OMG

Bronx, NY

#22 Mar 7, 2013
typical brady wrote:
<quoted text>What Brady? No response to all of Garys illegal tax evasion and illegal homes? Typical. St.Gary can do no wrong in your eyes. I guess if the village was paying me I wouldnt want to rid of him either. And I dont believe for one second that you dont work for the village. NO ONE can listen to all the shady deals that Gary performs and turn a blind eye unless they are getting paid for it.
Well if Brady works for the village then they should fire her, because she spends more time on here then doing village work.
LOL

Mastic, NY

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the man that much that you invested that much time??? Can someone say stalker??? Get a freaking life you loser...You need mental help...Are you Frank C.???
Actually it doesn't take much investigation. The village tax web page shows no taxes paid at 2 or 4 Floral Ct. That is his listed addresses. You had a lot to say about Bissonette paying her taxes late. Interesting that you have nothing to say about no taxes paid on his stated addresses. Maybe the Stiriz defenders opened up a can of worms
LOL

Mastic, NY

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You called the post office and they disclosed information....
Did you know the USPS is covered under the Federal Privacy Act, and they are governed under: Handbook AS-353 which says:
3-5 Disclosing Customer, Employee, or Other IndividualsÂ’ Information to Third Parties
3-5.1 General
Information about a customer, employee, or other individual contained in a system of records CANNOT be released to another person, including a spouse, except as allowed under this section.
So, if I am to believe you, the USPS employee violated the Federal Privacy Act, committed a crime, and jeopardized their career by making this
Brady last year the post office gave me an address so I could mail a Christmas card. Why are you more interested in post office rules than the tax issue being discussed.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#25 Mar 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady last year the post office gave me an address so I could mail a Christmas card. Why are you more interested in post office rules than the tax issue being discussed.
Disclosure is a crime.
wrong

Bronx, NY

#26 Mar 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You called the post office and they disclosed information....
Did you know the USPS is covered under the Federal Privacy Act, and they are governed under: Handbook AS-353 which says:
3-5 Disclosing Customer, Employee, or Other IndividualsÂ’ Information to Third Parties
3-5.1 General
Information about a customer, employee, or other individual contained in a system of records CANNOT be released to another person, including a spouse, except as allowed under this section.
So, if I am to believe you, the USPS employee violated the Federal Privacy Act, committed a crime, and jeopardized their career by making this disclosure.
Asking for a public address is not a crime.They have had people do it all the time that have the right street but the wrong house number.
And I would be more concerned about where he lives and what he pays his taxes on.
I remember at a meeting Tim saying they found lots the showed they were empty but had homes on them and they were paying taxes on empty lots, was one of them Gary's?
And what was the address on the petition that went around for Stiriz, is that wrong to/
Typical

East Moriches, NY

#27 Mar 7, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Asking for a public address is not a crime.They have had people do it all the time that have the right street but the wrong house number.
And I would be more concerned about where he lives and what he pays his taxes on.
I remember at a meeting Tim saying they found lots the showed they were empty but had homes on them and they were paying taxes on empty lots, was one of them Gary's?
And what was the address on the petition that went around for Stiriz, is that wrong to/
No way will Brady answer any of these. If Gary does something wrong, they wont respond. But Carol is late with her taxes, due to a VILLAGE MISTAKE, and its Carol Gate for 2 months. But Gary can live in a house for twenty years and not pay taxes on it and thats fine! Typical! Thats why he pays them, for their silence.
Why

Stamford, CT

#28 Mar 7, 2013
Typo?
Brady

Bronx, NY

#29 Mar 7, 2013
Evan Politico lives in the illegal apartment above his Marina? What is the address on that apartment?
amazed

Mastic, NY

#30 Mar 7, 2013
did any of you genius' think that Gary has a son with the same name who lives around the corner from him? you people need to get a life!
wrong

Bronx, NY

#31 Mar 7, 2013
amazed wrote:
did any of you genius' think that Gary has a son with the same name who lives around the corner from him? you people need to get a life!
son lives at number 7 and Gary at number 2, that's what Mario said at the ZBOA hearing last year when Gary went for a change in zoning on his boat yard.
wrong

Bronx, NY

#32 Mar 7, 2013
here we go again wrote:
I went on the village website and under pubic notices for the election they have Gary Stiriz address listed as" Gary Stiriz – 4 Floral Ct, Mastic Beach, NY 11951".
Now I know he always listed it as 2 Floral Ct, Mastic Beach, NY 11951. so did he move?
Next I went on Google Earth and went to Floral Ct Mastic Beach and I found 2 and 7 Floral Ct, The only problem is number 2 is a lot with nothing on it. but number 7 has a house on it,
So I went on the Village Tax website and found an undeveloped lot on Floral Ct, but no street number in Stiriz name.
Being the Village is so great with their information on there website I took a ride over to Town of Brookhaven and look it up on their computer and low and behold the same thing. So I ask the woman where they send his tax bill and she looked it up and said 2 Floral Ct.
When I got home I called the Post Office an ask how do I send a letter to Gary Stiriz at 2 Floral Ct in Mastic Beach. The Post Man told me they just drop it at the marina address and the only thing other then that is a Stiriz at number 7 Floral Ct. that he thinks is his sons address
Then I remember the good old Cell Phone Tower that the Alan and Gail people brought up at the last election and found it on line, it was a public notice to test for a Cell Phone Tower at number 2 Flora Ct.Mastic Beach NY 11951 under Gary Stiriz name.
Well they never put up the Cell Phone Tower, that he claimed he did not know about. so he can't live there. And now he lives at 4 Flora Ct?
What is with this guy, and how much should he be paying on his taxes?
Most of his property is listed as undeveloped,
Did some checking on this, and "Hear we go again is right......more Stiriz lies?
wrong

Bronx, NY

#33 Mar 7, 2013
meant here sory
OMG

Bronx, NY

#34 Mar 7, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lives in the illegal apartment above his Marina? What is the address on that apartment?
There can't be an apartment there, that's zoned commercial.
gone and forgotten

East Moriches, NY

#35 Mar 7, 2013
amazed wrote:
Wow, you guys have a ready "incorrect" story for all of Garys lies! Vote the bum out!
some one sounds scared

East Moriches, NY

#36 Mar 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>There can't be an apartment there, that's zoned commercial.
But that would mean that Gary lied and the village isnt dealing with illegal apartments!! That can be, can it?
just wondering

Bronx, NY

#37 Mar 7, 2013
amazed wrote:
If this is the case then where does Gary live? And what does he pay his taxes on? He always said he lives at #2.
Whats with this guy

North Babylon, NY

#38 Mar 8, 2013
Yes 2 Floral Ct is what he always said,and the maria is listed at number 2 also.
Went back to check on the cell phone tower and that was at number 2 Floral Ct also.
Village tax does not show number 2 Floral Ct only a lot lot on Floral Ct in his name.
What gives with this guy?
And by the way, we never heard any more about the DEC fine on Rivera Dr and why the work was never completed.
But i guess we would have to check with the DEC being the village is not say anything.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#39 Mar 8, 2013
So, it appears that 2 Floral Ct. Mastic Beach is the legal address for Stiriz marina, and there is NO record on the MBV website of ANY taxes for that address or even in the database?

Sounds like some creative computer dirt going on here.
OMG

North Babylon, NY

#40 Mar 8, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
So, it appears that 2 Floral Ct. Mastic Beach is the legal address for Stiriz marina, and there is NO record on the MBV website of ANY taxes for that address or even in the database?
Sounds like some creative computer dirt going on here.
There is a undeveloped lot on Floral Ct in his name that he paid $12 and change to the village in taxes,but no number on it.
And if you look up Stiriz Marina it is listed at 2 Floral Ct.
/marinas.com/view/marina/5772_ Stiriz's_Marina_Mastic_Beach_N Y_United_States
OMG

North Babylon, NY

#41 Mar 8, 2013
https://marinas.com/view/marina/5772_Stiriz 's_Marina_Mastic_Beach_NY_Unit ed_States

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 1 hr Really Brady 225
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... 14 hr hoo doo you think... 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sep 21 Pretty Shady 447
Use of collection agency Sep 21 Alan 121
Lots of pro village signs out there Sep 6 11951Ratdog 50
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Mar '16 Dantheman 1
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages