Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#892 Feb 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Walter M, you are a dirtbag. Posting opinions is not allowed unless they agree with yours. I will not shut up.
who is Walter M? if you think that's my name, you are wrong again. once again another epic fail for Magnum Brady P.I.(P.I. stands for penis inspector for those that didn't know). No wonder you didn't make it on the police force or as in investigator, you are relegated to grovelling on your knees under Garys desk polishing his boots.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#893 Feb 9, 2013
Do not worry wrote:
<quoted text>The word around is that the PCCA wants to appoint Chris Ricciardi as a trustee when the time comes.
Once he gets on the board then Mayor Stiriz will appoint Ricciardi Dep Mayor.
Then they can run him as Mayor later on.
We heard that now Mayor Bill will be given the job as the village fire inspector with pay, they have it all planed out .
Wow, you seem to be IN THE KNOW, or you are just making up stuff.

Maybe you can tell all of us if Carol has decided to run for trustee. If your scenario is true (doubtful), I would think you would be very upset having Gary as Mayor. Since I am a Gary supporter and an accused bootlicker (by MBV's greatest hero National Guardsman), I would rather keep Bill and Gary in their current positions, but your scenario would be fine too!
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#894 Feb 9, 2013
Brady --Did you ever hear the expression that even the most loyal dog will bite there owner if the owner keeps abusing him.Well we are in the same senario and it will reach a point of a group of people getting together to do what you been badgering us about which is do it[disintegrate,diffuse,evapor ate the village].If they keep playing head games with us we will reach a point of no return to end it as you stated.At this point I think the residents are holding out to see the results of the election before doing other alternatives as stated.It all comes down to the fact that you can be right that a village may work but you need the right formula to make it a success but having the present staff keep running it will result in a total hardship on our present and future investments.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#895 Feb 9, 2013
all of this is disgusting. nepotism at its worst. i say if the election doesnt change anything then it is time to dissolve. if bill wants to go, i guess he should go and not pull a fast one on the community. he could have gone a month ago and then there would have been a special election, but now its too late and if he resigns they could appoint a new mayor without an election. how is this better than the town of brookhaven.
do not worry

White Plains, NY

#896 Feb 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you seem to be IN THE KNOW, or you are just making up stuff.
Maybe you can tell all of us if Carol has decided to run for trustee. If your scenario is true (doubtful), I would think you would be very upset having Gary as Mayor. Since I am a Gary supporter and an accused bootlicker (by MBV's greatest hero National Guardsman), I would rather keep Bill and Gary in their current positions, but your scenario would be fine too!
Yes Pete, Carol will run and I am happy that she is.
She also wants to cut back on code enforcement and the officers going into houses with out permission.
And why is your hair all gray? Change so much now that you been working for the village.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#897 Feb 9, 2013
do not worry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Pete, Carol will run and I am happy that she is.
She also wants to cut back on code enforcement and the officers going into houses with out permission.
And why is your hair all gray? Change so much now that you been working for the village.
I am not that distinguished looking, nor am I employed by the village.
is it to late

White Plains, NY

#898 Feb 9, 2013
Do not worry wrote:
<quoted text>The word around is that the PCCA wants to appoint Chris Ricciardi as a trustee when the time comes.
Once he gets on the board then Mayor Stiriz will appoint Ricciardi Dep Mayor.
Then they can run him as Mayor later on.
We heard that now Mayor Bill will be given the job as the village fire inspector with pay, they have it all planed out .
If this happens it.s time to dissolve the village. This is not the village we wanted or worked for. The MBPOA and BOB D were right, if only I trusted them and not the PCCA.
We should have just formed a board of people to go to the town of Brookhaven and tell them what we wanted and remind them that we pay taxes too and make sure they follow up and do the work that our taxes are paying for.
This village was a big mistake and is not working.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#899 Feb 9, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you seem to be IN THE KNOW, or you are just making up stuff.
Isnt that like you Peter Brady, always seem to be in the know? like when you said uncle gary wasnt trying to get a mobile phone tower on his property? well it turned out he was, so just one instance of many of you making up things as you go along so that you can APPEAR to be in the know.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#900 Feb 10, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt that like you Peter Brady, always seem to be in the know? like when you said uncle gary wasnt trying to get a mobile phone tower on his property? well it turned out he was, so just one instance of many of you making up things as you go along so that you can APPEAR to be in the know.
I admitted I didn't know about that when YOU proved it. Maybe that's because I am not as close to Gary as you seem to think. But, I am a Gary supporter now. Wouldn't it be funny if the other poster's prediction of Gary becoming mayor turned out to be true!
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#901 Feb 10, 2013
You idiots believe anything....Chris Riccardi....LMAO...Brady this is like pulling the strings , dance for me you puppets...LMAO
still waiting

Shirley, NY

#902 Feb 10, 2013
When will we get rid of the 16 level 3 sex offenders and the other 30 plus level 1 offenders living in our village? That was one of the big campaign issues the village was going to solve. So it is going on three years and we have the same amount. When does that start to happen. Plus I have the same dirtbag section 8 drug dealers on my block that I have complained about from the beginning of the village. Yet they are still there. Funny thing is they now have a rental permit. Oh wait they always had a rental permit so how is it that the village is cleaning up the mess? You idiots never manage to answer these questions. What's wrong feral cats got your tongue?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#903 Feb 10, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
You idiots believe anything....Chris Riccardi....LMAO...Brady this is like pulling the strings , dance for me you puppets...LMAO
Hope you realize this item was not started by me, and I also laughed. I know Bill is running for Mayor, and not so that he can appoint his replacement. I also know Chris, and he is a good guy who is way too busy in his private life to be committed to such an additional responsibility. We only have to wait till 5pm Wed to find out who submits their nominating petition. Should be very interesting.
Still Waiting

Shirley, NY

#904 Feb 10, 2013
still waiting wrote:
When will we get rid of the 16 level 3 sex offenders and the other 30 plus level 1 offenders living in our village? That was one of the big campaign issues the village was going to solve. So it is going on three years and we have the same amount. When does that start to happen. Plus I have the same dirtbag section 8 drug dealers on my block that I have complained about from the beginning of the village. Yet they are still there. Funny thing is they now have a rental permit. Oh wait they always had a rental permit so how is it that the village is cleaning up the mess? You idiots never manage to answer these questions. What's wrong feral cats got your tongue?
See none of you village idiots ever bother to answer the tough questions. Yada yada yada about what a great job your doing cleaning up storms but nothing to revitalize Neighborhood Rd, get a better class of people here, maintain 88 miles of roads, get rid of sex offenders - why no answers for these questions? Why doesn't my property value go up like I was promised? Values went up in Mastic in Shirley but not here. When does my street get swept, storm drains cleaned, road paved where there are large pot holes? Abandoned houses cleaned up? Bank owned properties cleaned including all the filthy littered empty lots? Why don't you big mouth village supportyers answer these questions? When do you do all the things that we were promised? Answer that Brady you seem to have a smart mouth answer for other sh!t but not about all the broken promises.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#905 Feb 10, 2013
Still Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>Answer that Brady you seem to have a smart mouth answer for other sh!t but not about all the broken promises.
He ALWAYS has an answer for the ill's of the village, but when you point out he is wrong; the typical response is usually something like 'oh well, so sue me'
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#906 Feb 10, 2013
Still Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
See none of you village idiots ever bother to answer the tough questions. Yada yada yada about what a great job your doing cleaning up storms but nothing to revitalize Neighborhood Rd, get a better class of people here, maintain 88 miles of roads, get rid of sex offenders - why no answers for these questions? Why doesn't my property value go up like I was promised? Values went up in Mastic in Shirley but not here. When does my street get swept, storm drains cleaned, road paved where there are large pot holes? Abandoned houses cleaned up? Bank owned properties cleaned including all the filthy littered empty lots? Why don't you big mouth village supportyers answer these questions? When do you do all the things that we were promised? Answer that Brady you seem to have a smart mouth answer for other sh!t but not about all the broken promises.
i do have a suggestion for how to get a better class of people in MBV, but I know you would not like it. First, I would get rid of the National Guardsman who calls himself kneegrow. To revitalize neighborhood rd, You would need a bulldozer. MBV now has 5 level 3 sex offenders, which is still too many. MBV village courts have fined many derelict properties, and most have cleaned up subsequently. The snow removal was excellent considering many streets in Brookhaven are yet unplowed. And the answer to your property value going up is the same as most of us...too many crappy houses in inventory that need to be sold and rehabbed. I will not stand down from Walt in Kwuait, he says its not him but get real. He stopped posting from Kwuait while he attended PCCA meeting, and then a week later he's back in the desert. I never attacked him until he started to say I go under Gary's desk. He was nice enough to post his IP address which I am sure the military would frown on racist or anti gay posts being made by active duty members on government Internet service.

And, MBV has overseen the demo of some of the worst houses which pre-existed more than 10 years, something Brookhaven did not do.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#907 Feb 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I will not stand down from Walt in Kwuait, he says its not him but get real. He stopped posting from Kwuait while he attended PCCA meeting
First off my name isnt walt. secondly, I havent been in the United States since the beginning of December in 2011.
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I never attacked him until he started to say I go under Gary's desk.
Well now, that isnt true, you ACTUALLY made personal attacks towards numerous persons because of their posting locations and spelling and punctuation errors. I believe you even made the statement that my thoughts and opinions didnt matter because I was not physically located in the village at the time. another epic fail at trying to deny me my first amendment right to freedom of speech.
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> He was nice enough to post his IP address which I am sure the military would frown on racist or anti gay posts being made by active duty members on government Internet service.
Once again you fail at your investigative skills, because I do not use government furnished equipment or internet services to go on the internet.

Go ahead Clint Brady, make my day and track down that IP and post the results here to show how once again you are wrong as a PI.
Still Waiting

Shirley, NY

#908 Feb 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i do have a suggestion for how to get a better class of people in MBV, but I know you would not like it. First, I would get rid of the National Guardsman who calls himself kneegrow. To revitalize neighborhood rd, You would need a bulldozer. MBV now has 5 level 3 sex offenders, which is still too many. MBV village courts have fined many derelict properties, and most have cleaned up subsequently. The snow removal was excellent considering many streets in Brookhaven are yet unplowed. And the answer to your property value going up is the same as most of us...too many crappy houses in inventory that need to be sold and rehabbed. I will not stand down from Walt in Kwuait, he says its not him but get real. He stopped posting from Kwuait while he attended PCCA meeting, and then a week later he's back in the desert. I never attacked him until he started to say I go under Gary's desk. He was nice enough to post his IP address which I am sure the military would frown on racist or anti gay posts being made by active duty members on government Internet service.
And, MBV has overseen the demo of some of the worst houses which pre-existed more than 10 years, something Brookhaven did not do.
The house at 19 Hemlock and 184 Overlook were taken down by the TOB. What houses have been taken down by MBV? I never had a problem with snow removal with TOB either.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#909 Feb 10, 2013
Carol is running and I signed her petition as well as will get my vote.I will vote for anyone but Gary.I am so desperate to see a change that it could be a cadaver with a name on the ticket and BINGO it got my vote.The feeling must be mutual as this thread has been going on since oct4 with 857 posts by mostly resident dissatisfaction.Even the caption states for his resignation.Goodbye and good luck.
Finally

Mastic Beach, NY

#910 Feb 10, 2013
Upon motion made by Mayor Biondi, seconded by Deputy Mayor Stiriz and unanimously carried, it was RESOLVED to Declare the premises located at 87 Hemlock Drive, Mastic Beach, as unsafe pursuant to Chapter 180 of the Village Code with an ordered removal of same within 60 days. NOVEMBER 13, 2012.
not working

Mastic, NY

#911 Feb 10, 2013
Finally wrote:
Upon motion made by Mayor Biondi, seconded by Deputy Mayor Stiriz and unanimously carried, it was RESOLVED to Declare the premises located at 87 Hemlock Drive, Mastic Beach, as unsafe pursuant to Chapter 180 of the Village Code with an ordered removal of same within 60 days. NOVEMBER 13, 2012.
Yes,but they don't have the money to take it down so they are trying to get Habitat for Humanity to take it down so they can bring more poor and get the property back on the tax records.
Remember when Gail ran she talked about bring in Vets? Well happen to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mastic Beach A**hole, I mean Advocate 9 hr C Brooks 8
Betty and Ann should WAKE UP 11 hr Really Brady 53
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 14 hr Melanie 402
looking for Lester 22 hr the Ace of Spades 4
Trustee Anderson should come clean Mon hodoo 51
big bill from Bills all all American has died Sun Victor zeleny 1
What do you call 32 child molesters living in a... May 2 Evan Politico 1
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE