Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

How does everyone think the votes will turn out?
OMG

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

70%-30% for......The MBPOA clubhouse will make a nice village hall and the bar would be a good bench for the judge....The MBPOA has done nothing for Mastic Beach except rape and pillage. The village cleans up teh community and gets rid of a small group of alleged criminals.

Since: May 08

Smith Point

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Badtothebone wrote:
60-40 for the village
whoot whoot

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Its gonna be a landslide of NOs
Brady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Badtothebone wrote:
Wow are you that desparate that to get someone to engage you a post like that is made.Get a life thank god the nightmare ends tomarrow and I no longer have to waste my time and knowledge on you losers. I may consider a run for mayor to I can ticket every one of the vp members for any offense we find no matter how minor to give them what they wanted,Pay up sucker -less twinkie money for your food bag. I will make frank the dog catcher then he will knock on your door every mourning just to break balls and let him drive Wm floyd pkwy all day to rack up those miles-Cant wait to start meeting all as I try for votes-Now piss off and remember a vote for the village is a vote for Brady
hmmmm

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

I don't think so whoot whoot.....
An opposing voice is always the easiest to hear and when there are BIG issues to hide they are even louder. Do not underestimate the quiet people of this town who do not want to go back and forth with the crazy extremist No Village red shirts....just because you aren't hearing the yes people doesn't mean they are not there....yes...we can and WILL do this, one way or another this town will turn around for the better. These blogs prove that too many people in this area care to let it fall to complete carnage....see ya at the polls! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
33 year resident

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Sorry but I disagree with the landslide of NOs.
Tomorrow is the vote. We each carry the future of Mastic Beach on our shoulders.
Time

Lincolndale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

What time do the polls close?
Answers

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

9pm
Too Close To Call

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

I think this will be more like 52-48 in favor. It will be a very close race.
Double Agent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow are you that desparate that to get someone to engage you a post like that is made.Get a life thank god the nightmare ends tomarrow and I no longer have to waste my time and knowledge on you losers. I may consider a run for mayor to I can ticket every one of the vp members for any offense we find no matter how minor to give them what they wanted,Pay up sucker -less twinkie money for your food bag. I will make frank the dog catcher then he will knock on your door every mourning just to break balls and let him drive Wm floyd pkwy all day to rack up those miles-Cant wait to start meeting all as I try for votes-Now piss off and remember a vote for the village is a vote for Brady
Please before you become mayor take a spelling and grammar lesson.
Yes We Will

Mount Kisco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
I don't think so whoot whoot.....
An opposing voice is always the easiest to hear and when there are BIG issues to hide they are even louder. Do not underestimate the quiet people of this town who do not want to go back and forth with the crazy extremist No Village red shirts....just because you aren't hearing the yes people doesn't mean they are not there....yes...we can and WILL do this, one way or another this town will turn around for the better. These blogs prove that too many people in this area care to let it fall to complete carnage....see ya at the polls! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Yes ... we the silent ones, who don't want to be harassed, are waiting to vote YES! One way or another this town will be brought forth to better days!
Badtothebone

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow are you that desparate that to get someone to engage you a post like that is made.Get a life thank god the nightmare ends tomarrow and I no longer have to waste my time and knowledge on you losers. I may consider a run for mayor to I can ticket every one of the vp members for any offense we find no matter how minor to give them what they wanted,Pay up sucker -less twinkie money for your food bag. I will make frank the dog catcher then he will knock on your door every mourning just to break balls and let him drive Wm floyd pkwy all day to rack up those miles-Cant wait to start meeting all as I try for votes-Now piss off and remember a vote for the village is a vote for Brady

Mastic Beach needs to take a huge dump to cleanse itself of the likes of you. Turds like you have been festering in the bowels of Mastic Beach for to long and voting yes is like taking an enema. I'll be the one to push the flush handle on you Brady.
Badtothebone

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Mastic Beach residents will vote Tuesday on whether the 11,500-resident hamlet will become the ninth incorporated village in Brookhaven Town.

How have the other 8 incorporated villages faired so far? Would this give Mastic Beach an idea of what to expect?
Brady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mastic Beach needs to take a huge dump to cleanse itself of the likes of you. Turds like you have been festering in the bowels of Mastic Beach for to long and voting yes is like taking an enema. I'll be the one to push the flush handle on you Brady.
Easy slick your really hard hitting with that one.Your life is crap so the turd reference just comes out.You through in a couple stupid post and now dont understand that I was calling you a Jackass . If I did not post it there would have been 10 post telling you to STFU, did you a favor loser
Where

Lincolndale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Where do we go to vote?
class act

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Where wrote:
Where do we go to vote?
MB fire house 12(noon) to 9 PM make sure you vote NO!
class act

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Badtothebone wrote:
Mastic Beach residents will vote Tuesday on whether the 11,500-resident hamlet will become the ninth incorporated village in Brookhaven Town.
How have the other 8 incorporated villages faired so far? Would this give Mastic Beach an idea of what to expect?
Yes, much higher taxes and a new layer of corruption at a local level.
Vote Yes

Mount Kisco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Our message is out there!!
Today history will be made by those of us who VOTE YES!!!
"Who Can Stop What Must Arrive Now
Something New Is Waiting To Be Born"!!!
-Robert Hunter
whoot whoot

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Vote Yes wrote:
Our message is out there!!
Today history will be made by those of us who VOTE YES!!!
"Who Can Stop What Must Arrive Now
Something New Is Waiting To Be Born"!!!
-Robert Hunter
I know you can't see it, but I have my hand held up with my

"finger and thumb in an "L" on my forehead"
-Limp Bizkit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Center Moriches Discussions

Search the Center Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Brady 4 hr Evan Politico 7
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr r u crazy 6,377
Seafest sucks,again 20 hr hoodo 33
Frasco/Fukarino lose again Thu Incompetence 5
theresa (terry) locaso ... i need help locating... (Feb '13) Wed Greg 2
HORSE POST FARM/Horse boarding in Manorville/R... (Apr '13) Jul 30 wha ha ha ha ha ha 51
•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE