Riverhead residents want trailer of s...

Riverhead residents want trailer of sex offenders moved

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Riverhead residents want trailer of sex offenders moved. In it, Newsday reports that:

Up to 18 homeless registered sex offenders have been living in a trailer on the grounds of the Suffolk County Jail in Riverhead for more than a year, and a community meeting tonight will explore ways to get ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

free plaxico

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2009
The County Jail property near Riverhead is the perfect place for these sex offenders. If the McDonalds in Flanders were to be filled with these dirtbags property values would go up. I mean get real, look at the shitbags that live in Flanders now. And keep in mind the jail and the homeless shelter are NOT IN RIVERHEAD. They are in Southampton, near Flanders. There is nothing and I mean nothing that could make Flanders an uglier filthier blight on humanity that it already is.

Flushing, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2009
I think the County has come up with the perfect solution. The sex offenders sleep at night in the trailer on the grounds of the prison, and they leave the area in the dyatime. What would be a better solution, legally. These residents must have something more important to worry about.

Stratford, CT

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Nobody will be happy until they all end up in Mastic Beach. Mark my words, they will eventually wind up here, because no one will stop dumping sec.8 and sex offenders in the tri-hamlet area. Support the village. Vote yes to incorporate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Village Idiot at it Again 6 hr Lol 180
head of code is a piece of crap 7 hr disgusted 7
Who Was The Fool Who Came Up With This Idea? (Sep '13) Wed Meh 41
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Oct 6 Pdcrack 16
News Officials: Fire displaces residents in East Mor... Oct 6 lori simpson 1
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Oct 4 readingpooh5 144
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Oct 3 Linda is stupid 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages