God of the hells angels

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Mike Yevtuck beat up all the USA Hells angels that tries to pretend they are tough Now the coward hells angels just libel himor make stupid commoent like the one above made by a punk with No name . Mike yevtuck is a muscular man that beats up hells angels and makes them cry with out using any effert at all.
irish 666

Newburyport, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

mike hits his mom in her pooper all day long...
God of the Hells angels

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

See this is how hells angels act.

Hells angels are a gang of cowards and punks that commit crimes against women and children .

Hells angels talk like disgusting pigs because they have no respect for American women and children.

only a hells angel or some other pervert would talk like this about innocent women and children
Slade

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

And what about the atrocities carried out by the Pagans, Outlaws, Mongols, The Breed and other MCs. Its not just the Angels.
The Outlaws are amongst the worst for records of rape and molesting underage girls, The breed tortured dancers in NJ, there's a Mongol just been jailed for life for child abuse.
I would take this page more seriously if it wasn't ran by some whiney Pagan or Outlaw bitch.
Pippen

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

It doesn't surprise me , anybody with abrain can come to the conclusion that this is agroup of racist WHITE men , and when you get a group of white men there is bound to be some perversion involved also.Com mitting disgusting crimes against women and children is nothing new to this demographic.Molesting children is a WHITE MANS crime , and history will provide proof to my acknowledgement.Further more, It tears me up that when a person is charged with such a horrendous crime it is more likely than not that the judge is also white , and there fore the person who committed such a Evil deed is only given COUPLE months or IF we are lucky A couple yrs.It amazes me that by doing such an unforgivable act that he gets a slap on the wrist , and as is such (has been proven time and time again )continues these Evil acts against children...and women for that matter. I know what people are going to say , but what i say is " STOP , THINK , AND RESEARCH and you to will see , if you already don't know by NOW.I will say this . There are WHITE PEOPLE out there that are genuinely are very good people , but the truth is what it is !!!!!
skynyrd469

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Jeremy was a good friend to me back at County day, may the Cowards BURN IN HELL that did that!
AND theis mothers for giving them birth![><]
Shovelhead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Pippen wrote:
It doesn't surprise me , anybody with abrain can come to the conclusion that this is agroup of racist WHITE men , and when you get a group of white men there is bound to be some perversion involved also.Com mitting disgusting crimes against women and children is nothing new to this demographic.Molesting children is a WHITE MANS crime , and history will provide proof to my acknowledgement.Further more, It tears me up that when a person is charged with such a horrendous crime it is more likely than not that the judge is also white , and there fore the person who committed such a Evil deed is only given COUPLE months or IF we are lucky A couple yrs.It amazes me that by doing such an unforgivable act that he gets a slap on the wrist , and as is such (has been proven time and time again )continues these Evil acts against children...and women for that matter. I know what people are going to say , but what i say is " STOP , THINK , AND RESEARCH and you to will see , if you already don't know by NOW.I will say this . There are WHITE PEOPLE out there that are genuinely are very good people , but the truth is what it is !!!!!
Blacks are 11% of the U.S. population but represent 80% of the violent crime in this country. How do you like those facts? I'm sure there's some decent black folk out there but the truth is what it is!!! Do some research. Arabs represent 70% of all terrorist acts on the planet. Some more facts for you. We can post statistics like this all day long. Sounds like you're the racist as nd you got some sort of issue with white people. If you think blacks or any other race isn't capable of pedophilia or hate crimes you haven't done enough research. Your post stinks of anti-white left-wing Louis Farrakahn/Al Sharpton style propaganda.
Truth

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Mike Yevtuck is the whacko nut job posting all these whacko comments is a delusional severely jealous 5150 sicko. He was a guy trying to come around the club in the 80's. He turned out to be a heartless punk and got the living shit stomped out of him by the real deal then Hells Angel Chuck Zito, his bike TAKEN, and his old lady TAKEN from him, and sent down the road. The saddest part is that he couldn't take it like a man, rather like a coward little girl, who has spent the rest of his life trying to convince people strange and bizarre things about the club. Since the internet, he has become so obsessed, going to all these places to get internet service and searching all day and night 7 days a week trying to find any article with the club name, and gets all excited and starts posting his usual boring retarded delusional ramblings. He seeks any and all club articles on the internet and uses Google alerts so that he does not miss a single one. Throughout the scene and the people that read the interesting articles, all know this guy is a sick freak and tell him to go elsewhere. He has always been sadly unwanted since childhood. Many feel this is part of his anger, frustrations, and extreme jealousy.
Mike Yetfuck is now mentally and physically disabled and deemed legally mentally retarded from that bad beating that Chuck Zito gave him.
He has always been and especially after the beating, extremely jealous of Chuck Zito and always tried to be like him. What a joke that is. This borderline 5’4”midget Yevtuck has never beaten up a person in his life in the U.S.! Maybe has beaten up the little boys in Thailand that don’t give in to his sexual advances. He is so jealous of the club in general, and especially his longtime hero Chuck Zito. He even poses with martial arts items to try to be like Chuck. He tries so hard! He is so far off! It is very pathetic! Mike Yevtuck now spends most of his life hiding behind a keyboard typing illogical and delusional childish propaganda about the club and especially the specific ones that severely beat him, demoralized, humiliated him, TOOK his girl, his bike, and his manhood from him. He never physically or mentally got over that beating that Chuck Zito gave him, and all that followed years ago. Mike Yevtuck is almost a vegetable now and when not hiding behind a keyboard typing all this delusional talk, he is in Thailand making love to pre-pubescent Thai boys!!! This is a documented fact!!! He admits to some of it, but not all, including all the arrests in Thailand and slap on the wrist they give there for pedophiles when they pay the corrupt government off. They will eventually get him and convict him. Oh, he also was a documented confidential informant for the NJPD in 1983!
Most assume it had to do with the fact that he got on meth and then crack real bad in the US shortly after his severe beating. He is soooooo underground, he can’t be caught by us citizens or otherwise to take care of this very very very sick human being! He posts his fake address and phone number, so when attempts are made to handle him by the general public who is disgusted by this freak, he is nowhere to be found. He also mysteriously has a different IP address linked to different accounts and addresses on almost each and every post. Many are from public places like libraries, and certain stores that have public internet access. He moves around consistently and methodically! Most are from Thailand, as he poses as living in New Jersey, but is doing all this desperate and cowardly “internet fighting” from Thailand. People, especially if you have children, especially pre-pubescent boys, BEWARE, this is one sick brain damaged psychopath pedophile!!!
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Mike Yevtuck sMacked Chuck Zito around chucks whole dam Life why do you think Chuck Zito and all the USA hells angels cursty to me Mike Yevtuck God of the USA hells angels ?

USA hells angels fear respect and envy their God .

Mike yevtuck has been beating up USA hells angels for over 40 years and still at it.
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Mike yevtuck God of the USA hells angels and not a dam thing the cowards in the USA hells angels can do other them play online with their tons of web sites .

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Mike Yevtuck made that fat hells angels peewee shut his fat ass up and quit Mike yevtuck Makes Chuck Zito chicken out in public.

Mike yevtuck always ready to show He owns the USA hells angels and the USA hells angels are just punks and cowards who curtsy to his great power.
Mike Yevtuck the Living Lord God and master of the USA hells angels and always ready to prove it.

I don't run my mouth and hide like Chuck Zito i fight all in my path. I stand against every chapter of USA hells angels I stand against the whole flock of freaks in the USA hells angels and they chicken out and curtsy to my power.

Rusty Coons you tall goofy bitch stand up and fight like a man

Chuck Zito you big headed goof ball stand up and fight

Pee wee Godstein roll your fat ass on out and fight me like a man you pathetic excuse for fasting food.
tommy deely

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

U could not ever sr me up for failure. God of helps angels.all anyone has to do is read my resume.it says total stand up man$$

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Center Moriches Discussions

Search the Center Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr r u crazy 6,377
Really Brady 3 hr hoodo 6
Seafest sucks,again 13 hr hoodo 33
Frasco/Fukarino lose again Thu Incompetence 5
theresa (terry) locaso ... i need help locating... (Feb '13) Wed Greg 2
HORSE POST FARM/Horse boarding in Manorville/R... (Apr '13) Jul 30 wha ha ha ha ha ha 51
•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
Center Moriches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••