the sacred Fire Island Fund? Anyone thinking about sending them a check to renew better expect to lose their money.

Does anyone believe the MBPOA actually lost money holding 4 fund raisers in 2012. CASH. Is king.
Wow what typical BS

East Moriches, NY

#51 Feb 22, 2014
You Must Be Joking wrote:
<quoted text>
so one trustee can fix their marina without permits with village equipment,but another person can't run for trustee because she fixed her house without permits? And that folks is the mind set behind the village Vision Team supporters!!! It's fine for US but not for anyone else.
The VILLAGE has filed a lawsuit against the POA but yet when the POA files a notice of claim! which means they HAVENT filed a lawsuit against the village, you're all up in arms about it? TYPICAL vision team behavior. I don't want the village having the waterfront to destroy it the way they have destroyed everything they touch. So no thanks, I'm not voting for the same crooks in office already, I'm voting in someone new. And so are a lot of people who are sick of this type of behavior.
Wow what typical BS

East Moriches, NY

#52 Feb 22, 2014
I was Lied To wrote:
<quoted text>She never told me these things. Maybe that why they want no questions unless prescreened.
you are so full of it. I think the PRE screened questions are so the trustees don't have to answer why they lied about forming a "highway department", lied about getting rid of 13 sex offenders who were replaced by 17 NEW sex offenders! or answer any questions that may pertain to a little chapter 11 business. But you go with your theory. Whatever let's you sleep at night.
Wow what typical BS

East Moriches, NY

#53 Feb 22, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The village received a superior rating and an excellent bond rating. But, I see you want to down play that by making up lies.
Well, get ready for this. The MBPOA has run out of money. Their membership is plummeting (down another 16%) from 2011 to 2012. Even the board is leaving. And who authorized the spending of the sacred Fire Island Fund? Anyone thinking about sending them a check to renew better expect to lose their money.
Does anyone believe the MBPOA actually lost money holding 4 fund raisers in 2012. CASH. Is king.
same old Brady BULLSH!t.

Membership is steady, people have been paying for their docks, and we haven't lost one single person who voted NO to the village? how many people have YOU lost who voted YES to the village???? THAT number is why you will lose this election. People were lied to to vote in a village and they are now pissed at YOU and your precious village.

Keep stating how the MBPOA is going bankrupt, no one believes you except Zany. And he doesn't matter.
Enjoy your last weeks in village hall.
Tick tock
I believe Maura

Shirley, NY

#54 Feb 22, 2014
Wow what typical BS wrote:
<quoted text>you are so full of it. I think the PRE screened questions are so the trustees don't have to answer why they lied about forming a "highway department", lied about getting rid of 13 sex offenders who were replaced by 17 NEW sex offenders! or answer any questions that may pertain to a little chapter 11 business. But you go with your theory. Whatever let's you sleep at night.
When she said she wants to charge everyone living in MBV a parking permit fee...I believe her. When Maura said she wants the village to encourage summer party houses like they have in the Hamptons...I believe her. When Maura and Bruce said if they get elected, they will cause our taxes to go up because they think the village isn't providing enough services...I believe them.

Vote for anyone...but NOT BRUCE AND MAURA.
Wow what typical BS

East Moriches, NY

#55 Feb 22, 2014
I believe Maura wrote:
<quoted text>When she said she wants to charge everyone living in MBV a parking permit fee...I believe her. When Maura said she wants the village to encourage summer party houses like they have in the Hamptons...I believe her. When Maura and Bruce said if they get elected, they will cause our taxes to go up because they think the village isn't providing enough services...I believe them.
Vote for anyone...but NOT BRUCE AND MAURA.
you don't think the village at some point IS going to make you buy a yearly parking permit? Give me a break! When they need money, they will start imposing more fees. That is a truth for any elected official. You're just too stupid to realize it or that you've been lied to for years.

Location hidden

#56 Feb 22, 2014
Wow what typical BS wrote:
<quoted text>same old Brady BULLSH!t.
Membership is steady, people have been paying for their docks, and we haven't lost one single person who voted NO to the village? how many people have YOU lost who voted YES to the village???? THAT number is why you will lose this election. People were lied to to vote in a village and they are now pissed at YOU and your precious village.
Keep stating how the MBPOA is going bankrupt, no one believes you except Zany. And he doesn't matter.
Enjoy your last weeks in village hall.
Tick tock
Bankrupt or insolvent, either way you call it, the lack of operating funds is scary.

And it is true membership is down 16% from 2011 to 2012. I guess by you saying you did not lose one voter who voted NO must be because that is all you ever talk about while pouring drinks at your money losing bar. I will offer that the 16% membership droppers are no longer in lock step with your private club mission.
wow

East Moriches, NY

#57 Feb 22, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Bankrupt or insolvent, either way you call it, the lack of operating funds is scary.
And it is true membership is down 16% from 2011 to 2012. I guess by you saying you did not lose one voter who voted NO must be because that is all you ever talk about while pouring drinks at your money losing bar. I will offer that the 16% membership droppers are no longer in lock step with your private club mission.
Anybody can make up numbers and throw it around like its fact. 83% of the people know that already!
Heres another fact, 100% of the people who voted NO to a village are still in agreement that they don't want the village where as 68% of the people who voted YES are sorry they did.
(Facts and percentages were found in the same data as Bradys "facts")
Tic tock
NOT Maura and Bruce

Mastic, NY

#58 Feb 22, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Bankrupt or insolvent, either way you call it, the lack of operating funds is scary.
The MBPOA is not the problem - that organization is dead - the problem is the candidate that hide inside the MBPOA and foster hate and mistrust they are a cancer in our village and need to be removed.. The organization is BROKE they have no money - but they are hoping against all hope they can convenience idiots to pay for dock space NOW. Do not fall for the scam- YOU WILL NEVER GET DOCK SPACE if the village is awarded the marinas - common sense guys - you are paying into a defunct broke association - if the marinas are transferred the village will be directed to get the dock rental monies from the MBPOA _ BUT THE MBPOA WILL NOT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT - so YOU, THE DOCK RENTER LOSES. Be smart -Do not rent dock space from the MBPOA until they agree to put all rental monies in escrow where they can not spend it or AFTER the court case is decided which should be April. Please people be smart.
wow

East Moriches, NY

#59 Feb 22, 2014
NOT Maura and Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
The MBPOA is not the problem - that organization is dead - the problem is the candidate that hide inside the MBPOA and foster hate and mistrust they are a cancer in our village and need to be removed.. The organization is BROKE they have no money - but they are hoping against all hope they can convenience idiots to pay for dock space NOW. Do not fall for the scam- YOU WILL NEVER GET DOCK SPACE if the village is awarded the marinas - common sense guys - you are paying into a defunct broke association - if the marinas are transferred the village will be directed to get the dock rental monies from the MBPOA _ BUT THE MBPOA WILL NOT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT - so YOU, THE DOCK RENTER LOSES. Be smart -Do not rent dock space from the MBPOA until they agree to put all rental monies in escrow where they can not spend it or AFTER the court case is decided which should be April. Please people be smart.
we know we'll get dock space if the village has the marinas. It will cost slightly over what Gary charges for HIS SLIPS, thus making him more money in the process. Thats what Gary and the village have planned. Don't be fooled, the village is for making money and anyone associated with it where there is a conflict of interest, like Gary and his marinas.
biker 1

Mastic Beach, NY

#60 Feb 22, 2014
ok then how come the few side walks in the village are not taken care of in the village

Location hidden

#61 Feb 22, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody can make up numbers and throw it around like its fact. 83% of the people know that already!
Heres another fact, 100% of the people who voted NO to a village are still in agreement that they don't want the village where as 68% of the people who voted YES are sorry they did.
(Facts and percentages were found in the same data as Bradys "facts")
Tic tock
I got my facts by comparing the membership amounts reported on the MBPOA form 990 from 2011 to 2012. I know you used the magic 8-ball.
biker 1

Mastic Beach, NY

#62 Feb 22, 2014
you see there the small facts are true and hopefully they start to do the small things that need to be done in this village nobody cares about the docks ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 20 min Just Jay 262
Watch out for HonestFrank hes a creepy harassin... 9 hr king bruce 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 13 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 14 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Sam 757
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••