cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#126 Jan 27, 2014
True story wrote:
More on who gives a shit SLUMLORD MAURA
how can someone who's homes are empty be a slumlord? just wondering. this is just the usual bashing that you do all the time. it's not even creative. just the same old crap. anyone who does not agree with you is a slumlord. if that doesn't work, then they are broke. if that doesn't work, then they are a liar. get some original material. we are sick of this rant.
Beauregarde

Mastic Beach, NY

#127 Jan 28, 2014
You know, someone who CAN'T STOP LAUGHING is usually labelled a fool.
More on

East Moriches, NY

#128 Jan 28, 2014
Beauregarde wrote:
You know, someone who CAN'T STOP LAUGHING is usually labelled a fool.
you know, someone named BEAUREGARDE is usually labeled a douchebag.
D_Nozzle Brady

Buffalo, NY

#129 Jan 28, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>you know, someone named BEAUREGARDE is usually labeled a douchebag.
You do know that that douchebag posting as Beauregard...is REALLY just the resident douche nozzle named Brady. REALLY.
Blowrealhard

Shoreham, NY

#130 Jan 28, 2014
William J Mure and Andy Cuomo will save MBV

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#131 Jan 28, 2014
D_Nozzle Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that that douchebag posting as Beauregard...is REALLY just the resident douche nozzle named Brady. REALLY.
As I have said before, it is a waste of time responding to Evan Politico who must be getting lonely.
Beauregarde

Mastic Beach, NY

#133 Jan 28, 2014
D_Nozzle Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that that douchebag posting as Beauregard...is REALLY just the resident douche nozzle named Brady. REALLY.
I am Beauregarde, a hipster looking for a summer rental. You people aren't very friendly so I will look in the Hamptons instead. No, you may not come to my parties.
village supporter

Mastic, NY

#134 Jan 28, 2014
bronxboy l wrote:
A new candidate under a new banner has announced his candidacy for village trustee---He is FRANK FUGARINO and the party is the FOUNDERS REFORM PARTY----Frank is president of thePCCA and was a founding member and creator of our village-----the original vision that he and so many of us who supported our village had has been hijacked by people who just don't get it----Frank will get us back to the original track----He will focus on ridding us of absentee slumlords and the evil doers who have been dumped in our midst and put the fear of code enforcemnt into thosr who deserve it instead of into the hearts of law abiding hard working tax paying home owners----
Wow- so much BS in one post. First Frank has stabbed his long time friends and members in the back - FACT. Frank has promised everyone something if the support him - FACT. Frank lied to his board - FACT. Frank is spreading lies to try to justify his ignorance and errors in judgement - FACT. Frank is running on a list of things he wants done, that have already been done by the village - FACT. Frank is simply driven by his ignorance, blind ambition, delusions of grandeur and a totally over inflated ego. He claims to be a village founder what a joke - on the list of people who made this village all he did was TALK others did the real work, Eva and Steve did more than him by a lot. He has shown he has no integrity, and can not be trusted. I can only hope the people who once followed him can see him for who is is - a self-centered egotist who puts his personal desires above all else - he is hurting the village so many of us wanted to build. It is very sad to watch.
More on

East Moriches, NY

#135 Jan 28, 2014
village supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow- so much BS in one post. First Frank has stabbed his long time friends and members in the back - FACT. Frank has promised everyone something if the support him - FACT. Frank lied to his board - FACT. Frank is spreading lies to try to justify his ignorance and errors in judgement - FACT. Frank is running on a list of things he wants done, that have already been done by the village - FACT. Frank is simply driven by his ignorance, blind ambition, delusions of grandeur and a totally over inflated ego. He claims to be a village founder what a joke - on the list of people who made this village all he did was TALK others did the real work, Eva and Steve did more than him by a lot. He has shown he has no integrity, and can not be trusted. I can only hope the people who once followed him can see him for who is is - a self-centered egotist who puts his personal desires above all else - he is hurting the village so many of us wanted to build. It is very sad to watch.
i always blamed Frank for this stupid village. Now I know i should blame eve and steve. Thank you. The village is run on ignorance and nepotism.
I will vote for the group that has never lied about how a village should run or the cost of it. That would be anyone NOT currently working for the village.
OMG

Mastic Beach, NY

#136 Jan 28, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>i always blamed Frank for this stupid village. Now I know i should blame eve and steve. Thank you. The village is run on ignorance and nepotism.
I will vote for the group that has never lied about how a village should run or the cost of it. That would be anyone NOT currently working for the village.
They don't want a village! For four years they have devoted all their community efforts towards destruction of the village. Can you understand that, More on? Do you really believe their lies? Talk about ignorance.
THE VOICE

Manorville, NY

#138 Jan 29, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>i always blamed Frank for this stupid village. Now I know i should blame eve and steve. Thank you. The village is run on ignorance and nepotism.
Bruce and Maura tell more lies in one sitting then I ever heard in my life. They are both driven by hate and power. They DO NOT care about you or me. That is a FACT. All they want is a bigger stage to stand on to spew their lies. Vote them in and you have been warned. Maura aready has the track record of lies , deception and backroom deals, how do you think she got on the MBPOA Board with DiBoner????
More on

East Moriches, NY

#139 Jan 29, 2014
THE VOICE wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce and Maura tell more lies in one sitting then I ever heard in my life. They are both driven by hate and power. They DO NOT care about you or me. That is a FACT. All they want is a bigger stage to stand on to spew their lies. Vote them in and you have been warned. Maura aready has the track record of lies , deception and backroom deals, how do you think she got on the MBPOA Board with DiBoner????
oh please. You've heard PLENTY of lies from the vision team. There isn't enough room on topix to list all of the lies the MBVEC, later theVision Team, has told over the past 6 years.
And I believe there was a group called R.I.G.H.T. That told the truth about the finances of a village and what a budget would really be.
YOU believed the lie of a 500,000 dollar budget. What a boob. Funny side note.... We give Gary's nephew OVER 500,000 dollars a year in contracts!! Who's the gullible one now?(Hint: it's you)

Location hidden

#140 Jan 29, 2014
I saw on Bruce's CRIER that he said this:

"I WILL NOT ALLOW ordinance that targets an individual or ethnic group "

But, that was in 10/29/2010. NOW, he thinks it's OK to harass legal rental owners with a MOLD POLICE Gestapo and mandate an evacuation FEE (which gets paid to whom and serves what purpose?).

The $500,000 budget called for no tax increase...and your actual tax went down with the current budget, how can this be?
More on

East Moriches, NY

#141 Jan 29, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
I saw on Bruce's CRIER that he said this:
"I WILL NOT ALLOW ordinance that targets an individual or ethnic group "
But, that was in 10/29/2010. NOW, he thinks it's OK to harass legal rental owners with a MOLD POLICE Gestapo and mandate an evacuation FEE (which gets paid to whom and serves what purpose?).
The $500,000 budget called for no tax increase...and your actual tax went down with the current budget, how can this be?
because we get half the services. When I pay the same taxes, mine have NOT gone down, but yet receive half the services of the TOB, we get screwed. If we were to receive the same exact services that the TOB gave us, you can bet our taxes would be double. But alas, we get less services and you expect us to thank you for it. DELUSIONAL!
But you keep beating that dead horse. Maybe someone will listen.
hahahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#142 Jan 29, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>because we get half the services. When I pay the same taxes, mine have NOT gone down, but yet receive half the services of the TOB, we get screwed. If we were to receive the same exact services that the TOB gave us, you can bet our taxes would be double. But alas, we get less services and you expect us to thank you for it. DELUSIONAL!
Liar. YOU keep beating that dead horse hoping someone will believe you. Too funny.
What is missing

Mastic Beach, NY

#143 Jan 30, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>because we get half the services. When I pay the same taxes, mine have NOT gone down, but yet receive half the services of the TOB, we get screwed. If we were to receive the same exact services that the TOB gave us, you can bet our taxes would be double. But alas, we get less services and you expect us to thank you for it. DELUSIONAL!
Half the services? What services did you have before the village that you now believe are missing?
More on

Centereach, NY

#144 Jan 30, 2014
Storm drains are NEVER pumped out. EVER .
Grass on side of roads never mowed. Phragmities are now growing in the road and destroying them.
Roads never paved. Roads look like sh!t.
Riviera was filled and grated twice a year. Village did it once in three years and they F- ed it up and was fined.
Roads are swept once every two years. Town did it three times a year minimum.
Street lights are never replaced.
If you think we have the same services as before with the TOB, you're insane and delusional.
But please, tell me how the village always pumps out the storm drains! They pumped ONE drain for their photo op for the newsletter then broke the machine. It hasn't been used since.
What can we do

Shirley, NY

#145 Jan 30, 2014
More on wrote:
Storm drains are NEVER pumped out. EVER .
Grass on side of roads never mowed. Phragmities are now growing in the road and destroying them.
Roads never paved. Roads look like sh!t.
Riviera was filled and grated twice a year. Village did it once in three years and they F- ed it up and was fined.
Roads are swept once every two years. Town did it three times a year minimum.
Street lights are never replaced.
If you think we have the same services as before with the TOB, you're insane and delusional.
But please, tell me how the village always pumps out the storm drains! They pumped ONE drain for their photo op for the newsletter then broke the machine. It hasn't been used since.
Witch candidate can fix this? Spelling intentional!

Location hidden

#146 Jan 30, 2014
Over the past one year, if anyone has driven outside of MBV while still within the Town of brookhaven, you will notice tall grass along every road, litter not being picked up, and most of the other ills being listed by moreon.

The Town does not pump out storm drains, unless the resident puts in a ticket. Do you (moreon) really believe the Town sucks out about 10,000 storm basins yearly?

I have seen the mowers in MBV and they cut the sides of the roads about every 2 weeks.

Street sweeping is not usually done until after the last snow, usually around April 1st.
Please

Mastic Beach, NY

#147 Jan 30, 2014
What can we do wrote:
<quoted text> Witch candidate can fix this? Spelling intentional!
It's already being done better than TOB did. Nothing to fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 2 hr Sick MOFO 18
where did you go wendy 11 hr villager 6
dion hampton is a hack 13 hr hodoo 27
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) 20 hr Badtothebone 30
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri hodoo 19
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
Indemnification Apr 21 Really Brady 84
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE