First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bill_B

Germany

#47 Dec 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with your AIDS, I wouldn't want to catch that again.
who did you catch it from the first time? Tim B, Gary Skirz, or Vic the racist?
Tim_Building_Ins pector

Germany

#48 Dec 6, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You should be appreciative that i bothered to take time off my lunch break to explain this to you.
The only reason you had time to post is because you finished eating your lunch early is because of my premature E-jack-u-lation.
Not a Member

France

#49 Dec 7, 2013
Why would any idi ut believe the POA would post the filth I just read. They are too busy spending the members (what's left of gem anyway). In 5 years over $100,000 is gone. Just disappeared! Now that is a story.
Bankrupt

Paris, France

#50 Dec 7, 2013
Soon, where did over $100,000 go in the last 5 years? Members money is gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 2 hr 11951Ratdog 49
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) 19 hr Bruce is dangerous 8
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) 22 hr 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Fri nancys 147
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Thu sister Pendulous ... 198
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages