Mastic Beach Crab Fest
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2013
I see MB is again holding their crab fest in two weeks. I've never been to one, can anyone who's been to past festivals give me some information?
Vagina Pimples

Springfield, NJ

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Get some kerosene and a nit comb. Then go have fun at the crab fest.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Check out the MBPOA website. This is a nice event.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Hope I can find a same sex couple and share my crabs with them!
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#5 Aug 12, 2013
Will Tim give me a parking ticket or tow my car away?
what a joke

East Moriches, NY

#6 Aug 12, 2013
Badtothebone wrote:
Will Tim give me a parking ticket or tow my car away?
Not Tim but SCPD just might if you are parked illegally. As they should. People in the area have requested No Parking signs again this year. The streets are to narrow to have parking on both sides.Try using what little brains GOD gave you please.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Badtothebone wrote:
Will Tim give me a parking ticket or tow my car away?
don't RAIN on their party.
What

New York, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Tim but SCPD just might if you are parked illegally. As they should. People in the area have requested No Parking signs again this year. The streets are to narrow to have parking on both sides.Try using what little brains GOD gave you please.
exactly what we can expect. Tim and the rest down there puffing out their chests demanding cars be towed when they don't do it to any other events. Ad we should "all just get along"?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#9 Aug 12, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>exactly what we can expect. Tim and the rest down there puffing out their chests demanding cars be towed when they don't do it to any other events. Ad we should "all just get along"?
State liquor authority may be interested in off-premisiss alcohol sales. Club license is for the address of the clubhouse. It's like having a pistol target permit, you can't carry...know what I mean?
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>State liquor authority may be interested in off-premisiss alcohol sales. Club license is for the address of the clubhouse. It's like having a pistol target permit, you can't carry...know what I mean?
Very interesting.
Evan Politico

Jamaica, NY

#11 Aug 12, 2013
I willz B there Yo!
UH HUH

Sound Beach, NY

#12 Aug 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>State liquor authority may be interested in off-premisiss alcohol sales. Club license is for the address of the clubhouse. It's like having a pistol target permit, you can't carry...know what I mean?
I will be contyacting the State liquor authority...
Wet Blanket

Springfield, NJ

#13 Aug 12, 2013
Anti-fun reactionaries strike again
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#14 Aug 13, 2013
I have a crab fest in my shortz every day. YO!
You got to be kidding

Mastic, NY

#15 Aug 13, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be contyacting the State liquor authority...
Make sure you get your mommy to write letter for you. Hopefully she can spell.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#16 Aug 13, 2013
You got to be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you get your mommy to write letter for you. Hopefully she can spell.
Go pester the horse farm you dirtbag!,
What

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Aug 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>State liquor authority may be interested in off-premisiss alcohol sales. Club license is for the address of the clubhouse. It's like having a pistol target permit, you can't carry...know what I mean?
its a good thing they always get the proper permits every year then. You will have to think of something else to try and ruin their festival. You are all pathetic, just let them have the festival and stop being such dicks.
Oh right, you want them bankrupt. I forgot what is most important to you.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Aug 13, 2013
You got to be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you get your mommy to write letter for you. Hopefully she can spell.
he should get Zany to write the letter for him. I heard he almost completed one proper sentence the other day!
And didn't Zany try this a few years ago? And was proving wrong? They should go away and let them have a festival. But dicks will be dicks.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Aug 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Go pester the horse farm you dirtbag!,
f off Brady. You started this. Have you made your accusations yet?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#20 Aug 13, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>f off Brady. You started this. Have you made your accusations yet?
Exactly what did I start? The guy pestering the the horse farm? Or my glowing review of the event.

Maybe you don't like the insinuation that the "club license" does not permit off site sales. If your liquor license allows such sales, great! I just made an observation. Happy divorce by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 8 hr Rubber mongo tuna... 468
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 11 hr Dan the man 33
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Thu Ratdog11951 170
Fence installation Dec 4 11951Ratdog 6
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
FarmHouse Farm (Jun '15) Nov '16 Maureen 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages