Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1132 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>More sex offenders....really? I can't find the numbers from 2009 but it seems we have fewer,
How can it be fewer? according to you HF is now a member of that club.

Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1133 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>More sex offenders....really? I can't find the numbers from 2009
you couldnt even find your way out of a wet brown paper bag. even if gary was standing outside of it giving you instructions. The instructions would be lies.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1134 Feb 26, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>you couldnt even find your way out of a wet brown paper bag. even if gary was standing outside of it giving you instructions. The instructions would be lies.
why don't you show me I am wrong. And you should know they don't list you until you get out of confinement.

I still say there are fewer sex offenders in MBV in 2013, than there were before the village.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1135 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you show me I am wrong.
we always show you wrong. you always make talking points and nothing to back up yours and Garys lies and it is always shown you were wrong.

why dont you prove you are right for once, otherwise get back to where you belong, polishing garys boots.
Mastic Beacher

Selden, NY

#1136 Feb 26, 2013
Again Deputy start your own topix.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#1137 Feb 27, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you show me I am wrong. And you should know they don't list you until you get out of confinement.
I still say there are fewer sex offenders in MBV in 2013, than there were before the village.
Heaveno "Brady",
You know why you don't prove to us that their are fewer Sex Offenders in the Mastic Beach Village than their were before the MBV; it's because their are more Organized Criminals working in the Mastic Beach Village that are only after MONEY & POWER because they're Sick & Twisted Abnormal Nut Jobs that shouldn't even have a Job in the MBV and they will never NEVER be Happy no matter how much MONEY & POWER they get because they're Negative, Evil Devils, unless of course they start being a Good, Honest And Frank Angel like Honest Frank! BOOM BABY!

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#1138 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>we always show you wrong. you always make talking points and nothing to back up yours and Garys lies and it is always shown you were wrong.
why dont you prove you are right for once, otherwise get back to where you belong, polishing garys boots.
Heaveno "Deputy Mayor McCheese",
They are always wrong and can't Back anything Up because
they all are EVIL DEVIL LIARS that Fooled the
Mastic Beach Residents to get in POWER in the
Incorporated Village.

WRITE IN "Frankie Cucchiara" for Mayor and when I WIN,
I will Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are
and Broadcast it LIVE for all to see and List
the Salaries of everyone so that you will all know
who is getting what and WHY!
I will do so many Franking things that will make us
MBV residents all Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and WISE!

A Vote for ME and for who I want as my TRUSTEES
is a vote for FREEDOM & HAPPINESS!
Talk to the members of the
Mastic Beach Property Owners Association
to get on BOARD with me or they wont be able to
get on the BOARD!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1139 Feb 27, 2013
FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
WRITE IN "Frankie Cucchiara" for Mayor and when I WIN,
I will Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are
and Broadcast it LIVE for all to see and List
the Salaries of everyone so that you will all know
who is getting what and WHY!
Sorry Frankie, you dont get my write-in vote for mayor. I see some things said by the Brady Bullshit Bunch which I feel is probably just stories they are making up as they go along; and I will call them out on it.

As a veteran, and someone who has served the United States in one form or another for 20+ years; you will not get my vote.

Your illegal and disrespectful way you treat the American flag is why you will never get my vote.

You want to run around like superman buy a fucking cape, you dont do that with the American flag. As I have told you in the past, it is illegal according to federal law to use the flag an an article like the manner you do using it like a cape.

You are just lucky that myself or someone else that feels the same way hasnt run into you while you are running around like fuckin superman with a flag cape on.

You want to run around with your camcorders and get all kinds of video, be my guest, it isnt against the law to do that. But you really need to fold the flag properly and put it away, or display it properly.

Do something more constructive like going to all the village meetings, recording them and putting them online. That way peole like me and others who cant make the meetings can see what the organized criminals are up to since they dont even update the meeting minutes until 3 months later.
Meeting Seconds

Shirley, NY

#1140 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry Frankie, you dont get my write-in vote for mayor. I see some things said by the Brady Bullshit Bunch which I feel is probably just stories they are making up as they go along; and I will call them out on it.
As a veteran, and someone who has served the United States in one form or another for 20+ years; you will not get my vote.
Your illegal and disrespectful way you treat the American flag is why you will never get my vote.
You want to run around like superman buy a fucking cape, you dont do that with the American flag. As I have told you in the past, it is illegal according to federal law to use the flag an an article like the manner you do using it like a cape.
You are just lucky that myself or someone else that feels the same way hasnt run into you while you are running around like fuckin superman with a flag cape on.
You want to run around with your camcorders and get all kinds of video, be my guest, it isnt against the law to do that. But you really need to fold the flag properly and put it away, or display it properly.
Do something more constructive like going to all the village meetings, recording them and putting them online. That way peole like me and others who cant make the meetings can see what the organized criminals are up to since they dont even update the meeting minutes until 3 months later.
They are not meeting minutes they are meeting seconds. Betty M ranted for about 5 minutes about the term limits and they wrote about two seconds of what she said. Are they not supposed to have video, audio or an actual stenographer recording the public hearings? This is not a civic group it is a government entity. They are supposed to record public hearings. Minutes are not an accurate reflection of what is going on.

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#1141 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Deputy Mayor McCheese",
Sorry but I don't need your WRITE IN vote for Mayor
and there is many things you need to know about me
before Ruling Me Out because
YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO
so if the Majority of People Do NOT Vote for me,
they will only be Hurting themselves
and the ones they Love and will be taking away
FREEDOM IN AMERICA and MORE which is what
I am Fighting Organized Criminals to PROTECT!

You as a Veteran should know more than anyone that
I am Respecting the American flag more than anyone
by wearing it any way I choose to as long as
I feel that I am Respecting it and using it to
show people that THIS IS AMERICA and IN AMERICA,
WE ARE FREE TO WEAR THE AMERICAN FLAG WITH PRIDE AND RESPECT!
Anyone who says otherwise, is a just a DICTATOR who is
most likely an Organized Criminal or doesn't realize yet
that they are wrong about the American flag or are just
JEALOUS of me that I am allowed to wear it any way I please.
If it was Illegal or Disrespectful, I would've been
Arrested for it years ago but the Police let me wear it
many times like when I was at the Smithaven Mall
in Lake Grove, NY and they approached me and called it in
and then let me go.
Did you even see my American Flag page on my site
or the videos about it before the ones I am Exposing
got my Hosting company to SHUT DOWN MY SITE,
which they were trying to do for years?

And I am not running around like Superman,
even though I look like a Super Hero and
you don't talk to me like that because of MY American flag.
You're the one that is just lucky that you or someone else
that feels the same way hasn't run into me while I am
wearing my American flag with Pride and Respect
and if you don't like it,
GET THE FRANK OUT OF AMERICA AND GO LIVE IN GERMANY
or someplace where they are DICTATORS with NO FREEDOM!

And I don't need to fold the AMERICAN flag properly
or put it away or display it properly, the way
you or anyone else thinks is Proper.
I will do what I want with MY American flag
because it's MINE, not YOURS and I BOUGHT IT, not YOU!
You and everyone else is NOT my Mother or Father to think
they can tell me what to do with MY American flag.
THIS IS AMERICA, DAMN IT!
LEAVE AMERICA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR
DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR FREEDOM!

And if I go to all the MBV Meetings alone
to record them and put them online they will all LIE
and say I did something Illegal just to Arrest me again
like they already did.
TRUST ME I am the one that MUST be the MAYOR
or we are all SCREWED, even the Organized Criminals
will be SCREWING THEMSELVES and don't even know it
if I'm not Mayor!
Vote em out

Mastic Beach, NY

#1142 Feb 27, 2013
Meeting Seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not meeting minutes they are meeting seconds. Betty M ranted for about 5 minutes about the term limits and they wrote about two seconds of what she said. Are they not supposed to have video, audio or an actual stenographer recording the public hearings? This is not a civic group it is a government entity. They are supposed to record public hearings. Minutes are not an accurate reflection of what is going on.
NOTHING in this village is an accurate reflection of what is going on.

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#1143 Feb 27, 2013
Meeting Seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Meeting Seconds",
You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT when you said,
"They are not meeting minutes, they are meeting seconds."
They ARE supposed to have a video recording of the
Public Meetings and should have everything else recorded
like I intend to be doing LIVE on my site
and the MBV site.
This is not a Civic Group, it is an Organized Criminal
Government that is going to SCREW US ALL,
unless you are in their INNER CIRCLE of MOBSTERS.
They are breaking many VILLAGE LAWS and everyone
is letting them get away with it BUT ME!
Get the MBPOA members to GET ON BOARD WITH ME
no matter how Crazy they make believe I am.
The MBPOA SECRETELY wanted the VILLAGE TO PASS
but they had to MAKE BELIEVE that they were against it
only because the MBPOA LAW REQUIRED them to
NOT BE FOR THE VILLAGE!
The MBPOA and others ASSumed that once we're
an Incorporated Village, we will be able to
DO THE RIGHT THINGS but THEY WERE WRONG!
Organized Criminals took over the MBV
and it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to DISSOLVE IT NOW!
With ME as your MAYOR, we can do THE RIGHT THINGS
and I will make it where NO ONE WILL LIVE IN FEAR AGAIN!
Everyone has to STOP THINKING THEY ARE SMARTER THAN ME!
That's a DELUSION and everyone knows it!
If the MBPOA doesn't get on BOARD with me,
WE WILL ALL LOSE and WE ALL WILL STILL BE TERRORIZED!
Bob DeBona DIED because of these Franking Bastards.
Don't be their NEXT VICTUM!
GET BEHIND ME AND I WILL EXPOSE THEM AND
KICK THEIR ORGANIZED CRIMINAL ASSES OUT
ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Don't let your children Grow Up in a World
that is HEARTLESS and they Lost Their FREEDOM!
What Do You People Need, A Building To Fall On You
Before You Wake Up And Open Your Franking Eyes?
Vote Honest Frank The Mayor Of The Mastic Beach Village!

Thank You And God Bless America and
God Bless The Veterans & Active Duty Military
and all who Fight For Our Freedom like Honest Frank!

Sincerely Honest And Frank,
Honest Frank
Dissolve

Shirley, NY

#1144 Feb 27, 2013
Vote em out wrote:
<quoted text>NOTHING in this village is an accurate reflection of what is going on.
Vote the entire mess of a village out!
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1145 Feb 27, 2013
If they put up a village tax on the next budget you are going to definitely get your wish.With careless spending and a budget out of control and the incompetence of 4 of the officials this village is starting on a route of its own self destruction especialyy with no money left in the budget.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1146 Feb 27, 2013
Meeting Seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
when you go the town of brookhaven to a meeting, they will tell you to repeat something or to speak slower so that it can be put into the minutes. why are we letting them get away with these half assed minutes?
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1147 Mar 2, 2013
Thanks Bruce for giving the election over to Gary.I said in past posts that the more candidates that are running the better Garys chances are of winning.You ask why????Gary will get in my opinion a concrete 30% family and friends no matter how you cut it.Nick and Carol lets say for arguments sake each get 34% 36% respectively.Gary will lose.Now throw Bruce into the pot and it will give Gary a win.Example Like I said Gary will have a concrete 30% but the remainder will be split now between 3 candidates resulting in a different picture.Example Gary has and will keep his 30% but now the rest of the picture changes.It may show up as 16% 25% 29% which will leave Gary the most votes.Mark my word as this will happen.Bruce stay out of it.Gary will love it if they will even through in more candidates.It will become a total win win for him.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1148 Mar 2, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Thanks Bruce for giving the election over to Gary.I said in past posts that the more candidates that are running the better Garys chances are of winning.You ask why????Gary will get in my opinion a concrete 30% family and friends no matter how you cut it.Nick and Carol lets say for arguments sake each get 34% 36% respectively.Gary will lose.Now throw Bruce into the pot and it will give Gary a win.Example Like I said Gary will have a concrete 30% but the remainder will be split now between 3 candidates resulting in a different picture.Example Gary has and will keep his 30% but now the rest of the picture changes.It may show up as 16% 25% 29% which will leave Gary the most votes.Mark my word as this will happen.Bruce stay out of it.Gary will love it if they will even through in more candidates.It will become a total win win for him.
I would probably rather have Bruce as Trustee than Carol.

Carol lives here and she shows up only half the time. Bruce doesn't live here (for now) so he will be about as available as Carol.

I just don't like sneaky politics. If Bruce wanted to run, all he had to do was walk a petition around. He walked around for Carol's petition.

Anyone who files an affidavit that they need an absentee ballot need to read it very carefully. There are very few limited reasons to qualify.
I am not alone

White Plains, NY

#1150 Mar 4, 2013
Saw Victor, Gail and Alan out campaign for Gary and Nick.
Just remember how Alan and Gail went after Gary about the cell phone tower and his other lies. And remember how Alan taped Bill saying that Paul did not want a salary but he and the rest of the trustees never said that, and put it on U-Tub.
This is why I will vote for Carol and write in Bruce for trustees.
I want a village not run by the PCCA,but run by the people and a board that will liston to what they have to say
I agree

White Plains, NY

#1151 Mar 4, 2013
Yes what happen to the two of them,Gail lied to get in and Alan tried to take down the MBPOA. Nether of them are creditable any more,Trustees you can trust, what a joke.
And we know that Victor is PCCA all the way and a Stariz defender,and wants to keep his village job.
Time to wake up

Mastic, NY

#1152 Mar 5, 2013
Yes to Carol and write in Bruce for trustee.Forget about Nick he's PCCA and their the ones who came up with this vision team to began with.
That meet the candidates night was a joke, set up for the PCCA by the PCCA. It was never put out to the public and only to their members and Frank sent out a news letter telling them to vote for Nick a PCCA member.
We have had two years of the PCCA running this village in to the ground, we don't need two more.
Remember the Vision Team Gary,Bill,Bob,and now they want Nick to replace Ken who lost to Gail, who just sits there and giggles at Gary at the meetings.
We should call them the not to trustees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 years later ? 5 hr Talking out ye ars 70
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 22 hr Guy Clowndog Holmes 310
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) Oct 27 henu 47
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Oct 27 Busted 11
where is hoodo Oct 26 False accusations 9
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Oct 26 hoo doo you think... 19
Emmet has Sexxx with Stripper after dinner with... Oct 26 WashingtonChilds 1

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match