United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

If I'm lucky I'll be able to sell the property in forclosure. If any of these mastic / shirley properties were a few miles over in beautiful moriches, they'd be worth millions.

If you go in any direction everything is much nicer. Bellport has an amazing art show on a gorgeous tree lined lane on 4th of july, mastic has Jerry Springer rejects packing the 20' of remaining sand at smith point until it looks like the banks of the Ganges river.

Luckily there will be no sand left soon at this flithy excuse for a beach, hopefully the trashy residents get washed away with it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

smittyspoint wrote:
If I'm lucky I'll be able to sell the property in forclosure. If any of these mastic / shirley properties were a few miles over in beautiful moriches, they'd be worth millions.
If you go in any direction everything is much nicer. Bellport has an amazing art show on a gorgeous tree lined lane on 4th of july, mastic has Jerry Springer rejects packing the 20' of remaining sand at smith point until it looks like the banks of the Ganges river.
Luckily there will be no sand left soon at this flithy excuse for a beach, hopefully the trashy residents get washed away with it.
You are an idiot. Using a proxy to hide your abysmal location, no doubt.
give it a rest

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Using a proxy to hide your abysmal location, no doubt.
calling people idiots now? arent YOU the one that gets their panties all in a bunch when someone call you an idiot? Piss off Brady. If you cant handle it, dont dish it idiot.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

give it a rest wrote:
<quoted text>calling people idiots now? arent YOU the one that gets their panties all in a bunch when someone call you an idiot? Piss off Brady. If you cant handle it, dont dish it idiot.
All the guy does is try to bring down our area. Maybe he's right. The MBPOA has done nothing in 76 years except bring in rentals, crime, and privitized the waterfront. We are all under water. Blub bulb bulb .
give it a rest

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>All the guy does is try to bring down our area. Maybe he's right. The MBPOA has done nothing in 76 years except bring in rentals, crime, and privitized the waterfront. We are all under water. Blub bulb bulb .
Youre such an idiot. Blame the POA once again. who knew a civic with no government ties or funding could hold soooo much influence over an entire town!? Piss off Brady. POA didnt do anything to this area. Next you'll say Gary is changing all the zoning to help out the residents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

If you don't see my picture, don't assume the post was by me. And, just to let you know how a village works...one trustee does not make the decisions. The mayor needs a majority of votes to carry a change like zoning. But, the blub blub blub was pretty funny.
teehee

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Really Brady wrote:
If you don't see my picture, don't assume the post was by me. And, just to let you know how a village works...one trustee does not make the decisions. The mayor needs a majority of votes to carry a change like zoning. But, the blub blub blub was pretty funny.
you mean blub bulb bulb. light bulbs, please!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

teehee wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean blub bulb bulb. light bulbs, please!
Blub Blub Blub, as in drowning underwater. You should be appreciative that i bothered to take time off my lunch break to explain this to you.
Really Brady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

I have given so many handjobs at Smith's Point Beach that my hands are stiff from genital warts.

Please forgive me if my posts look like a toddler wrote them.
Really Brady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Who is Dan? Jay, I have seen your awful posts before. On a forum packed with white trash morons, yours manage to be the dumbest. Why not kill yourself instead of typing something stupid next time?

Nobody would miss you. There is more to life than Topix, time for you to read a book. I doubt your IQ is higher than 100.
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

I miss the Windmill. Mommy gave the best Windmills!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dan
Does anybody know how many Brady's there are out there?
Only the real one uses a registered alias which is the one with the cat. Others copy the name, like me.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Badtothebone wrote:
I miss the Windmill. Mommy gave the best Windmills!
I call my mommy Hoover like the vacuum. Need I say more? YO!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Realy Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Go Stuff It
BRADY, often imitated, never defeated.
teehee

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Blub Blub Blub, as in drowning underwater. You should be appreciative that i bothered to take time off my lunch break to explain this to you.
Brady is appreciated.
Brady

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Realy Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Go Stuff It
I stuffed it, Vic loved it.
Vic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

I'll never forget that first handjob Brady gave me on Smith Point beach. He beat my aids injector like it owed him money.

He walks up and down the beach spraying down flesh volcanos and working them until they erupt.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Vic wrote:
I'll never forget that first handjob Brady gave me on Smith Point beach. He beat my aids injector like it owed him money.
He walks up and down the beach spraying down flesh volcanos and working them until they erupt.
Good luck with your AIDS, I wouldn't want to catch that again.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

I have Herpaids.YO!
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Good people of Mastic Beach I must tell you that I both FEAR and Admire Mr Politico! He is da main man and I understand why mommy gives him free love!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Center Moriches Discussions

Search the Center Moriches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the Issues with MBV Facebook Page 1 hr Boycott this 88
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,290
Where is hoodo ? you missed me 3 hr Naw 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MacDaddyobama 6,188
MBV to Honor Evan Politico 7 hr HarleyMan 24
We the People 17 hr To Maura 6
Question 18 hr MB Resident 3
•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••