Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#972 Feb 13, 2013
I found this to save those reading your response which will also be dribble . Maybe best if you contact the village attorney and let me school him on how this works as may you are calling him to get the back posts thats why you need 20 minutes to answer

A doctrine used by the courts to ignore the corporate status of a group of stockholders, officers, and directors of a corporation in reference to their limited liability so that they may be held personally liable for their actions when they have acted fraudulently or unjustly or when to refuse to do so would deprive an innocent victim of redress for an injury caused by them.

A corporation is considered the alter ego of its stockholders, directors, or officers when it is used merely for the transaction of their personal business for which they want Immunity from individual liability. A parent corporation is the alter ego of a subsidiary corporation if it controls and directs its activities so that it will have limited liability for its wrongful acts.

The alter ego doctrine is also known as the instrumentality rule because the corporation becomes an instrument for the personal advantage of its parent corporation, stockholders, directors, or officers. When a court applies it, the court is said to pierce the corporate veil.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#973 Feb 13, 2013
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
Let me help u out Taxation and Finance is always collectable . Guess u drafted every single contract he stiffed the people on and you left out the personal gauarrty clause. And sure because time has gone by this is no longer in effect,STOP IT ,you are not even close and even worst is you cannot connect the dots to see that the village has in place the proper bid and bonding including liaibity and indemnafacation to protect our interest. The fact that we are even giving out work to someone with a track record like that is remarkable.Would u hire a contractor with a record like that- of coarse you would say and that shows u the lackof good judgement on your part. Those that continue to think it is uncollectable I have contacted 2 of the firms listed in Nassau- They are collection attorneys . Some firms attempt to collect and will find that the person changed names sold off assets and started a new company. Fact is that some of these may have been discarged but that does not mean it is not known. Now with time people come back to business. Maybe if lucky find a cousin as a trustee in a new formed village and even crazier will not require you to get bonded since you cannot get also a liability insurance just maybe show your trucks have insurance the only required insurance. Finally for all you google attorney I posted the way it is collected when he hides and will post below called alter ego. Time to pay up and since someone said go ahead I took that advice now I am going to thats called do something that some always respond back with and it will cost him now.Also will repost prior comments since some questions I already answered
Taxation and finance has a collection statute which allows the debt to be pursued 10 years after it is assessed. Corporate officers are sometimes deemed personally liable if the tax debt involved unpaid (but collected taxes) such as payroll taxes collected from employees but not truthfully accounted for or paid over. That being said, I am unconvinced that you spoke with any of the attorneys involved because they would not waste a minute to go after debts this small and this old.

Location hidden

#974 Feb 13, 2013
Read the post I wrote am contacting the largest amounts -that is for a reason but u did not comment on alter ego. Go ahead and pick and choose how u want to defend this and omit the fact that the way the village works and how contracts are no bid no bond seems that slips every koolaid drinkers post.
Also every person has a obligation to pay thier debt. If you dont agree let someone else teach your kids about commitment ,integrity,responsibilty as you wont be much help - Shame how u all want to rally against this shows I got your attension and let some others really interested insight why we are doomed
Ask her

Mastic Beach, NY

#975 Feb 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Stopped reading the SSP. What did her AD say?
go ask her yourself. You can finally ask her about her taxes also. I remember you having a big problem with her and her taxes, so have you finally gathered the balls up to go speak to her?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#976 Feb 13, 2013
Ask her wrote:
<quoted text>go ask her yourself. You can finally ask her about her taxes also. I remember you having a big problem with her and her taxes, so have you finally gathered the balls up to go speak to her?
if I never speak to her again it will be Too soon. I cannot imagine a good reason for not paying your taxes, if she has one, good for her. You don't think that will hurt her chances, do you?

Location hidden

#977 Feb 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>if I never speak to her again it will be Too soon. I cannot imagine a good reason for not paying your taxes, if she has one, good for her. You don't think that will hurt her chances, do you?
Wait a minute when a contractor achieves truckloads of money and did not pay business taxes and stiffed a hospital and about 27 others the most being $122,000 and you are calling out a person late on taxes- Cant fix stupid

Location hidden

#978 Feb 13, 2013
DONALD STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD,
64 90625
MF
$1,107.01
2/13/1987 2:25:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
MF
$2,196.05
4/5/1991 12:16:00 PM
COMMISSIONER OF TAXATION AND FINANCE
NA
STIRI, DONALD H / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO DONALD H,
E 000074791
MF
$974.15
4/20/1995 9:30:00 AM
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD
85 5111
MF
$414.79
6/10/1985 12:23:00 PM
ST CHARLES HOSPITAL
HAYT HAYT & LANDAU
STIRI, DONALD H / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO DONALD H,
E 000074791
MF
$1,429.12
4/20/1995 9:30:00 AM
NA
FOO44795
MF
$1,229.81
4/4/1991 12:08:00 PM
NA
64 90625
MF
$226.30
4/7/1986 10:24:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
STIRIZ, DONALD / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
E 000074791
MF
$2,156.76
11/12/1992 12:22:00 PM
NA
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
F0037096
MF
$549.59
2/16/1990 10:13:00 AM
NA
64 90625
MF
$216.58
5/22/1985 10:08:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
64 90625
MF
$444.90
9/24/1985 9:24:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD H
BRC 92 00172
MF
$493.53
4/22/1992 3:00:00 AM
PATCHOGUE PROPERTIES INC
MALER & MALER ESQS
64 90625
MF
$397.68
1/30/1985 11:47:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, KAREN
E 001984473
MF
$3,047.87
7/6/2000 2:20:00 AM
NA
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,
90 CV 2745
MF
$122,491.19
7/15/1991 4:01:00 AM
MIDLANTIC NATIONAL BANK NORTH
NATTER & NATTER
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
E 000550051
MF
$1,512.84
9/30/1992 10:13:00 AM
NA
64 90625
MF
$900.85
10/31/1988 9:35:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
NA
Remember this

Mastic, NY

#979 Feb 13, 2013
Remember this?

Sept 8th 2011 in The Long Island Advance pubic notices page 4 bottom of 4th column . You can see it on their web sight. The address for the cell tower study is 2 Floral court Village of Mastic Beach. That's the address for Stiriz Marina . Our Dep. Mayor is the owner on record of this marina. When a woman asked Dep.Mayor Gary Stiriz about this at the Oct.11 2011 meeting he said that an "application has not been submitted". and yet one was made pubic in the Advance more then a month before. It's on the village web sight under meeting minutes check it out.I don't trust this trustee or whats left of the vision team!
love that Brady

Mastic, NY

#980 Feb 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>if I never speak to her again it will be Too soon. I cannot imagine a good reason for not paying your taxes, if she has one, good for her. You don't think that will hurt her chances, do you?
They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.
So keep doing what you do best Brady,not getting the facts right.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#981 Feb 14, 2013
Read the post I wrote am contacting the largest amounts -that is for a reason but u did not comment on alter ego. Go ahead and pick and choose how u want to defend this and omit the fact that the way the village works and how contracts are no bid no bond seems that slips every koolaid drinkers post.
Also every person has a obligation to pay thier debt. If you dont agree let someone else teach your kids about commitment ,integrity,responsibilty as you wont be much help - Shame how u all want to rally against this shows I got your attension and let some others really interested insight why we are doomed
Alter Ego? Are you talking about transferee liability? You keep harping on your quest to make these old debts which apply ONLY against the dissolved corporation. You even said it is up to a court to deem that a shareholder has committed fraud (Pierce the corporate veil is the term I used). And, WE are not rallying against this.....I am just pointing out how lame this issue actually is.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#982 Feb 14, 2013
love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.
I remember that old joke....the check is in the mail, etc.

If you are right, then why did the village have to resort to sending her numerous reminder letters and penalties?

Due Date 7/2/2012 Base Tax Paid 1/24/2013 591.42
Late Penalty 65.06
Reminder Fee 2.00
Certified Mail Fee 5.75
2012 Village Tax Total 664.23
Total Paid 664.23
Total Due 0.00
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#983 Feb 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are right, then why did the village have to resort to sending her numerous reminder letters and penalties?
Why dont you ask her?
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

#984 Feb 14, 2013
Carol is pathetic. She is a deadbeat and should not be elected again. Wonder how she is paying for her 1/2 page ad in the South Shore Press when she can't pay her taxes? Oh wait, I am sure Fred gave her a deal. Maybe she is hoping the Village will just ignore the fact that she doesn't pay her taxes. Let your or I do the same thing and what would happen to us?
So What

Shirley, NY

#985 Feb 14, 2013
MB Lover1 wrote:
Carol is pathetic. She is a deadbeat and should not be elected again. Wonder how she is paying for her 1/2 page ad in the South Shore Press when she can't pay her taxes? Oh wait, I am sure Fred gave her a deal. Maybe she is hoping the Village will just ignore the fact that she doesn't pay her taxes. Let your or I do the same thing and what would happen to us?
Pretty much the same exact thing. Notices and a late fee. I don't have a mortgage and never received a village tax bill. I was not notified by the village for over three months that I was delinquent. Not sure why this took so long but I paid the taxes and the associated late fees. FYI my village tax bill is over two hundred dollars more than what my friend in Shirley pays for the same (actually they get better services in Shirly ie.. paved roads, swept streets, storm drains that actually work, mowing on the sides of the road, faster service for building and rental permits (seriously have you tried getting anything through village hall who is that nasty girl at village hall? never had to deal with such insolence and rudeness at town hall)and their street was plowed and they actually did the whole road and not just half the road like here. Yet there bfund and bhighway dept funds are less than mine by $200 bucks. Not so tax neutral. Can't wait to see what the next tax bill has in store. Hope they manage to mail me one this time.
Zany Brady at it again

Mastic Beach, NY

#986 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Wait a minute when a contractor achieves truckloads of money and did not pay business taxes and stiffed a hospital and about 27 others the most being $122,000 and you are calling out a person late on taxes- Cant fix stupid
yeah, a whooping 400 dollars. Public enemy number one right there! These people have their priorities all out of whack. Spending THOUSANDS of dollars on equipment that isn't the budget with no input from the people of the community, on credit no less, is fine. But someone that they dont like and has a legitimate excuse for being late on their taxes send them attacking like rabid dogs.

The good thing is that we get to vote in this village every year. These people wont be in office forever. Even if they do get voted back in this year, when they decide to give themselves salaries (which they will), it will draw more people who will want to be an elected trustee or mayor. They will eventually be gone. Of course, taxes will be crazy high, but oh well. Maybe that will force a few of the 'Visionaries' away because they wont be able to live here anymore.(cough cough, zany, cough cough)
Zany Brady at it again

Mastic Beach, NY

#987 Feb 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that old joke....the check is in the mail, etc.
Due Date 7/2/2012 Base Tax Paid 1/24/2013 591.42
Late Penalty 65.06
Reminder Fee 2.00
Certified Mail Fee 5.75
2012 Village Tax Total 664.23
Total Paid 664.23
Total Due 0.00
SEND THE ARMY!!!!!!!! Public enemy NUMBER ONE ON THE LOOSE!!!! Get over it already! When Gary finally pays HIS taxes for the "house" he lives in, YOU may have a valid argument. Until then, you sound pathetic.
Zany Brady at it again

Mastic Beach, NY

#988 Feb 14, 2013
MB Lover1 wrote:
Exactly the same thing that happened to HER dumba$$. They would send a letter with penalties added to it. What, you think the code enforcers would invade your home and hold you hostage until you paid? Idiot.
OMG

Selden, NY

#989 Feb 14, 2013
love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.
I hope you're right because you know it will be asked on meet the candidate night. That is if she shows up to it.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#990 Feb 14, 2013
Politics is ugly. And sometimes people will go to great lengths to smear a person to try to damage their campaign. The truth is the best defense. Carol paid her taxes late, and not until being issued a certified letter from the village where she is a Trustee. And then someone posts she paid them on time and has a paper trail. Well that should be easy to prove if this matter comes up during a campaign.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#991 Feb 14, 2013
Total taxes and penalties due $664.23
Total paid $664.23

If the bill was erroneous, the penalties would have been rescinded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in mastic beach 6 hr Evan Politico 49
Gary Stiriz Criticized 21 hr Victor zeleny 40
Survey 23 hr hodoo 15
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri Really Brady 9
is it true the budget says 88, 000 a yr for the... Thu Really Brady 30
when will our streets get swept Apr 16 hoo doo you think... 25
Indemnification Apr 16 Really Brady 79
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE