village buys nutrition center without...
vic zeleny

Bronx, NY

#141 Jul 8, 2013
There are a lot of bars next to courts in s. Co.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#142 Jul 8, 2013
vic zeleny wrote:
There are a lot of bars next to courts in s. Co.
they are there for a reason too!
What

Mastic, NY

#143 Jul 8, 2013
COURT CASES wrote:
<quoted text>This is the biggest problem with the village. "we'll wait and see". NO PLAN, NO THOUGHT on how things should work. Just a we'll figure it out as we go. Great for when you are teaching a 3 year old, bad when you are running a government.
The post was about a new festival, NOT about running a government. Are you nuts? Each new festival had a debut, and improved from there. What are you talking about? BS as usual. Always twisting and turning back to the same crap. IT'S A FESTIVAL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
What

Mastic, NY

#144 Jul 8, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>i just don't think that there is a beach at stiriz marina. i know there isn't enough parking. where will people park? last year at the crabfest, people were ticketed and towed for parking on the street near the event. will there be designated parking? i hope they don't want to use the mbpoa's parking lot at marina 5.
A lot of presumption, projection. Just go to have fun. Or are you looking for a fight?
What

Mastic, NY

#145 Jul 8, 2013
woundering wrote:
The village wants to spend our tax money on the nutrition center so they put the village hall and court house in there. But from what I understand New York State will not let that happen to the court house with that bar there.
Did they not look into this?
What bar? There's a bar in the Nutrition Center? There's a bar in the firehouse and local civics and the Village have used that building. Cite case law that substantiates your claim. If it's true, post it.
What

Mastic, NY

#146 Jul 8, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
I sent e-mail to all the Brookhaven idiots to express my concern about the sale. I received an answer. To late! Brookhaven already voted and its a done deal as far as they are concerned. The village is staling a little to hear the concerns of the citizens. Really it looks a whole lot better than the trailer. But $490,000 in renovations without even fileting a plan seems extreme.
I believe the notice said "up to 470,000" for renovations as they cannot go over $1 mil. maximum. Unused funds will go back to pay down the debt more quickly. Find the notice and look it up.
what what

Mastic, NY

#147 Jul 8, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>i just don't think that there is a beach at stiriz marina. i know there isn't enough parking. where will people park? last year at the crabfest, people were ticketed and towed for parking on the street near the event. will there be designated parking? i hope they don't want to use the mbpoa's parking lot at marina 5.
You could always stay home, and just worry about it all.
Yoodles Mascroski

Springfield, NJ

#148 Jul 8, 2013
Is there a plan within the plan for the erection of a ferris wheel? It would give much honor to our village and put it on the map for commercial development in the near future. Think of the tax base that would emerge. There would be money for sidewalks! Imagine that, sidewalks in Mastic Beach.

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#149 Jul 9, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the notice said "up to 470,000" for renovations as they cannot go over $1 mil. maximum. Unused funds will go back to pay down the debt more quickly. Find the notice and look it up.
I will take your word for it. Smarty pants. You must make your Mom so proud.
beach man

Mastic, NY

#150 Jul 9, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't like the truth. doesn't fit your agenda.
yes

Mastic, NY

#151 Jul 9, 2013
Yoodles Mascroski wrote:
Is there a plan within the plan for the erection of a ferris wheel? It would give much honor to our village and put it on the map for commercial development in the near future. Think of the tax base that would emerge. There would be money for sidewalks! Imagine that, sidewalks in Mastic Beach.
Great idea. Something unique to our area to draw tourists.
notice

Mastic, NY

#152 Jul 9, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This information was made public by the Village. Don't take my word for it. Look it up. Guess you didn't read it. Or just starting more bs. It never ends.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#153 Jul 9, 2013
Village newsletter is awesome. What a beautiful document. Finally, the people will see what MBV is doing for the community.
yup

Mastic, NY

#154 Jul 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
Village newsletter is awesome. What a beautiful document. Finally, the people will see what MBV is doing for the community.
I like the Mayor's message, too. Someone did a great job putting that together.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#155 Jul 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
You must have skipped over all the typos and grammatical errors. Whoever does the "news letters" needs to hire a proof reader, a layout designer and someone that can write. I guess we are sticking with the "poor mans village" tagline?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#156 Jul 9, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>You must have skipped over all the typos and grammatical errors. Whoever does the "news letters" needs to hire a proof reader, a layout designer and someone that can write. I guess we are sticking with the "poor mans village" tagline?
You seem to attempt to minimize all the positive things being done in the village. I believe it is out of pure hatred due to the possibility the Supreme Court of the state of New York will enforce the MBPOA to transfer the properties as their deed requires.

As far as your critique of the newsletter, I found it to be well presented and factual.
Haha

Mastic Beach, NY

#157 Jul 9, 2013
Just drop the lawsuit and we will stop lying.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#158 Jul 9, 2013
I give the ladies liquid nutrion in their pubic input Yo!
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#159 Jul 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
it's all in color and mailed to everyone. i wonder how much it costs? it is not so much informational as propoganda filled. isn't it great that Bruce finally got permits to raise his house? it only took 9 months and having to hire a lawyer to prove that the village was only keeping permits from Bruce because he didn't approve of the village. i think that if you are a friend of the village then you can get your permits quickly, but if you oppose anything that they do publicly, they "lose" your paperwork and "misfile" your applications. that doesn't seem to be very fair.

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#160 Jul 9, 2013
beach man wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't like the truth. doesn't fit your agenda.
The truth? I was off by 20 grand. Truth is I don't care. I was finally saying something good about the village and you jumped on it.
To quote me.... The village is staling a little to hear the concerns of the citizens. Really it looks a whole lot better than the trailer.
Did you miss that part?
My agenda is to get the village to cut the four foot grass in the yard across the street. So far I'm getting excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) 4 hr Badtobeboned 9
piece of shitt SPERY 16 hr Hahaha 50
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Fri 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Fri nancys 147
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 198
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages