village buys nutrition center without...
huh

Watertown, CT

#221 Jul 14, 2013
to wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't smart enough to see reality, it's your own fault. Look at any other municipality. What do you see? Too bad YOU didn't understand, but that's on YOU.
we all knew what the village was going to do, thats why we fought so hard to stop it. you just lied to get it voted in. good for you.
greed and corruption are king here. YOU dont seem to understand that when the pos leaders of this village are voted out, or hopefully arested, it will be SOOO funny to watch. DA day is coming.
huh

Watertown, CT

#222 Jul 14, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess ... you are so anal that everything that is not within your control gives you much distress. Go chase the Governor, or the President, or maybe the Queen of England, for all I care. Have fun! The Village officials are doing GREAT and you don't like it. Too bad.
spoken like a true employee to the village. enjoy it while it lasts, because it wont.
Chill out

Shirley, NY

#223 Jul 14, 2013
Wow I cannot believe how far apart the views are on this forum. It is almost like north and south Korea trying to have a discussion. I will not even post which side is my preference. Chill out and enjoy the day.
When is the meeting

Watertown, CT

#224 Jul 16, 2013
The email I got from the village said there will be plenty of time for public input... When will that be?
NoSuchAgency

Washington, DC

#225 Jul 16, 2013
Public input was simply not needed.
People are chosen as leaders, to make the hard calls that committees won't.
Not every decision is open to debate nor should it be.
After all, how about those changes in the zoning document?
Tough

Watertown, CT

#226 Jul 16, 2013
NoSuchAgency wrote:
Public input was simply not needed.
People are chosen as leaders, to make the hard calls that committees won't.
Not every decision is open to debate nor should it be.
After all, how about those changes in the zoning document?
spoken like a true sheep. "I can't think for myself, tell me what to do elected official!"
Tough. I was promised that this village would be "for the people, by the people" where the residents would have a say in how our village would be run! EXACT words from the vision team.
So, sorry if I don't share your opinion, but I will make it as hard on these "elected officials" as I can until they start telling the truth and including the public.
If you don't like it, tough. Move.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#227 Jul 16, 2013
Tough wrote:
<quoted text>spoken like a true sheep. "I can't think for myself, tell me what to do elected official!"
Tough. I was promised that this village would be "for the people, by the people" where the residents would have a say in how our village would be run! EXACT words from the vision team.
So, sorry if I don't share your opinion, but I will make it as hard on these "elected officials" as I can until they start telling the truth and including the public.
"If you don't like it, tough. Move"? But this totally goes against the "Can't we all just get along"... Funny words now that you told the last poster to move...
NoSuchAgency

Washington, DC

#228 Jul 16, 2013
Tough wrote:
<quoted text>spoken like a true sheep. "I can't think for myself, tell me what to do elected official!"
The village is by the people. You elected people to represent you and thereby gave your permission for them to act for you. They are acting.

Get over it. You're not that important.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#229 Jul 16, 2013
Sez the person from DC....telling

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#230 Jul 16, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
Sez the person from DC....telling
And we all know there are no crooked politicians in D.C.
:)
interesting

Mastic, NY

#231 Jul 16, 2013
NoSuchAgency wrote:
<quoted text>
The village is by the people. You elected people to represent you and thereby gave your permission for them to act for you. They are acting.
Get over it. You're not that important.
Finally ... I'm so glad you posted this. The Village was voted by the majority, the Board was voted by the majority, and with our votes they were entrusted to make decisions on our behalf. Thank you Board for all your hard work!

Since: Apr 09

#232 Jul 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally ... I'm so glad you posted this. The Village was voted by the majority, the Board was voted by the majority, and with our votes they were entrusted to make decisions on our behalf. Thank you Board for all your hard work!
Says the sheep to the flock. BAAAAA!
More Propaganda.
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#233 Jul 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
the board was not actually voted in by the majority of residents. only the ones who came out and voted. and in the last election that was less than 10% of the population. that is a sad commentary on voting. but also, don't assume that the "majority" who voted are the actual majority. they aren't. i am glad you are happy with the status quo. some of us are not. we have the right to speak our mind and state our opinion. if you don't like it, then don't listen.
Tough

Watertown, CT

#234 Jul 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>"If you don't like it, tough. Move"? But this totally goes against the "Can't we all just get along"... Funny words now that you told the last poster to move...
why not? I've been told I can move many times just because I wanted a plan and budget for the village.
If the poster doesn't like the fact that until the people are included in this village like WE WERE PROMISED, we will continue to make it hard for the village to operate in secrecy for their own financial gains. So yeah, tough.
too bad

Bronx, NY

#235 Jul 17, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>the board was not actually voted in by the majority of residents. only the ones who came out and voted. and in the last election that was less than 10% of the population. that is a sad commentary on voting. but also, don't assume that the "majority" who voted are the actual majority. they aren't. i am glad you are happy with the status quo. some of us are not. we have the right to speak our mind and state our opinion. if you don't like it, then don't listen.
If you don't vote ... don't complain.
interesting

Mastic, NY

#236 Jul 17, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>the board was not actually voted in by the majority of residents. only the ones who came out and voted. and in the last election that was less than 10% of the population. that is a sad commentary on voting. but also, don't assume that the "majority" who voted are the actual majority. they aren't. i am glad you are happy with the status quo. some of us are not. we have the right to speak our mind and state our opinion. if you don't like it, then don't listen.
The people who did vote spoke, too: They don't care.
On what authority do you claim to speak for the people that didn't vote? How are you a voice for the silent? How do you presume they agree with you?
My perspective: I assume they agree with me. They're happy with the outcome. If they aren't happy with it, they either don't care, or they'd be calling the Mayor with complaints. There are very few complainers, so I don't agree with you. The evidence is in the lack of people complaining to the Board, and low turnout at the meetings.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#237 Jul 17, 2013
Smell my finger Yo!
correction

Mastic, NY

#238 Jul 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who did vote spoke, too: They don't care.
On what authority do you claim to speak for the people that didn't vote? How are you a voice for the silent? How do you presume they agree with you?
My perspective: I assume they agree with me. They're happy with the outcome. If they aren't happy with it, they either don't care, or they'd be calling the Mayor with complaints. There are very few complainers, so I don't agree with you. The evidence is in the lack of people complaining to the Board, and low turnout at the meetings.
I meant to say "The people who DIDN'T vote spoke, too: They don't care." Tried to correct it, but it didn't work. sorry.
ur a sheeople

Stamford, CT

#239 Jul 17, 2013
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to say "The people who DIDN'T vote spoke, too: They don't care." Tried to correct it, but it didn't work. sorry.
No one was listening to you anyways.
GREAT thread

Mastic, NY

#240 Jul 17, 2013
ur a sheeople wrote:
<quoted text>No one was listening to you anyways.
Sure you were. You responded, didn't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) Nov 15 Thomas k 65
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3
News Police report drugs in raid at Bellport home (Dec '07) Nov 9 willywonka 104
How to piss off that rag Newsday (Aug '14) Nov 4 Sal 30
News Murdocco: Long Island faces big challenges as A... Nov 1 FEELTHEBERN 8
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Oct 29 Special Ed 52

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages