Smello Lemongello

Bronx, NY

#121 Jul 7, 2013
Something stinks like that old mackerel in the ceiling gag with all this moving chairs for 2500 a month stuff.
Moldy Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#122 Jul 8, 2013
Smello Lemongello wrote:
Something stinks like that old mackerel in the ceiling gag with all this moving chairs for 2500 a month stuff.
Stink, you want to talk abut stink....just imagine how bad it smells in the flood damaged shack you want to spend more than it's worth to fix.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#123 Jul 8, 2013
Moldy Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Stink, you want to talk abut stink....just imagine how bad it smells in the flood damaged shack you want to spend more than it's worth to fix.
What the hell are you talking about?
You know, what you just said could be true for Gary and his illegal house at his marina that he doesnt pay taxes on. Good thing he didnt need to waste money on permits, lawyers and a clean up crew when he had the village people to do it for him at the tax payers expense.
But as long as my tax dollars gets to pay for a festival at his marina so he can drum up business for himself, I guess it will be worth it.(for Gary that is, not any of us serfs)
Moldy Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#124 Jul 8, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about?
You know, what you just said could be true for Gary and his illegal house at his marina that he doesnt pay taxes on. Good thing he didnt need to waste money on permits, lawyers and a clean up crew when he had the village people to do it for him at the tax payers expense.
But as long as my tax dollars gets to pay for a festival at his marina so he can drum up business for himself, I guess it will be worth it.(for Gary that is, not any of us serfs)
I guess i could be speaking of most of the water logged shacks down by section 5. Wow, the mold smell could be deadly.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#125 Jul 8, 2013
Moldy Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I guess i could be speaking of most of the water logged shacks down by section 5. Wow, the mold smell could be deadly.
I bet you have pretty deadly moldy old smell to you also!
I get it, Gaqry can do no wrong and anyone who speaks out about the illegal activities of the village leaders can do no RIGHT.
Problem with that thought is that NO ONE else is under DA investigation except the village leaders.
ANNNNDDDD, it was PROVEN that it was the villages incompetence and hatred for certain individuals that delayed the permit process for people to rebuild their homes. So yeah, some of the houses smell like mold. Because Timmy B is to incompetent to get his butt out of his car and go give the people their permits to start rebuilding.(except their friends) The blame lies with village hall directly.
Smart Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#126 Jul 8, 2013
mover wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. The Wizard of Oz has spoken? I think it's time we pull back that curtain...
You're just jealous.
festival yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#127 Jul 8, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about?
I'm looking forward to that festival. Something new and fun to do. I also look forward to Music by the Bay. It will be a fun weekend for all.
Moldy Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#128 Jul 8, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have pretty deadly moldy old smell to you also!
I get it, Gaqry can do no wrong and anyone who speaks out about the illegal activities of the village leaders can do no RIGHT.
Problem with that thought is that NO ONE else is under DA investigation except the village leaders.
ANNNNDDDD, it was PROVEN that it was the villages incompetence and hatred for certain individuals that delayed the permit process for people to rebuild their homes. So yeah, some of the houses smell like mold. Because Timmy B is to incompetent to get his butt out of his car and go give the people their permits to start rebuilding.(except their friends) The blame lies with village hall directly.
Actually none of the allegations you just posted have been proven. Conjecture, innuendo, biased allegations nothing more. Just wondering why you are naming someone when nobody else is?
wf parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#129 Jul 8, 2013
festival yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to that festival. Something new and fun to do. I also look forward to Music by the Bay. It will be a fun weekend for all.
yes, it will be fun. the only thing i don't understand is where the sandcastle contest will be and where people will park.
festival yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#130 Jul 8, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it will be fun. the only thing i don't understand is where the sandcastle contest will be and where people will park.
I'm not worried about it. We'll find out when we get there. The festivals that have already been going on all started somewhere, with support, and improvements made in subsequent years. We'll just see how it works out. Hoping for some Jimmy Buffet influence. Should be fun.
COURT CASES

East Moriches, NY

#131 Jul 8, 2013
festival yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about it. We'll find out when we get there. The festivals that have already been going on all started somewhere, with support, and improvements made in subsequent years. We'll just see how it works out. Hoping for some Jimmy Buffet influence. Should be fun.
This is the biggest problem with the village. "we'll wait and see". NO PLAN, NO THOUGHT on how things should work. Just a we'll figure it out as we go. Great for when you are teaching a 3 year old, bad when you are running a government.
blue cheese Brady

East Moriches, NY

#132 Jul 8, 2013
Moldy Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Actually none of the allegations you just posted have been proven. Conjecture, innuendo, biased allegations nothing more. Just wondering why you are naming someone when nobody else is?
Really? So after dicking around for months, Bruce sends the old village lawyer after them and a few days later he finally has his permits? so if its NOT incompetence and grudges, then what is it? Because if there TRUELY was a problem, the lawyer couldn't have gotten the permits so fast. But yes, we all know how HONEST AND OPEN our government is now.
Mastic Beacher

Moriches, NY

#133 Jul 8, 2013
blue cheese Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So after dicking around for months, Bruce sends the old village lawyer after them and a few days later he finally has his permits? so if its NOT incompetence and grudges, then what is it? Because if there TRUELY was a problem, the lawyer couldn't have gotten the permits so fast. But yes, we all know how HONEST AND OPEN our government is now.
Funny you should use that phase because that what Bruce is even looks like one.
blue cheese Brady

East Moriches, NY

#134 Jul 8, 2013
Mastic Beacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should use that phase because that what Bruce is even looks like one.
What does this even mean?
I'm just tired how some people get permits and others don't. All depends on whos friends and who the village considers their "enemy". In government, thats illegal. It will catch up to the village "leaders".
wf parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#135 Jul 8, 2013
festival yes wrote:
<quoted text>
i just don't think that there is a beach at stiriz marina. i know there isn't enough parking. where will people park? last year at the crabfest, people were ticketed and towed for parking on the street near the event. will there be designated parking? i hope they don't want to use the mbpoa's parking lot at marina 5.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#136 Jul 8, 2013
blue cheese Brady wrote:
<quoted text> What does this even mean?
I'm just tired how some people get permits and others don't. All depends on whos friends and who the village considers their "enemy". In government, thats illegal. It will catch up to the village "leaders".
That's WHAT you think. It sounds to me that Bruce just failed to submit what was required until he hired a professional. It's just like cutting your own hair, you have to live with the results for a while.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#137 Jul 8, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>That's WHAT you think. It sounds to me that Bruce just failed to submit what was required until he hired a professional. It's just like cutting your own hair, you have to live with the results for a while.
well, you would be wrong. Because when the lawyer went to the village, no new papers were filed, no new information was addressed, they finally got off their a$$es and approved the permits. I guess threatening them with more for the DA actually makes them listen to reason. But yes, we all its good to be friends with the Deputy Mayor. You get permits faster and most dont even need them.(friends only need apply)
woundering

Mastic, NY

#138 Jul 8, 2013
The village wants to spend our tax money on the nutrition center so they put the village hall and court house in there. But from what I understand New York State will not let that happen to the court house with that bar there.
Did they not look into this?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#139 Jul 8, 2013
woundering wrote:
The village wants to spend our tax money on the nutrition center so they put the village hall and court house in there. But from what I understand New York State will not let that happen to the court house with that bar there.
Did they not look into this?
Really, You think it's a problem for lawyers to need to pass the bar to get into court?

The bar is for sale, I'm just sayin.....

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#140 Jul 8, 2013
I sent e-mail to all the Brookhaven idiots to express my concern about the sale. I received an answer. To late! Brookhaven already voted and its a done deal as far as they are concerned. The village is staling a little to hear the concerns of the citizens. Really it looks a whole lot better than the trailer. But $490,000 in renovations without even fileting a plan seems extreme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser 20 min a fan 10
MBPOA Law suit 4 hr we the people 101
Village doing Board Ups? 7 hr hoodo 3
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Tom 337
Sewer Systems Sat Jack Rooby 13
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Sat hoodo 18
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Sat hoodo 5

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match