House Fire in Suffolk County Kills Mo...

House Fire in Suffolk County Kills Mother, Three Children

There are 2 comments on the KRVN-AM Lexington story from Oct 12, 2013, titled House Fire in Suffolk County Kills Mother, Three Children. In it, KRVN-AM Lexington reports that:

Three children and their mother are dead after a house fire in Shirley, N.Y., east of Manhattan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRVN-AM Lexington.

KIM K

Evansville, IN

#1 Oct 16, 2013
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JENNIFER WAS STILL WITH THAT NERD FATHER OF HER TWINS, PETER MISTRETTA, DIDNT HE GET IN SOME KIND OF TROUBLE FOR STRIPPING WITH A POLICE UNIFORM ON OR SOMETHING. HE MAY HAVE STARTED THE FIRE. ITS A VERY SUSPICIOUZ FIRE TO ME.
Demi g

East Meadow, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2015
KIM K wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JENNIFER WAS STILL WITH THAT NERD FATHER OF HER TWINS, PETER MISTRETTA, DIDNT HE GET IN SOME KIND OF TROUBLE FOR STRIPPING WITH A POLICE UNIFORM ON OR SOMETHING. HE MAY HAVE STARTED THE FIRE. ITS A VERY SUSPICIOUZ FIRE TO ME.
Ur a scumbag for writing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 11 hr PalominoLove 563
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) Fri Bruce Aholeisious 101
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... May 19 dictatorship 6
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May 15 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May 11 Lisa 337
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Feb '17 TBITOM59 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages