First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#23 Jun 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>just providing a public service, but no good deed goes unpunished. BRADY for village administrator!
go service Vodka Vick.

The magic bus is coming.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 19, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>go service Vodka Vick.
The magic bus is coming.
You have no idea what is coming.
Huh

Stamford, CT

#25 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what is coming.
more Brady BS. What Brady. What "is coming"?
Vickie's lawsuit? The rapture? Plague and famine?
You have no idea about anything!
"You have no idea what is coming"! What a moron!

Location hidden

#26 Jun 19, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>more Brady BS. What Brady. What "is coming"?
Vickie's lawsuit? The rapture? Plague and famine?
You have no idea about anything!
"You have no idea what is coming"! What a moron!
My comment did not mean "I" know what is coming, rather....YOU don't. But, you are again too quick to pull the trigger.

I wish the new administrator great success.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#27 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady ,Really you are Really coming unglued.But thank you for throwing in the towel. But they won't take over until next March.The first trigger was pulled last March and the shot is just starting to hit the mark.The second barrel hasn't gone off yet thats will be in less than 9 month's. Really Brady are you thinking about putting out the For Sale sign?. Good luck selling.The last administration has lowered your properties value. Is that one of their accomplishment that you could never think of?.

Location hidden

#28 Jun 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Really Brady ,Really you are Really coming unglued.But thank you for throwing in the towel. But they won't take over until next March.The first trigger was pulled last March and the shot is just starting to hit the mark.The second barrel hasn't gone off yet thats will be in less than 9 month's. Really Brady are you thinking about putting out the For Sale sign?. Good luck selling.The last administration has lowered your properties value. Is that one of their accomplishment that you could never think of?.
Property values were lowered due to economics. We have over 200 houses currently defaulting on their mortgages. There were many short sales in 2011-2013 which also lower the appraisal values of nearby homes. And I would guess the constant bickering, name calling, innuendo and outright lies doesn't help.

You seem to be out of touch yourself. You constantly post about this magical bus and the Blah Blah Blah that next years election will allow you, and I assume your civic group, total control of the village.

I know there are things that can be done better. Hopefully, the QOL committee will bring up suggestions on what needs to be addressed.
Please

Stamford, CT

#29 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Property values were lowered due to economics. We have over 200 houses currently defaulting on their mortgages. There were many short sales in 2011-2013 which also lower the appraisal values of nearby homes. And I would guess the constant bickering, name calling, innuendo and outright lies doesn't help.
You seem to be out of touch yourself. You constantly post about this magical bus and the Blah Blah Blah that next years election will allow you, and I assume your civic group, total control of the village.
I know there are things that can be done better. Hopefully, the QOL committee will bring up suggestions on what needs to be addressed.
QOL committee? You and Frankie play nice now. Two over inflated egos going at it. Can't wait to hear the quality of life issues you bring up. Has Frank told you his idea yet to do away with Rivera dr and extend his property to the water?

Location hidden

#30 Jun 19, 2014
Please wrote:
<quoted text>QOL committee? You and Frankie play nice now. Two over inflated egos going at it. Can't wait to hear the quality of life issues you bring up. Has Frank told you his idea yet to do away with Rivera dr and extend his property to the water?
Are you nuts? If he got rid of Riviera Dr, how would others who reside on that street get to their houses? You also fail to consider the water is Pattersquash creek and the land along Riviera is under MBPOA control.

You and the Hoodos have one objective...to run down the village.
Please

Stamford, CT

#31 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nuts? If he got rid of Riviera Dr, how would others who reside on that street get to their houses? You also fail to consider the water is Pattersquash creek and the land along Riviera is under MBPOA control.
You and the Hoodos have one objective...to run down the village.
hey, it's not MY master plan. Im not the one who's nuts. We have all seen Frank in action at meetings. THATS the guy you'll be working with. A crazy ego maniac bent on village domination.
You and Frank have one objective, get the property from the MBPOA and take over MB. Sorry, but that isn't going to happen. Enjoy your QOL "committee", can't wait to hear all the positive things you'll bring to MB.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 19, 2014
Please wrote:
<quoted text>hey, it's not MY master plan. Im not the one who's nuts. We have all seen Frank in action at meetings. THATS the guy you'll be working with. A crazy ego maniac bent on village domination.
You and Frank have one objective, get the property from the MBPOA and take over MB. Sorry, but that isn't going to happen. Enjoy your QOL "committee", can't wait to hear all the positive things you'll bring to MB.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Very exciting meeting last night.
Please

Stamford, CT

#33 Jun 19, 2014
Trust me,it's not a vote of confidence. You and crazy Frank running a committee. Lord help us all with you two nut jobs spying on your "sworn" enemies. Tick tock.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 19, 2014
Please wrote:
Trust me,it's not a vote of confidence. You and crazy Frank running a committee. Lord help us all with you two nut jobs spying on your "sworn" enemies. Tick tock.
I am not running the committee. Sworn Enemies.... Wow. Wasn't this committee Maura's idea?
The real issue

Tampa, FL

#35 Jun 19, 2014
The real issue is not picking up the trash, it is why are people throwing trash on the street ?

The answer is simple, people do it because they feel Longisland sucks so inside someplace the inner voice sais, F_ it, I will just toss the trash on the street, who cares. This place does not care about me.

It happens in a millisecond as the decision to litter or not to litter is being made.

Why should I care ? All I do is work hard and then get ripped off by my so called govt "leaders" always up the populations butts with more tax and rules and restrictions.

The real trash to clean up is the parasites in public office.
The real issue

Tampa, FL

#36 Jun 19, 2014
How can our "leaders" on this island be so clueless to the fact most of the population despises them and sees them as the crooked criminals they are ?

"The voters of Brookhaven Town made a clear choice to turn away from the corruption and problems of the past,.. I will end corruption in Town Hall once and for all. I've been fighting for this all my life.(Quote by - Edward Hennessey)"

from this website dumb.com/quotes/corruption-quotes/4/

http://www.dumb.com/quotes/corruption-quotes/...

Savannah, GA

#37 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what is coming.
I knew Vodka Vick was on a path to get fired months ago. I knew it was coming, but you and Vodka Vick were so confident he COULD NOT get fired. So tell me once again Really Brady that I dont have any idea what is coming.

The magic bus is coming.

Savannah, GA

#38 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nuts? If he got rid of Riviera Dr, how would others who reside on that street get to their houses?
He doesnt need to get rid of the road, Gary Stirz and his family with no bid contracts been doing a pretty good job with half assed illegal repairs.
Trick Dacy

Bronx, NY

#39 Jul 10, 2014
blah blah MBV blah blah Brady blah blah Honest Frank blah blah blah.
Evan Politico

Medford, NY

#40 Jul 13, 2014
Hey Mastoidz Im being sincere cause in a 69 my nose will tickle your Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 13 hr Man ur a crybaby ... 37
Jessica Quattrocchi 16 hr Looking 1
disgusting trash (Jun '12) 17 hr Looking 15
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Thu Username 2
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Aug 23 11951Ratdog 38
Cocoa the Yorkie Mar '16 Dantheman 1

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance