Carol is missing

Stamford, CT

#42 Mar 8, 2013
What is at 31 violet rd?
Ganders

Shirley, NY

#43 Mar 8, 2013
The Stiriz defenders are awfully quiet about their hero's apparent illegal apartment above his Marina. So what is the deal? Is it grandfathered in? The Town and County do not have any records of the apartment or taxes being paid on this "residence".

Funny how none of the PCCA or Vision Team wanted apartments over businesses on Neighborhood Rd, not even for the business owners, but when Gary does it then it is okay. Wow what a bunch of hypocrites.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#44 Mar 8, 2013
it isnt an apartment, it is an office for the business. the person you see there is one of Garys employees/minions burning the midnight oil cooking the books.

Oh, and why you dont see this employee on the payroll books is because he really isnt an employee. he is just part of the volunteer force the wet dream team promised.
here we go again

Bronx, NY

#45 Mar 8, 2013
Carol is missing wrote:
What is at 31 violet rd?
Google Earth shows that address as the Marina. But Stiriz gives a diffident address for the Marina.
looked in to it

Shirley, NY

#46 Mar 8, 2013
i looked into what you are talking about Gary pays taxes on his property. But what really bothers me is a looked at what MBPOA pays for taxes it is not even close to what Gary pays. Also cant find the other marinas taxes on the web-site. I think we should really start an investagation on the Brookhaven Town Assessor and wait he is freinds with Carol. I think you should really look at this i was started to think Gary was doing something wrong with his taxes. But you guys made me look into it and i found this out. Gary has my vote. Carol has to many ties to crookhaven and I know nothing about Bruce. Also when I look into Carol she works for the board of elections which I know as the place where washed up politicians go after there no good for there party anymore. But to me that has to be some kind of conflict because her and her freinds get to count the votes. I think we are looking into the wrong pepole maybe the voters should do what I did and look into the facts.
OMG

Bronx, NY

#47 Mar 8, 2013
looked in to it wrote:
i looked into what you are talking about Gary pays taxes on his property. But what really bothers me is a looked at what MBPOA pays for taxes it is not even close to what Gary pays. Also cant find the other marinas taxes on the web-site. I think we should really start an investagation on the Brookhaven Town Assessor and wait he is freinds with Carol. I think you should really look at this i was started to think Gary was doing something wrong with his taxes. But you guys made me look into it and i found this out. Gary has my vote. Carol has to many ties to crookhaven and I know nothing about Bruce. Also when I look into Carol she works for the board of elections which I know as the place where washed up politicians go after there no good for there party anymore. But to me that has to be some kind of conflict because her and her freinds get to count the votes. I think we are looking into the wrong pepole maybe the voters should do what I did and look into the facts.
Nice try.
just wondering

Bronx, NY

#48 Mar 8, 2013
The MBPOA is nonprofit ,Stiriz is not.
looked in to it

Shirley, NY

#49 Mar 8, 2013
Ok i just look at that you are right nonprofit dont pay taxes. But that only seems to be some nonprofits.
Like Churches ECT. But the MBPOA does pay property taxes. So What type of nonprofit are they?
OMG

Bronx, NY

#50 Mar 8, 2013
looked in to it wrote:
Ok i just look at that you are right nonprofit dont pay taxes. But that only seems to be some nonprofits.
Like Churches ECT. But the MBPOA does pay property taxes. So What type of nonprofit are they?
So complain to the village,they are not my government or trustees.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#51 Mar 9, 2013
looked in to it wrote:
IRC Section 501(c)(3) entities are tax exempt. The MBPO f'g A is a "not for profit" and as such is required to pay real estate taxes. I learned this in 11th grade.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#52 Mar 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
and as such is required to pay real estate taxes.
wht about 2 Floral CT. not req'd?
Marvin

White Plains, NY

#53 Mar 9, 2013
WE should just rename the village "Stirizville" he and his growing exstended family and friends are the new Royalty of the village anyway. Long live King Gary and his jester mayor Billy.
It Takes a Village

Mastic, NY

#54 Mar 9, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>So complain to the village,they are not my government or trustees.
What do you mean when you say "they are not my government or trustees"?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#55 Mar 9, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>wht about 2 Floral CT. not req'd?
Taxes were paid. Next.
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#56 Mar 9, 2013
looked in to it wrote:
Facts aren't what Gary says, those would be the "lies" that we are accustomed to now.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#57 Mar 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes were paid. Next.
Not according to the OFFICIAL MASTIC BEACH VILLAGE website where you can check taxes paid.

SO, H&R Brady, what makes you so sure that taxes were paid for the address of 2 Floral CT. Mastic Beach?
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#58 Mar 9, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the OFFICIAL MASTIC BEACH VILLAGE website where you can check taxes paid.
SO, H&R Brady, what makes you so sure that taxes were paid for the address of 2 Floral CT. Mastic Beach?
"Someone" told him. I wounded who?
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#59 Mar 9, 2013
Wonder, sorry everyone . Small screen.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#60 Mar 9, 2013
Well if Gary told him, we all know his track record about being truthful.
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

#61 Mar 9, 2013
looked in to it wrote:
why does every stirtz defender avoid answering questions about gary by making up accusations about the mbpoa? they paid their taxes. nobody lives in their building and they are a nonprofit.

it is all too obvious that the only reason we ever became a village was to settle an old grudge against the mbpoa. thanks for dragging the rest of us into your ridiculous feud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) 7 hr Franksanidiot and... 36
horse boarding (Jan '13) Tue Jake off 72
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
Net Neutrality Nov 28 three blocks 1
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Nov 24 SH Brokerage 4
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages