village buys nutrition center without...
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#41 Jun 13, 2013
I don't work for them, the mbv is a client of mine
Edmood

North Bergen, NJ

#42 Jun 13, 2013
Let's start the process to dissolve. Lets hire an attorney and get this petition going this is a joke 5 people running our life's and suck at it. I would put my house up for sale but our property's are worth less. Please let's start a group and set up a meeting to get this done.
Good boy Gary

Stamford, CT

#43 Jun 13, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I don't work for them, the mbv is a client of mine
so you work FOR them then! What's wrong with you? If they PAY you, you work for them.

I have clients. And guess what? I work for them. If they decide they don't want me, I no longer WORK for the.
You work for the village, stop saying you don't.
Good boy Gary

Stamford, CT

#44 Jun 13, 2013
Edmood wrote:
Let's start the process to dissolve. Lets hire an attorney and get this petition going this is a joke 5 people running our life's and suck at it. I would put my house up for sale but our property's are worth less. Please let's start a group and set up a meeting to get this done.
well, there was one group. They kept trying to get people to NOT believe the lies of the MBVEC. Too bad no one listened to them.
Edmood

North Bergen, NJ

#45 Jun 14, 2013
Good boy now is the time people are pissed I know we can get this done. Lets stop talking and show our Village we run the show not 5 idiots. If all we do is talk talk talk nothing good happens for the rest of us.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 Jun 14, 2013
Edmood wrote:
Good boy now is the time people are pissed I know we can get this done. Lets stop talking and show our Village we run the show not 5 idiots. If all we do is talk talk talk nothing good happens for the rest of us.
Hey Ed, you don't need a lawyer to get this done. All you need is someone with a brain. If you look back in topix, you will see I have published the exact steps needed to be taken to get a petition to dissolve onto a referendum. You will need to identify your group of 3 and I highly recommend you use Jane because she will be a big help.
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#47 Jun 14, 2013
I don't work for them
village man

Hartsdale, NY

#48 Jun 14, 2013
one million dollars....
MB Lover

Norwalk, CT

#49 Jun 14, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I don't work for them
All I know is that I sure would not hire Victor to be a representative of mine in any way. He is a loud mouth buffoon and sure is not a good example of any thing positive.
Good boy Gary

Stamford, CT

#50 Jun 14, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I don't work for them
whatever. Just like our taxes haven't gone up because the village isn't charging us for what we have bought yet. Stay delusional and keep spreading those lies.
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#51 Jun 14, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I don't work for them
that's right, you work for the taxpayers. i for one do not care to have someone as bigoted as yourself working for me. i certainly don't think that my taxes should pay you.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#52 Jun 14, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>that's right, you work for the taxpayers. i for one do not care to have someone as bigoted as yourself working for me. i certainly don't think that my taxes should pay you.
Like him or not, your Article 78 would have been properly served if you had hired him instead of Mr. Nailandmail, just sayin....
Whats in a question

Stamford, CT

#53 Jun 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Like him or not, your Article 78 would have been properly served if you had hired him instead of Mr. Nailandmail, just sayin....
Oh, you mean Zanys Buddie who told him the EXACT time and date that he needed to deliver it AFTER the time frame would expire?
Or are you honestly saying that Mr MBVEC himself would have done a better job?? HA, what a load of BS!!! Zany would had thrown it in the fire and said he couldn't deliver it!
Stop trying to paint Mr Zany in a positive way. We all know him. We know what hes like. If you think hes wonderful, something is definitely wrong with you.
And he does work for the village. Who works for us. I know you dont see it that way, but government elected officials work for US.
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#54 Jun 14, 2013
I dont work for you or the village HA
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#55 Jun 14, 2013
Also when you talk crap about me at least have the balls to post under your real name thank you have a nice day
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#56 Jun 14, 2013
Whats in a question wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you mean Zanys Buddie who told him the EXACT time and date that he needed to deliver it AFTER the time frame would expire?
Or are you honestly saying that Mr MBVEC himself would have done a better job?? HA, what a load of BS!!! Zany would had thrown it in the fire and said he couldn't deliver it!
Stop trying to paint Mr Zany in a positive way. We all know him. We know what hes like. If you think hes wonderful, something is definitely wrong with you.
And he does work for the village. Who works for us. I know you dont see it that way, but government elected officials work for US.
Let me get this straight....you think Vic gave the process server who was hired by the MBPOA instructions on how to effect proper service? I guess that proves the bar is open!
wf parent

White Plains, NY

#57 Jun 16, 2013
at the village meeting, the mayor stated that the carrying costs of the new building would be the same as the old one. this is absurd, since the building is much larger. the trustees acted like they didn't know what the words carrying cost meant. this is yet another instance, where instead of giving the correct information and maybe doing the research to back it up, the residents were patted on the heads and treated like imbeciles.

also, the village was asked directly if they planned to continue using the old building once the nutrition center was renovated and they said no. but just yesterday, the owner of the property informed me that they are indeed going to continue to use his building. more lies. more subterfuge. tell the truth and give residents the real information.

if, in fact this building has been recently renovated, then why will it cost over 400,000.00 to renovate again? i have only been inside the nutrition center twice, but it seems much smaller than the meeting hall in the firehouse. does that mean that they village is hoping that less people will come to meetings, or that whenever more people are expected we will have to use the firehouse?
Curly Joe

Mastic Beach, NY

#58 Jun 16, 2013
Good boy Gary wrote:
<quoted text>if its not falling apart, it certainly looks like hell!
Which is why we need a real Village Hall
Fake you are

Mastic, NY

#59 Jun 16, 2013
wf parent wrote:
at the village meeting, the mayor stated that the carrying costs of the new building would be the same as the old one. this is absurd, since the building is much larger. the trustees acted like they didn't know what the words carrying cost meant. this is yet another instance, where instead of giving the correct information and maybe doing the research to back it up, the residents were patted on the heads and treated like imbeciles.
also, the village was asked directly if they planned to continue using the old building once the nutrition center was renovated and they said no. but just yesterday, the owner of the property informed me that they are indeed going to continue to use his building. more lies. more subterfuge. tell the truth and give residents the real information.
if, in fact this building has been recently renovated, then why will it cost over 400,000.00 to renovate again? i have only been inside the nutrition center twice, but it seems much smaller than the meeting hall in the firehouse. does that mean that they village is hoping that less people will come to meetings, or that whenever more people are expected we will have to use the firehouse?
You may be a WF Parent but I will pay $100 to you if you can prove your not a membr of the mbpoa board or part of their anti-village movement.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#60 Jun 16, 2013
Fake you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be a WF Parent but I will pay $100 to you if you can prove your not a membr of the mbpoa board or part of their anti-village movement.
Forget all this crap, if the bond is going to be 6 or 7 %, I will take out a new mortgage on my paid off house at 4% up to my original purchase price, and reap tax free income and a tax deduction on the mortgage interest. This is too good to be true. Thank you village officials, you rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) 2 hr Slow Learner 63
My car was stolen and I'm looking for the carlo... Sat Slow Learner 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Lou 511
All Star Horse Farm Apr 19 Jenny 2
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Apr 16 Jaws 49
KKK Ignorance (Aug '16) Apr 14 Losa 14
Why call police was mayor there ???? Apr 12 Fufelon 71

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance