First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#41 Mar 19, 2014
Lets see wrote:
<quoted text>you are so f-ING stupid Babs.
You can't read, you make false statement then try to back peddle when you're wrong. BRUCE WON!! deal with it.
Listen Forest, you sound like the damn owl in the geico commercial, first you said dissolve it, then you said I can't read, now you are bringing Bruce into it. Hope you are happy, you seem otherwise.
haha

Stamford, CT

#42 Mar 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Forest, you sound like the damn owl in the geico commercial, first you said dissolve it, then you said I can't read, now you are bringing Bruce into it. Hope you are happy, you seem otherwise.
Babs, get a clue. go back and actually read the posts. I never said dissolve. Hey guess what? MAURA WON!!!! succ itt.
hummmmm, dissolve???? that does give me an idea though.

anyone out there ready to dissolve now? not saying its going to happen, just curious if people want to now?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#43 Mar 20, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Babs, get a clue. go back and actually read the posts. I never said dissolve. Hey guess what? MAURA WON!!!! succ itt.
hummmmm, dissolve???? that does give me an idea though.
anyone out there ready to dissolve now? not saying its going to happen, just curious if people want to now?
The word d-i-s-s-o-l-v-e was used by you, or I would not have commented on it. What is wrong with you? I know The hag and the other nickname I can't remember won. Stop assuming I am losing any sleep over it. Now they will be under the microscope. I am not the one expecting instant productivity. I know they were not sworn in yet.

Seriously, you are like a little girl who just got the doll she always wanted but was too poor to afford.

And, if anyone wants to know the exact processs, including the required forms to use, canvass procedure, etc. just let me know and i will email it to you complete.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#44 Mar 20, 2014
Babs you are really very irrelevant. Your just fun to F**K with. You are really stupid.You apparently are incapable of learning anything new. You can never answer questions. You ignore the questions you have no answer. As you do facts. I am going to point out once again I have ask both you and Victor to present one accomplishment the former village government.I love those words Former. And you can't. yet that should be a learning process for you two nit wits.Humans learn is by thought process Now this is the way it works.You are given a question as you turn it around in your mind you discover you have solved the question. Eurka. There is only one of two answers that is right. In this case it would be they have accomplished nothing. Yet you can't admit it. you can't say it so you choose to ignore it.In that way you two dummy's will never learn any thing. But apparently you just can't learn. Kind of like rocks.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#45 Mar 20, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Babs you are really very irrelevant. Your just fun to F**K with. You are really stupid.You apparently are incapable of learning anything new. You can never answer questions. You ignore the questions you have no answer. As you do facts. I am going to point out once again I have ask both you and Victor to present one accomplishment the former village government.I love those words Former. And you can't. yet that should be a learning process for you two nit wits.Humans learn is by thought process Now this is the way it works.You are given a question as you turn it around in your mind you discover you have solved the question. Eurka. There is only one of two answers that is right. In this case it would be they have accomplished nothing. Yet you can't admit it. you can't say it so you choose to ignore it.In that way you two dummy's will never learn any thing. But apparently you just can't learn. Kind of like rocks.
If I am irrelevant, then why do you care what I think?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#46 Mar 20, 2014
I don't god your dumb
Well Brady

New York, NY

#47 Mar 20, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The word d-i-s-s-o-l-v-e was used by you, or I would not have commented on it. What is wrong with you? I know The hag and the other nickname I can't remember won. Stop assuming I am losing any sleep over it. Now they will be under the microscope. I am not the one expecting instant productivity. I know they were not sworn in yet.
Seriously, you are like a little girl who just got the doll she always wanted but was too poor to afford.
And, if anyone wants to know the exact processs, including the required forms to use, canvass procedure, etc. just let me know and i will email it to you complete.
How did Maura and Bruce talk Sal out of selling his business so an ambulance co. Could move in? You made the claim, now back it up. How? Everybody wants to know why you made such a statement with no proof?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#48 Mar 20, 2014
Well Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How did Maura and Bruce talk Sal out of selling his business so an ambulance co. Could move in? You made the claim, now back it up. How? Everybody wants to know why you made such a statement with no proof?
Bruce also made a claim that the code enforcers were telling the recipients of violations who turned them in. I answered your question on the other thread where you asked the same question.
Uncle Ruppert

Ridgewood, NY

#49 Mar 20, 2014
Who carried the sex offender vote?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#50 Mar 20, 2014
Uncle Ruppert wrote:
Who carried the sex offender vote?
You had two write-in votes, but they were over votes so they were discarded.
hoodont

Mastic, NY

#51 Mar 20, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I don't god your dumb
what does that mean?. 10

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#52 Mar 20, 2014
hoodont wrote:
<quoted text>
what does that mean?. 10
put a period after the word don't, but no more anger, there is too much already.
No Tomorrow Morrow

Shoreham, NY

#53 Mar 20, 2014
Uncle Ruppert wrote:
Who carried the sex offender vote?
We in the quaint hamlet refer to them as offenders. I do believe the new pope Francis carried the sex offender vote by write in ballots Yo!
peaceful

Mastic, NY

#54 Mar 20, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>put a period after the word don't, but no more anger, there is too much already.
peaceful in the village, the angry ones are resting.
hahaha

Mastic, NY

#55 Mar 21, 2014
peaceful wrote:
<quoted text>
peaceful in the village, the angry ones are resting.
Yeah, circling the wagons.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#56 Mar 21, 2014
In the village the quiet village da lion sleeps tonight. Rastaman rastafari oh great. lion of the desert. I need a night nurse. What you say Even Politico .
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#57 Mar 21, 2014
hoodo wrote:
In the village the quiet village da lion sleeps tonight. Rastaman rastafari oh great. lion of the desert. I need a night nurse. What you say Even Politico .
Word Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 3 hr rightrabbit 40
mbv seeks volunteer work crews 3 hr Evan Politico 1
Six Mastic residents charged with patronizing p... (Nov '11) 3 hr Evan Politico 8
News Mastic Beach faces steep tax increases or sharp... 7 hr Bruce is a crook 40
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) May 3 Lou 498
Finally we have sanity Apr 30 Dog 8
Joe is a complete failure and lier Apr 30 Mbv 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages