First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voter

White Plains, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Who is he? I assume he is a FoG, Friend of Garys, but can anyone shed some light?
Garyspants are on fire

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Voter wrote:
Who is he? I assume he is a FoG, Friend of Garys, but can anyone shed some light?
he is straight from the PCCA. No government experience at all so he fits perfect with the Vision Team. They will vote in someone Gary can control over someone with working knowledge of a government. If these3 are voted in, say good bye to all public meetings and hello to crazy rules that will appear out of no where with major fines. But that's OK, Gary is telling his "followers" to vote for him. And they will.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Garyspants are on fire wrote:
<quoted text>he is straight from the PCCA. No government experience at all so he fits perfect with the Vision Team. They will vote in someone Gary can control over someone with working knowledge of a government. If these3 are voted in, say good bye to all public meetings and hello to crazy rules that will appear out of no where with major fines. But that's OK, Gary is telling his "followers" to vote for him. And they will.
and don't forget, he loves to sue people
In pain

Moriches, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>and don't forget, he loves to sue people
who is he suing?
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
who is he sueing??? He is a former cop I believe...He is at all village court proceedings..I thought he was a very nice gentleman...
In pain

Moriches, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
My point is the koolaid person said Mr Busa loves to sue people, like who? I am sick of accusations without proof. I have seen Nick work tirelessly for many village concerns as a volunteer!
Nick is my Friend

Mastic, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
He's a better man than Bruce or Carol could ever hope to be. He's a stand up gentleman who's an honest, forthright person.

Carol is a failure as a trustee and Bruce would be just like her. Nick's done more for the village than Carol could ever hope to do and deserves to be elected.

VOTE FOR NICK!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#8 Mar 12, 2013
In pain wrote:
My point is the koolaid person said Mr Busa loves to sue people, like who? I am sick of accusations without proof.
Plaintiffs: Donna Boble, Paul Breschard, Nicholas Busa, Anthony D'Amico, Clement Dewitt, Frank Frasco, Frank Fugarino, Jasper Fugarino, Samuel Pletenik, Maurice Simon, Ron Snyder, Theresa Stasky, Glen Svoboda and Victor Zeleny

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-york/nye...
Jessie Rays

Kuwait, Kuwait

#10 Mar 12, 2013
In pain wrote:
My point is the koolaid person said Mr Busa loves to sue people, like who? I am sick of accusations without proof. I have seen Nick work tirelessly for many village concerns as a volunteer!
Go away finally Peter Brady
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Plaintiffs: Donna Boble, Paul Breschard, Nicholas Busa, Anthony D'Amico, Clement Dewitt, Frank Frasco, Frank Fugarino, Jasper Fugarino, Samuel Pletenik, Maurice Simon, Ron Snyder, Theresa Stasky, Glen Svoboda and Victor Zeleny
now they will all start with "they kicked us out because we were for the village " BS. Heck, ken O was and still is a member and he was a trustee. Many people are members that were for the village. The problem was that none of you went through the proper motions, you just sued them. Oh well. They can always go to Gary to dock their boat. If Gary has his way, none of us will be able to keep a boat on our property and will be forced to keep it at HIS marina. Let him know you don't want the new laws for boat storage. Yes, keep your boat off the street. Heck, make them move it out of their driveway. But forcing us to remove it from our side yards? Where are we to keep it? On our back deck?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Nick is my Friend wrote:
Nick's done more for the village than Carol could ever hope to do and deserves to be elected.
VOTE FOR NICK!
If he deserves to be elected, tell me what he has done for the village that deserves my vote.

I am all ears, tell me about it.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>Plaintiffs: Donna Boble, Paul Breschard, Nicholas Busa, Anthony D'Amico, Clement Dewitt, Frank Frasco, Frank Fugarino, Jasper Fugarino, Samuel Pletenik, Maurice Simon, Ron Snyder, Theresa Stasky, Glen Svoboda and Victor Zeleny
Oh yes the civil right suit . A group that accepted tacpayer grant money and refuses membership and posts do not let these people on "their property" in the guard shack. Hmmmmmmm....
Hmmmmmm

Shirley, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2013
In pain wrote:
You mean like Bob DeBona is a Slumlord even though he never owned a rental property ever?
Explain

Shirley, NY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Bob DeBona is a Slumlord even though he never owned a rental property ever?
The sh!thouse at 106 Cranberry Drive that Gary and his wife Kathy own. Who lives there? It looks like a typical Section 8 pig sty. This is what we have a village for to "clean up the mess"? Yet our trustee and deputy Mayor owns this crappy house. Wow what a bunch of liars.
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Explain wrote:
<quoted text>
The sh!thouse at 106 Cranberry Drive that Gary and his wife Kathy own. Who lives there? It looks like a typical Section 8 pig sty. This is what we have a village for to "clean up the mess"? Yet our trustee and deputy Mayor owns this crappy house. Wow what a bunch of liars.
rules are for us, not THEM! So Gary owns a slum shack and he's going after renters that he doesn't like? What a total hypocrite!
Now watch, they will all say he doesn't "own" the house, it's in his dogs name, HE owns it!
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
If he deserves to be elected, tell me what he has done for the village that deserves my vote.
I am all ears, tell me about it.
they can't give you a reason. They will say Carol has an old photo in the paper, so you should vote for Nick instead. "Stiritz logic"
Big Busa

Sound Beach, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
I am BIG Busa and I rock well, I put mintz in my colon so my poo dont smell
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#19 Mar 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>they can't give you a reason. They will say Carol has an old photo in the paper, so you should vote for Nick instead. "Stiritz logic"
Point is Carol is a liar and a do nothing. She has been MIA for how long now??? And Fast Freddie Tolwe running her campaign?? Yea vote for a "woman"-still debate able that has a convicted felon running the show for her and has breakfast with her to tell her what he wants her to do.....Great vote...
Nickel and dime

Mastic Beach, NY

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is Carol is a liar and a do nothing. She has been MIA for how long now??? And Fast Freddie Tolwe running her campaign?? Yea vote for a "woman"-still debate able that has a convicted felon running the show for her and has breakfast with her to tell her what he wants her to do.....Great vote...
point is Gary and bill only look out for their own pockets. How can we a open government when all they do is make laws behind our backs? I can't believe this doesn't bother you? What happened to the promise of an open GOVERNMENT?
Nd you all loved it when Fred was hired last year to get the Vision Team reelected. Yeah, he was "PR", forgot.
If there is one thing Carol ISN'T its a liar. That honor goes to Gary and we all know it. Hope he has something to do on Wed. Because he won't be in office!
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Nickel and dime wrote:
<quoted text>point is Gary and bill only look out for their own pockets. How can we a open government when all they do is make laws behind our backs? I can't believe this doesn't bother you? What happened to the promise of an open GOVERNMENT?
Nd you all loved it when Fred was hired last year to get the Vision Team reelected. Yeah, he was "PR", forgot.
If there is one thing Carol ISN'T its a liar. That honor goes to Gary and we all know it. Hope he has something to do on Wed. Because he won't be in office!
I did not like it when Fred was involved...I think he is bad news along with Carol...I like how Gary and Bill drive their Hummers...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matel's Unemployed Barbie Nurse Doll 9 hr Nope 14
The Hunt 10 hr sara 1
Cody Ford Should Go 10 hr Really Brady 46
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) 11 hr wrong again 94
Hiring 11 hr Goes to meetings 3
Review: Meineke Car Care Center 21 hr Bill 1
bad information Thu hodoo 8
Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web