East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

I like how biased the village was against Bruce with his building permits until he contacted a lawyer and the babies backed down. That only shows how they have no cause to do what they do. The village only let's friends and family build without permits or harassment. It just goes to show what thuggish behavior they conduct themselves with. Oh well, more for the DA to go over. Keep up the crappy job boys, you make it soo easy to hang yourselves!

BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

The point of most of my posts is humor, not being a thug. Since it is obvious you anti village baffoons think you know everything, you should run for office and do something positive. And not for nothing, putting Bruce's shack on stilts will look like a turd on a stick.
what

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Heard yours needs batteries!
and straps
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

what wrote:
<quoted text>
and straps
you seem to be more knowledgable about this subject. This Thursday is July 11.
What

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
The point of most of my posts is humor, not being a thug. Since it is obvious you anti village baffoons think you know everything, you should run for office and do something positive. And not for nothing, putting Bruce's shack on stilts will look like a turd on a stick.
awwww, once again your info is wrong. I thought you said Bruce had set back violations with the TOB and THAT was why he didn't get his permits. BUT, all along it was the bias of village hall and the the building inspector. THAT'S IS ILLEGAL, Is this is why you wanted a village, to be vindictive? Well, I hope Bruce runs again and I hope he gets in. Just to piss you off!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, once again your info is wrong. I thought you said Bruce had set back violations with the TOB and THAT was why he didn't get his permits. BUT, all along it was the bias of village hall and the the building inspector. THAT'S IS ILLEGAL, Is this is why you wanted a village, to be vindictive? Well, I hope Bruce runs again and I hope he gets in. Just to piss you off!
I hope he runs too...need a good laugh. I think I read he had a problem with his driveway encroaching (a set back violation) that the village graciously granted him a waiver. Go ahead and build a $50,000 tower for your shed on stilts (it is sooooooooo obvious it's you baldy). I wonder if any of the planned improvements affect your tax assessed value?
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

And on the subject of loan amortization, a principal of 1,000,000 at 4% for a term of 15 years is not a $ million in interest.using a simple interest calculator, the loan would amortize as follows: $7,396 x 180 = $1,331,230 total principal and interest which leaves interest charged $331,230. That assumes the loan is not paid back sooner. You need to also realize the village pays for the use of the fire house and further economies will yield other positive benefits.
THUG BEACH

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
And on the subject of loan amortization, a principal of 1,000,000 at 4% for a term of 15 years is not a $ million in interest.using a simple interest calculator, the loan would amortize as follows:$7,396 x 180 =$1,331,230 total principal and interest which leaves interest charged $331,230. That assumes the loan is not paid back sooner. You need to also realize the village pays for the use of the fire house and further economies will yield other positive benefits.
why do we rent it from them? We pay for it with our taxes. Does the PCCA pay every time they use the fire house for their meetings?
Seems fishy and corrupt to me. Kind of like a village leader and employee abusing their power for their personal vendetta. Sooooooo illegal!
But I guess when a lawyer shows them where they are wrong, they back down like the childish thugs they are. I can't believe you endorse this kind of behavior. Thugs, racist, corrupt leaders and personal grudges. Nice village you guys are trying to form. Good thing there's people who don't buy into your bull sh!t.
THUG BEACH

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>what do bees and Brady have in common?
They both go BUZZZ! BUZZZ! BUZZZ!
haha, BURN!
Or should I say BUZZZ!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

THUG BEACH wrote:
<quoted text>why do we rent it from them? We pay for it with our taxes. Does the PCCA pay every time they use the fire house for their meetings?
Seems fishy and corrupt to me. Kind of like a village leader and employee abusing their power for their personal vendetta. Sooooooo illegal!
But I guess when a lawyer shows them where they are wrong, they back down like the childish thugs they are. I can't believe you endorse this kind of behavior. Thugs, racist, corrupt leaders and personal grudges. Nice village you guys are trying to form. Good thing there's people who don't buy into your bull sh!t.
Why should the Fire Department bear the cost of setting up and cleaning up after each meeting. We pay taxes to the fire department for their ordinary and necessary expenses. If they incur additional expenses due to allowing it's space to be used for the court, the additional expenses should be compensated. You just think every opinion YOU have is right.
Thug beach

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why should the Fire Department bear the cost of setting up and cleaning up after each meeting. We pay taxes to the fire department for their ordinary and necessary expenses. If they incur additional expenses due to allowing it's space to be used for the court, the additional expenses should be compensated. You just think every opinion YOU have is right.
I simply asked a question? Why is the village paying the fire house when we are allowed to use it because we pay taxes for it? Does the PCCA pay them every time they use it for THEIR meetings? It was just a question.
Seems like the village and fire house have their own little "boys" club going on at the "members" expense. Where have I heard a bunch of blowhard complaining about that? Huumm, Jane Brady? You have any answers?
Fishy

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Thug beach wrote:
<quoted text>I simply asked a question? Why is the village paying the fire house when we are allowed to use it because we pay taxes for it? Does the PCCA pay them every time they use it for THEIR meetings? It was just a question.
Seems like the village and fire house have their own little "boys" club going on at the "members" expense. Where have I heard a bunch of blowhard complaining about that? Huumm, Jane Brady? You have any answers?
PCCA is once a month, and the configuration is not altered. The court requires the fire dept to move furniture and that costs them money. The village bears the expense for this extra labor which is the right thing to do. The village would also be paying for any other site they would need to use instead.
mover

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

So the village pays 2500 dollars a month to move some chairs around at the firehouse the taxpayers own and fund?
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

mover wrote:
So the village pays 2500 dollars a month to move some chairs around at the firehouse the taxpayers own and fund?
All extra costs include moving furniture, heat and lights, property maintenance (because people are slobs). Besides, what benefits the fire department benefits us. There are other things like excess wear and tear on the hard wood floors. The fire dept is also taxpayer funded. If they bore all the additional operating costs, they would ave to raise taxes.
Smart Brady

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
And on the subject of loan amortization, a principal of 1,000,000 at 4% for a term of 15 years is not a $ million in interest.using a simple interest calculator, the loan would amortize as follows:$7,396 x 180 =$1,331,230 total principal and interest which leaves interest charged $331,230. That assumes the loan is not paid back sooner. You need to also realize the village pays for the use of the fire house and further economies will yield other positive benefits.
That's our Smart Brady saving the day once more with an intelligent and meaningful response. Thank you, Brady! You are a rarity in this town.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Smart Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our Smart Brady saving the day once more with an intelligent and meaningful response. Thank you, Brady! You are a rarity in this town.
Thanks, just trying to keep it real.
wf parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>All extra costs include moving furniture, heat and lights, property maintenance (because people are slobs). Besides, what benefits the fire department benefits us. There are other things like excess wear and tear on the hard wood floors. The fire dept is also taxpayer funded. If they bore all the additional operating costs, they would ave to raise taxes.
i go to almost all of the meetings. i have never seen any evidence of "slobs". i have never seen anyone leave anything at the firehouse.$2500.00 per month seems excessive. 4 meetings a month (court and meetings) for a few hours each time does not require a $2500.00 outlay. the extra electricity (not really, since the bar is open anyway) and the moving of the chairs and one piece of furniture hardly seems worth that much. i already pay taxes for the firehouse. how does it benefit me to pay again?
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>i go to almost all of the meetings. i have never seen any evidence of "slobs". i have never seen anyone leave anything at the firehouse.$2500.00 per month seems excessive. 4 meetings a month (court and meetings) for a few hours each time does not require a $2500.00 outlay. the extra electricity (not really, since the bar is open anyway) and the moving of the chairs and one piece of furniture hardly seems worth that much. i already pay taxes for the firehouse. how does it benefit me to pay again?
You do know you are not paying again. The fire department is incurring additional expense by hosting the village meetings and court. This issue gas been asked and answered.
mover

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you are not paying again. The fire department is incurring additional expense by hosting the village meetings and court. This issue gas been asked and answered.
Really. The Wizard of Oz has spoken? I think it's time we pull back that curtain...
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

mover wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. The Wizard of Oz has spoken? I think it's time we pull back that curtain...
Ask someone else, if you don't like my answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE