First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pariah

Bronx, NY

#23 May 3, 2014
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Michele, a lemming, easily led off the cliff, not a clue, used for the evil one's agenda, so sad, she has no idea she's being used.
She knows she's being used when I fill her mouth.
Pariah

Atlantic Beach, NY

#25 May 5, 2014
hid two puppies in my body cavity to get em through the airport
Hoodo not a guy

Berlin, Germany

#27 May 23, 2014
hoodo wrote:
ISP Tracer Aka Dick Tracy . please don't expose me for another 5 days. I have my period . I feel awful, I'am blotted,and cramps and clots. I feel huge. i'am chain eating Dove bars. And I am all ready pissed off . But that has nothing to do with my period. I can't get out of bed i just want to stay here till it goes away. And the friggin kids are driving me crazy.Not to mention there Ahole of father who is the most inconsiderate man on the Earth.Who doesn't make things any easier. So give me a brake, OK
Whoever hoodo is, her actions and postings are dangerous. Would any guy post this?
What is it

Mastic, NY

#28 May 23, 2014
Hoodo not a guy wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever hoodo is, her actions and postings are dangerous. Would any guy post this?
It plays both sides. A woman wouldn't post like this. Sounds like it's mocking women.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#29 May 23, 2014
Animal Vegetable or Mineral ? what is da hodoo But most importantly what is a hodoo?
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

#30 May 24, 2014
More important, if you have been with the village for several years, watch out. The magic bus is coming to run you over. You shouldnt have thrown yourselves in the path of the magic bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ringling Brothers 12 hr Evan Politico 2
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 22 hr 11951Ratdog 91
The Truth about Fred Towel (Mar '12) Jan 19 Evan Politico 34
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Jan 18 11951Ratdog 206
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Jan 14 Your Moms Box 484
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... (Sep '14) Jan 8 Hottadan 10
News Mastic Beach Woman Gets 1 Year in Jail for ID T... (May '11) Jan 8 Anonymous1 21

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages