Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marvin

Shirley, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2013
I just got a look at the new budget.It's good to be on Garycare. I see Gary's nephew Stanly the "Street Maintenance Mechanic" makes $45,760.00 a year (Part Time)filling pot holes.How many people in Mastic Beach have a nice $46,000 (part time job) Garys the man know or bl-w in( Stirizville) formerly Mastic Beach.
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Marvin wrote:
I just got a look at the new budget.It's good to be on Garycare. I see Gary's nephew Stanly the "Street Maintenance Mechanic" makes $45,760.00 a year (Part Time)filling pot holes.How many people in Mastic Beach have a nice $46,000 (part time job) Garys the man know or bl-w in( Stirizville) formerly Mastic Beach.
is it really his nephew? i didn't know. is this for real or is it just a rumor?
yep

Mastic, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>is it really his nephew? i didn't know. is this for real or is it just a rumor?
Yes it is.
all in the family

Mastic, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>is it really his nephew? i didn't know. is this for real or is it just a rumor?
Taken from the regular meeting minutes on October 9,2012 on the village website. "Mr. Summa directed the next question to Village Attorney Egan regarding a resolution allowing nonprofits to post signs. Attorney Egan responded, stating that the resolution passed was intended to exempt
local non-profits and churches and that the Board will bring it up for a public hearing in the future. Mr.
Summa also asked Deputy Mayor Stiriz if the new highway supervisor was a relative. Deputy Mayor
Stiriz stated that he was his nephew."
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Getz itit Yo!
Tony T 196l

Sound Beach, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2013
$20 grand on mbv dill does hooray
tsk

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
all in the family wrote:
<quoted text>Taken from the regular meeting minutes on October 9,2012 on the village website. "Mr. Summa directed the next question to Village Attorney Egan regarding a resolution allowing nonprofits to post signs. Attorney Egan responded, stating that the resolution passed was intended to exempt
local non-profits and churches and that the Board will bring it up for a public hearing in the future. Mr.
Summa also asked Deputy Mayor Stiriz if the new highway supervisor was a relative. Deputy Mayor
Stiriz stated that he was his nephew."
Oh Gary you are going to get some silver bracelets. Just ask the Village Officials of Patton TX. Government misappropriation is a FEDERAL crime.

Ray Nagin of Katrina fame has a nice FEDERAL court case for using his office for personal gain.

Hey Feds, follow the Hurricanes... they leave a trail of boats a mile wide to a private marina fixed and ready to go for summer. Seems God parted the bay around Gary. How's everyone else's permits coming?
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
tsk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gary you are going to get some silver bracelets. Just ask the Village Officials of Patton TX. Government misappropriation is a FEDERAL crime.
Ray Nagin of Katrina fame has a nice FEDERAL court case for using his office for personal gain.
Hey Feds, follow the Hurricanes... they leave a trail of boats a mile wide to a private marina fixed and ready to go for summer. Seems God parted the bay around Gary. How's everyone else's permits coming?
i do believe they are looking.
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.
One man can't be a government for himself. JAIL, JAIL, JAIL!

Why else would Jill leave an easy job making over 85 grand a year? My guess is she's distancing herself from them ASAP! They just fired the latest lawyer and hired a new one! LAWYERS don't even want to be involved with this corrupt government!
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#9 Apr 19, 2013
MBLover2 wrote:
<quoted text>i do believe they are looking.
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.
One man can't be a government for himself. JAIL, JAIL, JAIL!
Why else would Jill leave an easy job making over 85 grand a year? My guess is she's distancing herself from them ASAP! They just fired the latest lawyer and hired a new one! LAWYERS don't even want to be involved with this corrupt government!
they fired the village attorney? I didn't hear that.
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>they fired the village attorney? I didn't hear that.
they didn't fire anyone. More lies.
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
MBLover2 wrote:
<quoted text>they didn't fire anyone. More lies.
no, that's a lie. Go ask the village directly if you want to get lied too.
oh no Mr Bill

Shirley, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
They fired the lawyer for the MBPOA case, they did not like the news he was telling them about their chance of winning the case.
Explain

Shirley, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
So how is what Gary does legal?

Public Officers Law 73.14 (a) provides as follows:

No statewide elected official, state officer or employee, member of the legislature or legislative employee may participate in any decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge a relative for any compensated position at, for or within any state agency, public authority or the legislature.
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Explain wrote:
So how is what Gary does legal?
Public Officers Law 73.14 (a) provides as follows:
No statewide elected official, state officer or employee, member of the legislature or legislative employee may participate in any decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge a relative for any compensated position at, for or within any state agency, public authority or the legislature.
humm, interesting. But again, laws and rules don't apply to them. Until "THE MAN" comes for some answers! Which should be sometime this year.
MBLover2

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2013
oh no Mr Bill wrote:
They fired the lawyer for the MBPOA case, they did not like the news he was telling them about their chance of winning the case.
ha, that sounds more like them. They waste our tax dollars for all these years on this stupid lawsuit, then fire the lawyer because he says their case is a losing cause. Why does this sound like a typical village move.

This village so much to do with running the village, which they are doing a piss poor job at, that they should just stop harassing the MBPOA and do THEIR DAMN JOBS.
Bobbyboy

Mastic, NY

#16 May 2, 2013
Once the DA & The AG people start to dig through the village files Bill Gary and the rest of the James gangwill not have jobs to do.It's comming boys.The first one to flip wins the get out of jail card.
Micket Mouse I vote

Mastic, NY

#17 May 2, 2013
I cam't wate to see the Riverhead Hotel wedding photos of Garry and Bill and their new big strapping husbands.Oh you girls will look in their new dresses.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 May 2, 2013
Micket Mouse I vote wrote:
I cam't wate to see the Riverhead Hotel wedding photos of Garry and Bill and their new big strapping husbands.Oh you girls will look in their new dresses.
Really, did you just go there? You got nothing, and I think you dropped the soap once or twice yourself!
Hhajahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 May 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Really, did you just go there? You got nothing, and I think you dropped the soap once or twice yourself!
haha you are SOOO funny! Wow! You need to go on Leno with that humor. Next open mic night at the village arts guild, PLEASE show up and amuse us all with your FABULOUS wit!
Tony T 196l

Sound Beach, NY

#20 May 2, 2013
I can fit 3 light bulbs in my lower colon! I love Bidens plugz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr jon 6,409
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 11 hr Barb Nip 117
bruce and maura are useless 21 hr hoodo 71
Biondi's Failed Audit Sat hoo doo you think... 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
Crier by Bruce Aug 28 Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Aug 28 hoodo 15
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search