First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2014
I saw Jane Powers and other residents picking up trash on Sunday morning on Neighborhood Rd and Beaver. I asked her what they were doing? She said they do this every Sunday. I think she said they have done 4 or 5 streets so far. This is a positive thing.But when I first saw them I thought what hell are they doing. Jane said they do a street a week. I thought thats crazy it will take them for ever to get to all the streets. She said also said I would be welcome any Sunday that I could make it to join them. I still think its nuts.But I just might take her up on it and join them next Sunday.What do you think Brady, Really why don't you join in and help pick up trash in Mastic Beach.Maybe we can even work side by side.Now wouldn't that be nice.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I saw Jane Powers and other residents picking up trash on Sunday morning on Neighborhood Rd and Beaver. I asked her what they were doing? She said they do this every Sunday. I think she said they have done 4 or 5 streets so far. This is a positive thing.But when I first saw them I thought what hell are they doing. Jane said they do a street a week. I thought thats crazy it will take them for ever to get to all the streets. She said also said I would be welcome any Sunday that I could make it to join them. I still think its nuts.But I just might take her up on it and join them next Sunday.What do you think Brady, Really why don't you join in and help pick up trash in Mastic Beach.Maybe we can even work side by side.Now wouldn't that be nice.
As to your offer for me to help YOU clean up streets.....no thanks.
Please

Stamford, CT

#3 Jun 17, 2014
Brady doesn't "volunteer", that's for civics and "suckers".
Thanks Jane for cleaning up.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>As to your offer for me to help YOU clean up streets.....no thanks.
I figured because Really Brady loves MBV more than life it's self she would want to help clean it up.A lot of it's probably her Mc Donald's wrappers.But she won't lift a finger to clean it up. Brady's true colors are showing all mouth no show.You think cleaning up is for suckers well thank all you suckers for making MBV a cleaner place.Pig pen Brady likes it trashy.When I get a free Sunday (grand son's soccer games) I will be a sucker too and give them a hand. Brady coulen't waddle down a street and bend over and pick up trash.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 17, 2014
hoodo wrote:
<quoted text> I figured because Really Brady loves MBV more than life it's self she would want to help clean it up.A lot of it's probably her Mc Donald's wrappers.But she won't lift a finger to clean it up. Brady's true colors are showing all mouth no show.You think cleaning up is for suckers well thank all you suckers for making MBV a cleaner place.Pig pen Brady likes it trashy.When I get a free Sunday (grand son's soccer games) I will be a sucker too and give them a hand. Brady coulen't waddle down a street and bend over and pick up trash.
You self promoting bitches have nothing else better to do than to try to include ME in your rants. What a great idea...invite ME to help you clean up MBV. Then you have the nerve to say you would do it too, if you didn't have to go to your grandsons soccer games.

You have no idea whether or not I contribute to the betterment of MBV. Maybe I am a member of one of those new committees....
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2014
What Committee are you on. I am not on a Committee. But I Really want to be on a committee .How do I get on a Committee,I Really want to be on your Committee not just any committee. I want to be on the Brady Committee, Please Really Brady,Really. And I am sorry that I spend time with my grand son.I guess I should neglect him.Is that what you do. If you were my granny I might want you to neglect me,Your not very nurturing. But soccer is almost over and he won't play again until September.So we have all summer to clean up the streets or do what ever your committee does. Oh please please let me be on your committee. Really Brady,Really..La hoodo.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 17, 2014
hoodo wrote:
What Committee are you on. I am not on a Committee. But I Really want to be on a committee .How do I get on a Committee,I Really want to be on your Committee not just any committee. I want to be on the Brady Committee, Please Really Brady,Really. And I am sorry that I spend time with my grand son.I guess I should neglect him.Is that what you do. If you were my granny I might want you to neglect me,Your not very nurturing. But soccer is almost over and he won't play again until September.So we have all summer to clean up the streets or do what ever your committee does. Oh please please let me be on your committee. Really Brady,Really..La hoodo.
there are other days in the week besides Sunday afternoons that you nurture your grandchild. But, if you want to be on a committee, read this:

http://www.masticbeachnews.com/

Maura Rocks!
Babs BS

Stamford, CT

#8 Jun 17, 2014
theres the Bullsh!t we know is coming. Brady isn't on any committee, they don't get paid. the volunteers do the actual work while the trustees take the credit. government 101.time to go get my boat out of the MBPOA marina and enjoy this wonderful day.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#9 Jun 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I am a member of one of those new committees....
The only committees you belong to are the "support Vodka Vick" and "support corrupt Gary Stirz'' committees.

The magic bus is coming.
ha ha ha

Amityville, NY

#12 Jun 17, 2014
is it true that there was a shakeup in village hall?

Savannah, GA

#13 Jun 17, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
is it true that there was a shakeup in village hall?
Yes, Vodka Vick Zelany got fired as a contractor from the village, and Gary Stiriz was demoted from his deputy mayor position within the village.

The magic bus is coming.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#14 Jun 18, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Vodka Vick Zelany got fired as a contractor from the village, and Gary Stiriz was demoted from his deputy mayor position within the village.
The magic bus is coming.
That's old news .Did the bus run over someone else?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#15 Jun 18, 2014
Oh Really Brady I know your very slow so try to follow. His games are on Sunday Morning the league won't change the day or time just for me.You must have had a very hard time in school. I nurture my grandson because I love and support him as i do all my grandchildren. Sorry I'am human.You appear to take a more reptilian approach to child rearing. how ever your consonance appears more amphibian. Oh well you are what you are.And I do believe that the old Magic Bus is coming to take you ,coming to take you away, take you away Sing along Really Brady, Really it is coming . Ba,bye.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 18, 2014
I think the hoodo character is a nut. There must be a void in his/her life to have the need to constantly include me in any complaint they have. Nuts!

And someone please tell the guy on issues the code for power tool noise is

§ 280-10. Construction noise.
A.
No person shall operate or permit to be operated any tools or equipment used in construction, drilling or demolition work:
(1)
Between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. the following day on weekdays or at any time on Sundays or legal holidays, such that the sounds therefrom create unreasonable noise across a residential real property boundary.
(2)
At any other time such that the airborne sound exceeds the standards as set forth in § 280-3 of this chapter.
B.
The provisions of this section shall not apply to emergency or municipal work.

Otherwise, 7am is the earliest you can make non construction noise.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2014
Why don't you respond to Issues on Issues like a big girl."The Guy on Issues" most likely doesn't go on Topix your great sagely wisdom will be lost to him.And thought no construction until 8:00 AM

Location hidden

#18 Jun 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Why don't you respond to Issues on Issues like a big girl."The Guy on Issues" most likely doesn't go on Topix your great sagely wisdom will be lost to him.And thought no construction until 8:00 AM
It was no doubt coincidental that you and hahaha replied almost simultaneously... I didn't mention Ken by name because he didn't use his name on here. But, every resident should be able to do a simple search of the code. And, I wanted to know the answer when I read his question. Please pass it on to him.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#19 Jun 18, 2014
What is wrong with you, OMG everything.What are you talking about Ken. I said I thought it was 8:00 am start time for construction? And people on Issues don't read Topix. Now what Committee have you joined to make the village a better place ?.What have you ever done to make MBV a better place to live in,you do (nothing )but flap your gums. But soon you will have a lot to flap your gums about. How is Vodka Vic? Is he still flapping his gums? They will never get rid of me. That trash as been put to the curb. What did that fowl thing ever do for the village? Just like you he did nothing he just stuck out his hand.

Savannah, GA

#20 Jun 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
<quoted text> That's old news .Did the bus run over someone else?
ask really brady, the source of all reliable village news.

Savannah, GA

#21 Jun 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
I think the hoodo character is a nut. There must be a void in his/her life to have the need to constantly include me in any complaint they have. Nuts!
And someone please tell the guy on issues the code for power tool noise is
§ 280-10. Construction noise.
A.
No person shall operate or permit to be operated any tools or equipment used in construction, drilling or demolition work:
(1)
Between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. the following day on weekdays or at any time on Sundays or legal holidays, such that the sounds therefrom create unreasonable noise across a residential real property boundary.
(2)
At any other time such that the airborne sound exceeds the standards as set forth in § 280-3 of this chapter.
B.
The provisions of this section shall not apply to emergency or municipal work.
Otherwise, 7am is the earliest you can make non construction noise.
Really Brady, I know you are trying to avoid posting on topix, but if you do, stay on the topic of the thread, cleaning up the village. It isnt about the code for noise standards in the village.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 18, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Brady, I know you are trying to avoid posting on topix, but if you do, stay on the topic of the thread, cleaning up the village. It isnt about the code for noise standards in the village.
just providing a public service, but no good deed goes unpunished. BRADY for village administrator!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dissolve the village 20 hr Loza 10
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) Thu Dumass 137
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Tue Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Has anybody heard Jun 20 UR Nate 1
esm Jun 9 We are ESM 9
Cocoa the Yorkie Mar '16 Dantheman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages