Gary Stiriz Should Resign
my pockets were picked

Mastic, NY

#21 Oct 5, 2012
Gary and his family strike again. Gary lies to the board and says he has DEC permits. What a shock to find out he has no permit... Again. Amazingly nobody on that board asked to see the permit even though he lied about it once before. If sugary had an ounce of integrity left he would resign. The man is a disgrace.
my pockets were picked

Mastic, NY

#22 Oct 5, 2012
32,000 to do Riviera wrong
4,000 for DEC fines
? To remove the mess Gary created
? To do the job right

Mastic, NY

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Hey Gary killed all the mosquitos. Somebody should notify Vector Control.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how that affects the 'tax neutral' theory?
Maybe Richard Brady can give us Garys spin on it.
Post whatever you want, leave me out of it. Your opinion is the one everyone should listen to. I have seen the light, you are right.
Its good to be Gary

Bronx, NY

#28 Oct 5, 2012
Gary has done a lot of good for this village.
He's done..........oh and yes he did ..........and..........and he hired..........and he bought.......... Oh never mind.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#29 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
We want to hear you opinion as well Peter Brady.
Nope! Your opinion is the only one that matters. I heard there is going to be a huge crowd of 2 at the next meeting, who are going to demand he resign. Good luck with that.

Now, let me ask you, why are you constantly so disrespectful? Posting that I go under his desk to lick his boots (implying something else). I doubt you can find any posts by me where I supported him on here (and you won't find any where I ran him down). You are not always right...
here we go again

Deer Park, NY

#30 Oct 6, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Your opinion is the only one that matters. I heard there is going to be a huge crowd of 2 at the next meeting, who are going to demand he resign. Good luck with that.
Now, let me ask you, why are you constantly so disrespectful? Posting that I go under his desk to lick his boots (implying something else). I doubt you can find any posts by me where I supported him on here (and you won't find any where I ran him down). You are not always right...
"I heard there is going to be a huge crowd of 2 at the next meeting, who are going to demand he resign."How would you know, you said you never go to the meetings.
hey pessimistic brady

Mastic, NY

#31 Oct 6, 2012
I think you may be surprised how many people are going to show up at the firehouse at 6:45pm tues to demand Garys resignation.This is I must admit will be the perfect opportunity to seize the moment with whats been going on.I will also follow.Great job to who is taking the lead on this.
the truth is out there

Deer Park, NY

#32 Oct 6, 2012
my pockets were picked wrote:
Gary and his family strike again. Gary lies to the board and says he has DEC permits. What a shock to find out he has no permit... Again. Amazingly nobody on that board asked to see the permit even though he lied about it once before. If sugary had an ounce of integrity left he would resign. The man is a disgrace.
Bill Biondi also said that DEC had approved it and it was ok to do the work,so its Stiriz and Biondi doing all the lying.
Or is it Stiriz lying to everyone?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#34 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Even though you dont answer questions directed towards you I will answer you.
The disrespect you give if for the disrespect you give, and you give plenty of it.
<quoted text>I usually use the term polish his boots. If you take it as something else, maybe you have a vivid imagination or a filthy mind.
<quoted text>
Numerous times you defended him as an innocent hardworking politician(oxymoron), and time and time again the allegations come true and then you try putting a spin on it like you were Obamas press secretary.
I think you will have to look long and hard for a post I made defending "him". You want to try to say I am his flunkie, which I am not. And even if I support the village, I know mistakes have been made because there is a learning curve. There is no "basic training" when you become an elected trustee or mayor. If something was done incorrectly, it must be fixed. And, if you didn't mean the sexual reference, you would not have stated I should go under his desk.

I poke fun at the posters on here who claim there is going to be a roaring crowd at the next meeting. I doubt it, but we'll see, won't we?

Did you really mean it when you stated a code guy would ticket me for running a red light? Or were you just spinning?
to the dishonest village

Deer Park, NY

#35 Oct 6, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will have to look long and hard for a post I made defending "him". You want to try to say I am his flunkie, which I am not. And even if I support the village, I know mistakes have been made because there is a learning curve. There is no "basic training" when you become an elected trustee or mayor. If something was done incorrectly, it must be fixed. And, if you didn't mean the sexual reference, you would not have stated I should go under his desk.
I poke fun at the posters on here who claim there is going to be a roaring crowd at the next meeting. I doubt it, but we'll see, won't we?
Did you really mean it when you stated a code guy would ticket me for running a red light? Or were you just spinning?
They keep on making the same mistake with the DEC but this time it's coasting us in fines. They were told not to do it again but they did and lied to us like they did the first time.
The DEC does not play around and was watching the village. But Gary thinks he is smarter then them...not so. Now they say the DEC is wrong like last time ,but we had our day in court and lost and was fined four thousand dollars of your tax money.
Don't get me wrong I am a supporter of the village and want it to work, but it's not going to with Stirsz and Biondi lying to us about this .It looks like Gary is running this thing and it's not working with him.
He should resign at the Oct 9th meeting.
Village Resident

Port Jefferson, NY

#36 Oct 6, 2012
Is it true that Gary actually stated at a public meeting that they had DEC approval to do the work? That is outrageous if that is true. I feel if it that is true then Gary should pay the fine of $4,000. out of his own money and it might be grounds for dismissal from the Village Trustee position. I hope it is not true but I am very concerned if it is.
The Judge

Deer Park, NY

#38 Oct 6, 2012
Case closed,judgement for Deputy Mayor McCheese.
Brady you are guilty of being a Stiriz defender.
You are sentence to no more writing until you have your brain and eyes fix.
The village judge
Thanks

Deer Park, NY

#39 Oct 6, 2012
Village Resident wrote:
Is it true that Gary actually stated at a public meeting that they had DEC approval to do the work? That is outrageous if that is true. I feel if it that is true then Gary should pay the fine of $4,000. out of his own money and it might be grounds for dismissal from the Village Trustee position. I hope it is not true but I am very concerned if it is.
YES Stiriz and Mayor Biondi both said it at village workshops and a village meeting.
They also said it at the Pattersquash Creek Civic Association meeting were the Mayor said they had a meeting coming up with the DEC,but joked around that it was probably about them filling in road holes so the mosquitoes must have complained to the DEC. But Gary said all was ok with the DEC and that it was approved.
It now looks like it was not and that Gary lied and the village was fined $4,ooo.oo dollars and has to remove it.
I don't know if Gary kept the Mayor in the dark about what was going on or the Mayor lied also, ether way things have to change with this board and Stiriz should resign.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#40 Oct 6, 2012
The Judge wrote:
Case closed,judgement for Deputy Mayor McCheese.
Brady you are guilty of being a Stiriz defender.
You are sentence to no more writing until you have your brain and eyes fix.
The village judge
Just like all the other judge's decisions....unenforceable.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#41 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>How about the no bid contract to a family member he awarded, and numerous times you stated he wouldnt do that, but it turned out to be fact.
How about the time you were defending him and stating that he wouldnt use his position to ramrod approval for a mobile phone tower on his property and it was all lies. It turns out Gary was the one lying and someone here posted ALL the links from The Advance(I think) with all the legal notices that said otherwise.
Numerous other times the writing is on the wall and everyone else sees through the lies, but you always claim 'no proof' and dismiss it as just hatred towards Gary even though it ends up being fact.
<quoted text>Well everytime something must be fixed, it comes at the expense of tax dollars.
<quoted text>Well there private investigator Brady, do yourself a google on the definition of bootlicker and you will see that it isnt sexual, it is a term for brown noser. and they way you claim gary is so great and innocent, you come across as a boot licker.
<quoted text>you denigrate posters who happen to make minor typing and grammatical errors to dismiss their very legitimate concerns about the village. You also tried the same with any post that did not show a location of Mastic Beach and dismiss those valid concerns because in your closed mind you think you should dictate who and should exercise their first amendment right to free speech. You tried that with me, but you shut up pretty quick because it wouldnt go very far you trying to dismiss the concerns of a tax paying veteran stationed in the middle east.
<quoted text>No, like I said earlier it was a hypothetical situation and I just substituted 'code enforcement' where I could have put 'SCPD'. To be honest, I think you dont have a license and that you are a grown man living in his mothers basement and never sees the light of day.
Mom let me use the computer one more time today....

Just find one post where I actually defended him, not just where I said prove it.

And I hope we get the hell out of the Middle East too!
here we go again

Deer Park, NY

#42 Oct 6, 2012
Village Resident wrote:
Jane Powers had asked the board of trustees at a meeting if they had any problems with the DEC because Gary had said that the DPW was going to use the same fill that DHS used on the west side of the road . Powers then asked wasn't that the fill that had gotten them in trouble a year before and Gary said it was all approved by the DEC and it was ok to go on with the work. Stiriz also added that with the new Bobcat that the village DPW had just bought they would save a lot of tax money by not going to a contractor and him overseeing the work as head of DPW.
Well I guess that won't happen now.
Village Resident

Port Jefferson, NY

#43 Oct 6, 2012
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>Jane Powers had asked the board of trustees at a meeting if they had any problems with the DEC because Gary had said that the DPW was going to use the same fill that DHS used on the west side of the road . Powers then asked wasn't that the fill that had gotten them in trouble a year before and Gary said it was all approved by the DEC and it was ok to go on with the work. Stiriz also added that with the new Bobcat that the village DPW had just bought they would save a lot of tax money by not going to a contractor and him overseeing the work as head of DPW.
Well I guess that won't happen now.
Hopefully that is in the minutes of the meeting or if the meeting is recorded that would be even better to prove that Gary lied. If that truly is the case, that almost seems criminal to me and at the very least Gary should have to pay the fine of $4,000 rather than the tax payers.
Hole in the road

Mastic, NY

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Minutes? Do you really think the Village Clerk, Gary's buddy would write down anything like that! I heard Gary tell the board he had the permits for the east side of Riviera and he had approval to use the same fill the DEC issued a violation for on the west side of Riviera. Made no sense to me but nobody on the board asked to see the permit. Go figure.
the truth is out there

Deer Park, NY

#45 Oct 6, 2012
Hole in the road wrote:
Minutes? Do you really think the Village Clerk, Gary's buddy would write down anything like that! I heard Gary tell the board he had the permits for the east side of Riviera and he had approval to use the same fill the DEC issued a violation for on the west side of Riviera. Made no sense to me but nobody on the board asked to see the permit. Go figure.
I was at most of the meetings including the Pattrersquash Creek one. I heard Gary and Bill say that too but I am not sure how to get the minutes for those meetings but I do know there were people recording at both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 1 hr Really Brady 162
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mon Bugsy 461
Fence installation Sun 11951Ratdog 6
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... Sun Its over 16
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... Nov 26 Get help 117

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance