Gary Stiriz Should Resign
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#830 Feb 5, 2013
dump Gary wrote:
Gary Stiriz will be gone in March.
Victor wants us to vote for Stiriz and Nick from the PCCA in March and so does Gail. They want to dump Carol just like Frank F and the PCCA want so they can control the board.
I say keep Carol and Vote Paul back in if he's running. Stirs and Nick are a no no.
You keep saying to vote them out, but what if its true there is nobody else running? How can there possibly be nobody else who wants these arduous positions? Maybe, the posters who keep saying dump them are all talk. And now, I await the camel spit from our man in Kwuait.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#831 Feb 5, 2013
if nobody else runs, then its time to dissolve. they have proven not to be for the people. they don't care what the people want. they can't even seem to send out a newsletter that is proofread. they sent out a garbage schedule which stated that they will only acceptvpaper bags for leaves after feb 1, but in their newsletter it says plastic bags. which is it? how can they enforce paper bags, when the newsletter was dated later and says plastic? this is a mistake that a first grader could have found.

dissolve
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#832 Feb 5, 2013
Do it!
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#833 Feb 5, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
if nobody else runs, then its time to dissolve. they have proven not to be for the people. they don't care what the people want. they can't even seem to send out a newsletter that is proofread. they sent out a garbage schedule which stated that they will only acceptvpaper bags for leaves after feb 1, but in their newsletter it says plastic bags. which is it? how can they enforce paper bags, when the newsletter was dated later and says plastic? this is a mistake that a first grader could have found.
dissolve
All this dissolve bull sht. Get off your lazy ass and do it. We see you are a do nothing big mouth . Waiting for everyone else to do things for you, kinda like the village does...LMAO
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#834 Feb 5, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
All this dissolve bull sht. Get off your lazy ass and do it. We see you are a do nothing big mouth . Waiting for everyone else to do things for you, kinda like the village does...LMAO
i am giving them until the election. if nothing changes, then I WILL start the petition to dissolve.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#835 Feb 5, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how ALL the posters on here have said endlessly to vote them out, and yet it now appears all it will take is one vote for each person running to end the election. And, that would mean Vic could be the deciding vote. There is a certain level of desperation in their lament to dissolve it! I also like the let's call the DA on them. Now they are even saying they will not use paper leaf bags because the newsletter may have had an error. There is still a chance someone else will run, so it's too soon to gloat.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#836 Feb 5, 2013
Go to the da if you think crimes were commited disolve the village, I dare you .Fools aJudge has to rule legitimacy to desolve ,Nice Try .your whawha isnt enough

Since: Apr 09

Mastic Beach, NY

#837 Feb 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> There is still a chance someone else will run, so it's too soon to gloat.
God, I hope so!
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#838 Feb 6, 2013
These idiots are killing me, they have no clue on what it takes to dissolve.....Go waste your money, wait you loser are BROKE.
Village idiot more lik it

Mastic Beach, NY

#839 Feb 6, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
if the village did anything, then your point is valid. BUT, the village gives us less service at a higher rate. So thanks for your experiment in trying to run a government, but you all failed.
If Gary goes, along with the family, it will be better.

Remember, most people want the "village", not the loser(s) running it.
Hope you will be there with a shoulder for him to cry on.

Mastic Beach, NY

#840 Feb 6, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
Go to the da if you think crimes were commited disolve the village, I dare you .Fools aJudge has to rule legitimacy to desolve ,Nice Try .your whawha isnt enough
keep running your mouth off Vickie, you are really helping Gary to get voted out. When you post, it makes everyone want to vote Gary out just to make you go away. I say leave them and let them continue to f up on their own. And oh, hope no one has video of you getting signatures for Gary at Village Hall, because that IS illegal. But, eventually you all will mess up and get what you deserve.

Mastic Beach, NY

#841 Feb 6, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
These idiots are killing me, they have no clue on what it takes to dissolve.....Go waste your money, wait you loser are BROKE.
honestly, what's your problem. People like you are why this village sucks. Youre an idiot who thinks they know how government works. I bet you barely graduated high school, but yet you think you can govern us and we should call you "king"!
Get over yourself, no one respects you or your inept buddies.
Sweety Pie

Mastic Beach, NY

#842 Feb 6, 2013
Village idiot more lik it wrote:
<quoted text>if the village did anything, then your point is valid. BUT, the village gives us less service at a higher rate. So thanks for your experiment in trying to run a government, but you all failed.
If Gary goes, along with the family, it will be better.
Remember, most people want the "village", not the loser(s) running it.
Hope you will be there with a shoulder for him to cry on.
I heard there is going to be an election soon. Who is running? Anybody know?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#843 Feb 6, 2013
Sweety Pie wrote:
<quoted text>Who is running? Anybody know?
I heard Carol Brady is running so she can get off her knees from polishing boots, and become part of the Gary Bunch.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#844 Feb 6, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
i know exactly what it takes. it's not money. it's time. it takes alot less to dissolve a village than to form one.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#845 Feb 6, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>i know exactly what it takes. it's not money. it's time. it takes alot less to dissolve a village than to form one.
yea but try to petition a judge...Good luck with that....Guess no one wants to put the work in dissolving, but all the work put in to form it didnt matter.....Lazy bastards with big mouthes....LOL

Its not going to get dissolved, get over it...Go look in NYS how many have..One upstate because they were to small and Riverhead, because a builder started it and his deals fell through....Good luck..LOL
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#846 Feb 6, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
yea but try to petition a judge...Good luck with that....Guess no one wants to put the work in dissolving, but all the work put in to form it didnt matter.....Lazy bastards with big mouthes....LOL
Its not going to get dissolved, get over it...Go look in NYS how many have..One upstate because they were to small and Riverhead, because a builder started it and his deals fell through....Good luck..LOL
I have posted many times the process to dissolve a village. The petition is only the first step. Once it is deemed sufficient, there will need to be a referendum held where every registered voter will be able to decide to dissolve or not. But, I agree with gossip, I think there are just a few posters on here and they do not have the gumption to even try.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#847 Feb 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I have posted many times the process to dissolve a village. The petition is only the first step. Once it is deemed sufficient, there will need to be a referendum held where every registered voter will be able to decide to dissolve or not. But, I agree with gossip, I think there are just a few posters on here and they do not have the gumption to even try.
I dont think they have the balls to be named.....Easier for them to hide and cry wolf on here..Harder to be debated face to face when you have no balls...
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#848 Feb 6, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think they have the balls to be named.....Easier for them to hide and cry wolf on here..Harder to be debated face to face when you have no balls...
Kind of critical on someone just because they dont post their first and last name on their posts.

Very hypocritical of yourself when you are hiding behind the name of 'Village Gossip' yourself.

Since: Apr 09

Mastic Beach, NY

#849 Feb 7, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
UH... Kind of like what your doing. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no crab fest 9 min 11951 Rat Dog 18
Crimes in Mastic Beach 58 min C Brooks 20
hey 21 hr MB Lover 4
why brucie doesn't pay taxes Sat Liar 30
Thank god for trump Fri Chad Lackey 5
bamboo invasion in masticbeach Aug 28 georga boy 2
Guardian Angels Aug 27 11951 Rat Dog 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages