Boycott Meet The Candidates

Posted in the Center Moriches Forum

hoodo

Shirley, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2014
The next meet the candidates night will be March 12th a the library. The rules have changed. Mario The expediter, Real Estate shill for Sal and his associates who own Smitty's and other properties in Mastic Beach.Who have tried to put in Bodegas,Dollar Stores,Mini Marts all that (Get Toe) stuff we don't need. Oh ya and the Health Center/Hospital. I almost forgot about that one.That Mario is running the event.The guy is pure slime. You must submit your questions by Email and Mario Who is pro Bob and Gail will deiced which questions to ask. Ooooooooo does this one smell.I can see written questions if you want. But the questions should be written on forms the night of the event.By those present.until this is changed I would suggest that Paul ,Frank,Bruce and Maura should boycott this event.It appears to be nothing more than an open attempt to help Bob & Gail make up for their abysmal performance at the last Meet the Candidates Night. By an unbiased moderator. Get Mario out of the process, level the playing field and make it honest ! Like the last one.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2014
hoodo wrote:
The next meet the candidates night will be March 12th a the library. The rules have changed. Mario The expediter, Real Estate shill for Sal and his associates who own Smitty's and other properties in Mastic Beach.Who have tried to put in Bodegas,Dollar Stores,Mini Marts all that (Get Toe) stuff we don't need. Oh ya and the Health Center/Hospital. I almost forgot about that one.That Mario is running the event.The guy is pure slime. You must submit your questions by Email and Mario Who is pro Bob and Gail will deiced which questions to ask. Ooooooooo does this one smell.I can see written questions if you want. But the questions should be written on forms the night of the event.By those present.until this is changed I would suggest that Paul ,Frank,Bruce and Maura should boycott this event.It appears to be nothing more than an open attempt to help Bob & Gail make up for their abysmal performance at the last Meet the Candidates Night. By an unbiased moderator. Get Mario out of the process, level the playing field and make it honest ! Like the last one.
Let me get this straight....YOU think for Maura, Bruce, Frank and Paul now. And, you have decided the moderator (Sal) is pro Bob and Gail. That must be news to them, since the 2 buildings in MBV that are displaying pro Bruce and Maura signage belong to SAL.

Perhaps, rumors of arrest records for not one, but two candidates has surfaced and might not be taken favorably by the huge crowd of 30 expected. Are we going to have a Clint Eastwood moment where questions are asked to empty chairs?

Who picked the moderator? Why is his integrity now being questioned?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2014
No change the format. Keep Mario & the Mastic Beach Chamber (of very little) Commerce out of it. Who will select the questions?
Victor zeleny

Kearny, NJ

#4 Mar 2, 2014
Yeah we want it to be honest like the last oneNOT . We want the truth this time
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Victor get back under your bridge and don't try to enter an intelligent conversation.You are not up to the task. It first requires membership in the human race. "You want the truth. You can't handle the truth" Or comprehend it.
Manorville

Shirley, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Yeah we want it to be honest like the last oneNOT . We want the truth this time
I don't know what your problem is but I thought the last meet the candidates was as fair as it could get. People were allowed to ask questions and not have to email them in and then be selected by the moderator or whoever will pick and choose the which questions will be asked. If you have so much to say, why didn't you get up and ask a question?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2014
first of all apparently you don't understand I liked the first format. the next one will not be like that .and how do you know i did not speak at the last one. and weather i chose to speak or not is none of your business.You need to find out what is going on.Before you speak. And I got lots of problems ,,,With the corrupt village government and their supporters with their hands stretched out for our dough
Where is Gary

East Moriches, NY

#8 Mar 2, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Yeah we want it to be honest like the last oneNOT . We want the truth this time
translation='I want to make an ass of myself'
Victor zeleny

Kearny, NJ

#9 Mar 2, 2014
Wrong again tere is no mario, there are no email questions . Get the facts straight
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2014
Victor have your owners told you not to get up and speak.
get a clue

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Mar 2, 2014
where are we supposed to email the questions?
nobody knows. it is not posted anywhere. who will know how to email these questions?
Manorville

Shirley, NY

#12 Mar 2, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Wrong again tere is no mario, there are no email questions . Get the facts straight
Mario is not going to be the moderator. As far as I have heard they were still going wtih the emailed questions but maybe they changed their mind. I know Mario reached out to the moderator of the last debate to ask advice for running their event. The moderator of the first debate told Mario that she felt email questions would be a big mistake so maybe they took her advice.
Victor zeleny

Kearny, NJ

#13 Mar 3, 2014
The man running the debate is from patchogue there will be verbal questions
Manorville

Shirley, NY

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
The man running the debate is from patchogue there will be verbal questions
Good news, I am glad to see that Mario realized the huge mistake he was making by having questions emailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! 4 hr Come On 33
Congratulations Mr. Daly Sun hodoo 23
Main Street MBV Sun hodoo 11
Betty I thought you were conservative? Sun Whaaaaaaaat 43
Betty, Betty, Betty Sat 11951 Rat Dog 21
Anderson Nay's at the meeting Fri hoo doo you think... 24
Neighorhood Road looking real sad May 22 hodoo 7
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]