village buys nutrition center without...
Haha

Stamford, CT

#161 Jul 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to attempt to minimize all the positive things being done in the village. I believe it is out of pure hatred due to the possibility the Supreme Court of the state of New York will enforce the MBPOA to transfer the properties as their deed requires.
As far as your critique of the newsletter, I found it to be well presented and factual.
YOU WOULD.
Pickles

Springfield, NJ

#162 Jul 9, 2013
SMARTYPANTS!?!
Ah ha ha ha that's so witty! I'm going too pee in my pants!! Ahh ha ha ha
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#163 Jul 9, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>it's all in color and mailed to everyone. i wonder how much it costs? it is not so much informational as propoganda filled. isn't it great that Bruce finally got permits to raise his house? it only took 9 months and having to hire a lawyer to prove that the village was only keeping permits from Bruce because he didn't approve of the village. i think that if you are a friend of the village then you can get your permits quickly, but if you oppose anything that they do publicly, they "lose" your paperwork and "misfile" your applications. that doesn't seem to be very fair.
Maybe you should have been at the meeting tonight and heard all the misinformation that was in his rag sheet.
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#164 Jul 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should have been at the meeting tonight and heard all the misinformation that was in his rag sheet.
maybe you shouldn't believe people that are running scared. it would have been smarter to ignore it; instead mr. busa only made it seem like the village was very defensive. point of fact: that woman DOES work for the FBI. Point of fact: the village DID try to keep mr. summa from obtaining his permits because he is an opponent. Point of fact: everyone at the meeting admitted to reading the crier.

which disinformation were you speaking about?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#165 Jul 10, 2013
Having read the crier, I believe he made a gross miscalculation error on the anticipated interest computation. He said there would be a million dollars of interest. But, a $1million note at 4% for 15 years is more like $300,000 in interest not $1,000,000. Just wondering if there was a simple math error or intentional overstatement.

And Bruce, if you wanted to do a Permissive Referendum, today is your last day to file it. As usual, I am just trying to be helpful.
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#166 Jul 10, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you shouldn't believe people that are running scared. it would have been smarter to ignore it; instead mr. busa only made it seem like the village was very defensive. point of fact: that woman DOES work for the FBI. Point of fact: the village DID try to keep mr. summa from obtaining his permits because he is an opponent. Point of fact: everyone at the meeting admitted to reading the crier.
which disinformation were you speaking about?

Maybe the Village is just sick and tired of the BS that comes out of Mr Summas mouth. Time to put an end to it all. To bad his house was just pushed off foundation and not washed away.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#167 Jul 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Village is just sick and tired of the BS that comes out of Mr Summas mouth. Time to put an end to it all. To bad his house was just pushed off foundation and not washed away.
If it washed away, he would have been better off. Now, he gets to jack up his shack at a cost of $50,000 or more, without having the benefit of new construction and more modern building materials. It will be a shack on stilts.
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#168 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
Having read the crier, I believe he made a gross miscalculation error on the anticipated interest computation. He said there would be a million dollars of interest. But, a $1million note at 4% for 15 years is more like $300,000 in interest not $1,000,000. Just wondering if there was a simple math error or intentional overstatement.
And Bruce, if you wanted to do a Permissive Referendum, today is your last day to file it. As usual, I am just trying to be helpful.
i am thinking math or typo; unlike the "math error" that the village's budget would be $500,000.00.
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#169 Jul 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
not really a neighborly attitude
thanks

Stamford, CT

#170 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If it washed away, he would have been better off. Now, he gets to jack up his shack at a cost of $50,000 or more, without having the benefit of new construction and more modern building materials. It will be a shack on stilts.
wow really? You saw the plans? You know hes putting it on "stilts"? HUM. Interesting.
Exactly how is it being done for 50 grand? Because when I spoke to him about it, its being placed on a raised foundation. And at a significant lower rate then what you describe. Wont exactly look like a "shack on stilts", but if that makes you happy, thinking about his house as a "shack on stilts", so be it. You act like a very petty and pissy person.
Why do you even care what he does to his house? Old grudges will never go away huh?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#171 Jul 10, 2013
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>wow really? You saw the plans? You know hes putting it on "stilts"? HUM. Interesting.
Exactly how is it being done for 50 grand? Because when I spoke to him about it, its being placed on a raised foundation. And at a significant lower rate then what you describe. Wont exactly look like a "shack on stilts", but if that makes you happy, thinking about his house as a "shack on stilts", so be it. You act like a very petty and pissy person.
Why do you even care what he does to his house? Old grudges will never go away huh?
I care because he thinks only he matters. Whether it be stilts or a 13 foot foundation (yikes), it will still be a shack. Maybe, he can put a light on top so that it will have some utility. Just picturing a 13 foot foundation under that hovel makes me ask why? Bruce, you know I am not your friend, but please get a computer simulation of the proposed structure. Do not wast your money.
hmmm

Mastic, NY

#172 Jul 10, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>i am thinking math or typo; unlike the "math error" that the village's budget would be $500,000.00.
obsessive. over and over.
nope

Mastic, NY

#173 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I care because he thinks only he matters. Whether it be stilts or a 13 foot foundation (yikes), it will still be a shack. Maybe, he can put a light on top so that it will have some utility. Just picturing a 13 foot foundation under that hovel makes me ask why? Bruce, you know I am not your friend, but please get a computer simulation of the proposed structure. Do not wast your money.
"I care because he thinks only he matters." He and a couple of others have that in common. I am sorry for those that have to deal with the house raising issue, though. Not something anyone would want to deal with.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#174 Jul 10, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
"I care because he thinks only he matters." He and a couple of others have that in common. I am sorry for those that have to deal with the house raising issue, though. Not something anyone would want to deal with.
I don't wish that on anyone. He needs to envision what his tiny building will look like sitting on top of a 13 foot perch. Is the cost justified. He would likely be better off getting a buyout. And before you say it, I don't mean GTFO, buy somewhere less vulnerable.
to brady

Mastic, NY

#175 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wish that on anyone. He needs to envision what his tiny building will look like sitting on top of a 13 foot perch. Is the cost justified. He would likely be better off getting a buyout. And before you say it, I don't mean GTFO, buy somewhere less vulnerable.
I agree, but it's a personal choice. Some people are very attached to this place, even if they seem so unhappy here. FEMA standards, insurance requirements, will be tough on some. I don't know of anyone taking a buyout yet.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#176 Jul 10, 2013
to brady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it's a personal choice. Some people are very attached to this place, even if they seem so unhappy here. FEMA standards, insurance requirements, will be tough on some. I don't know of anyone taking a buyout yet.
I did not mean outside of MBV, just a place out of the velocity zone.

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#177 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I care because he thinks only he matters. Whether it be stilts or a 13 foot foundation (yikes), it will still be a shack. Maybe, he can put a light on top so that it will have some utility. Just picturing a 13 foot foundation under that hovel makes me ask why? Bruce, you know I am not your friend, but please get a computer simulation of the proposed structure. Do not wast your money.
1.Frank
2.Bruce

just how many people are you stalking?
Abdul Hoople

Springfield, NJ

#178 Jul 10, 2013
Why do so many think Mr Brady is a leaky doosh bag?
thanks

Stamford, CT

#179 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
Act like a dick much!? GO AWAY ALREADY!!
Lets play 'guess how much he cares about your opinion'.
I cant wait to see it because it pisses you off sooooo much!
Bruce, please use as many contractors NOT on the village approved list as you can! Make sure to send out updates if they try to stop you for one day.
thanks

Stamford, CT

#180 Jul 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wish that on anyone. He needs to envision what his tiny building will look like sitting on top of a 13 foot perch. Is the cost justified. He would likely be better off getting a buyout. And before you say it, I don't mean GTFO, buy somewhere less vulnerable.
FU. If the guy wants his house on a 20 foot tall foundation its his money, his house, his to do what he wants. He LIVES there, not you. realize that and stop trying to control peoples lives. Deal with your own issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 1 hr Dantheman 467
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 8 hr Sniff sniff 32
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Thu Ratdog11951 170
Fence installation Dec 4 11951Ratdog 6
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
FarmHouse Farm (Jun '15) Nov '16 Maureen 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance