First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Get over yourself

East Moriches, NY

#122 Feb 10, 2014
slow learner wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time for the idiot slow learners - 1) a process server is not hired by the village 2) Victor or his company works for all lawyers in the area 3) I have heard some pretty racist comments while sitting in the MBPOA clubhouse0- tell me exactly how many afro-american club members does the MBPOA have? My guess is zero.
tell me... How many work for the village? None. That's what I thought.
Get over yourself

East Moriches, NY

#123 Feb 10, 2014
Like a Bad Penny wrote:
Paul and Geri are back running with back-stabbing Frank - the person who threw him out of the PCCA , the same person who has not spoken to him in years, the same phony who is so desperate to get elected after asking everyone he knows to run with him he was forced to crawled up Paul's lawn and beg the loser to join him. They deserve each other - a cowardly quitter who lied to the people and an egotistical phony blow-hard who has no integrity at all.
Like a bad penny - Paul is trying to come back - really does this village need these two idiots trying to fool us again. But the wannabe will flock around - hoping if these two idiots get elected they will find a spot in the government - You do understand that even is they both get elected the remaining three will simply ignore them - what a waste. All for power, hate and ego!
Maura and Bruce have to be wetting their diapers.
why. With Frank and Paul, they split the vote with Gail and Bob. Maura and Bruce are HAPPY they are running! we really do have some pretty slow witted individuals around here.
Get over yourself

East Moriches, NY

#124 Feb 10, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
I'm a coward? None of you douch bags post under your own name
you spelled douchebag wrong. Which is totally ironic! Don't you know anything?
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#125 Feb 10, 2014
slow learner wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time for the idiot slow learners - 1) a process server is not hired by the village 2) Victor or his company works for all lawyers in the area 3) I have heard some pretty racist comments while sitting in the MBPOA clubhouse0- tell me exactly how many afro-american club members does the MBPOA have? My guess is zero.
yes, if you go FOIL at the village you will find that we the residents do indeed pay Mr. Zeleney's company to serve tickets that could be served by the code enforcement people we are paying to do this job already. I don't know how many blacks or hispanics or whites or asians are members. i do know that victor slurs everyone. he is a racist and a sexist.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#126 Feb 10, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
I'm a coward? None of you douch bags post under your own name
too funny. you are illiterate. you can't even spell douche bag. too too funny.
Proper English Paulie

Pooler, GA

#127 Feb 10, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>too funny. you are illiterate. you can't even spell douche bag. too too funny.
dont forget.......7390
Proud MB

Moriches, NY

#128 Feb 11, 2014
Well Paul finally crawled out from under his rock and made it to a meeting, with his new friend Frank. Guess he is trying to catch up on the last 3 years he missed. Amazing that 2 weeks ago Frank couldn't stand the man. Good luck to this Village if either of them win ones a quitter and the other lets no one get a word in. He is always right in his mind and thinks he knows all the answers.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#129 Feb 12, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
Well Paul finally crawled out from under his rock and made it to a meeting, with his new friend Frank. Guess he is trying to catch up on the last 3 years he missed. Amazing that 2 weeks ago Frank couldn't stand the man. Good luck to this Village if either of them win ones a quitter and the other lets no one get a word in. He is always right in his mind and thinks he knows all the answers.
are all of the candidates officially on the ballot?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#130 Feb 12, 2014
Get over yourself wrote:
<quoted text>why. With Frank and Paul, they split the vote with Gail and Bob. Maura and Bruce are HAPPY they are running! we really do have some pretty slow witted individuals around here.
Your wonderful theory that if Paul and Frank get elected, the other trustees will ignore them. How do you think that will work for Bruce and Maura?

Slow witted, a nice way to describe your fellow neighbors and residents.
You already Know

Shirley, NY

#132 Feb 12, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>are all of the candidates officially on the ballot?
The answer is NO! I heard there was a big stink today. Some of the petitions were not prepared properly.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#133 Feb 12, 2014
You already Know wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is NO! I heard there was a big stink today. Some of the petitions were not prepared properly.
So what does that mean? Who are the official candidates?
Evan Poetico

Shoreham, NY

#136 Feb 12, 2014
There once was a man from Seattle
whose hobby was sucking off cattle
'til a holstein named Keith
blew a load through his teeth
and put 'im right back in the saddle Yo! 6988
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#138 Feb 15, 2014
No way can these two guys can make it to the election with out strangling each other
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#139 Feb 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
No way can these two guys can make it to the election with out strangling each other
I strangle my man Vick EVERY night and I dont even have to use my hands. When I am finished my man Vick says 'good to the last drop'.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#140 Feb 16, 2014
We know Paul quits.
Frank is NOT a leader.
Gail and Bob are vision team suck ups.
Vote for the only candidates that are FOR the residents!
Vote Bruce and Maura
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#141 Oct 6, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
I made the village why would I leave . It's trash like you we want out.
It is trash like you people want out of the village. By a 5-0 unanimous vote you were voted off the island, even your buddies, the three elected stooges voted against you.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#142 Oct 6, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>
It is trash like you people want out of the village. By a 5-0 unanimous vote you were voted off the island, even your buddies, the three elected stooges voted against you.
Thanks for admitting your outright hatred for him. Would it be hard to believe that you concocted false complaints against him too?
hoo doo you think you are

San Francisco, CA

#143 Oct 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting your outright hatred for him.
I havent declared an outright hatred for him, dont try and spin the story and fabricate more lies. I have a certain level of dislike for the person, and when he and you kept running your mouth that he couldnt get fired from the village added to the dislike. He could and did get fired no matter how much spin you and VodkaVick tried putting on it.
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Would it be hard to believe that you concocted false complaints against him too?
I havent concocted any FALSE complaints. Remember, even the three elected stooges voted him out.

I dont know why he was fired, but do know he was. I am pretty sure if he was fired based on false complaints, he would have sued the village by now. VodkaVick does make it a habit of making personal lawsuits against others every chance he gets. He has sued the mbpoa because they booted his classless act from their organization, and even sued the MMS library because he thought they were trying to void his first amendment rights. He lost that lawsuit too.

He is just a classless drunk that needed to go. I am not predjuiced, I like some drunks. They can be fun and happy people. VodkaVick was just a mean arrogant prick who though he was so great and untouchable. Even the three elected stooges thought he had to go otherwise they would not have voted to ouster him along with Bruce and Maura.
hoo doo you think you are

San Francisco, CA

#144 Oct 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Would it be hard to believe that you concocted false complaints against him too?
Wasnt it you helping VodkaVick with concocted false statements about a village resident who was never even arrested for sex abuse of children, but had even gone to the point fabricating lies how this resident had agreed to plead guilty to being a child molester and taking an 8 year prison sentence?
Its time

East Moriches, NY

#145 Oct 6, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting your outright hatred for him. Would it be hard to believe that you concocted false complaints against him too?
I will! I hate the guy. He's a loud mouth smelly a hole. The guy smells like an ashtray. Looks like an ash tray. And he even used the n word in front of one of the preachers at St. Jude. None of that was made up. I'm glade he's out of our government. He had no business working for them to begin with. The only reason he had a job was because Tim wasn't qualified to hand out tickets at the time and the Vision Team was paying him back for his help in forming a village. So tell me, which one of those statements was concocted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Brady Barby 2 hr Mertle 35
road work 2 hr Mertle 37
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 15 hr THEMAN 353
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) Sat roger 48
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... Jan 22 yoda is back 53
What is the local Propane Price??? (Dec '08) Jan 21 dawnelle 74
usps Jan 20 hahaha 10

Coastal Flood Watch for Suffolk County was issued at January 25 at 8:31PM EST

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers