First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pondering2013

Mastic Beach, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
I noticed the for sale sign is off the hardware store building. Has it been sold? If so, does anyone know what is going in there?
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Ye olde crack pipe shoppe Yo!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Probably another fast food joint. Mastic people are the trashiest on earth - here's proof: Nowhere else in the world to property values decline the closer you get to the ocean - just mastic!
Spoken by someone who hides his location. Actually, it is just the opposite. MBV homes in the flood zone will be enriched by Mastic Beach Rising grants of up to $120,000 to elevate homes above the flood zone. This will beautify those homes, and increase their values. It's people like you who try to devalue the area.
not MB

Mastic, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Doesn't matter how much money gets put in. You actually have people from patchogue laughing at what a hell hole you live in.
You lie, but facts don't. Mastic is the only place on LI where you can but a house for less than 100k. Is that because it's so wonderful?
You are a defensive scumbag, just admit you live in a dump.
Also, google what Julianne Moore said about your oceanfront paradise.
Pu$$y
Ms. Moore's comments are about Shirley, not Mastic Beach.
grim yes

Mastic, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Doesn't matter how much money gets put in. You actually have people from patchogue laughing at what a hell hole you live in.
You lie, but facts don't. Mastic is the only place on LI where you can but a house for less than 100k. Is that because it's so wonderful?
Pu$$y
she was only in shirley for what, and hour? patchogue has more psychos living on the street and next to the train tracks than mastic.
MB Lover

Manorville, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Julianne Moore is an a**! Who else would be parked in the parking lot next to Taco Bell and not be able to see it? On top of that she then took her children and ran across Wm. Floyd Pkwy to go to KFC. She is a moron.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#9 Nov 21, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Pu$$y
Angry much ? Fact is MB shrugged off attitudes such as yours years ago as meaningless. I guess you didn't get the memo.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Pu$$y
Here is a quote from your first post:

Nowhere else in the world to property values decline the closer you get to the ocean - just mastic!

Here is a quote from this post:

You lie, but facts don't. Mastic is the only place on LI where you can but a house for less than 100k.

"To property values?"
"Can but a house?"

Thank GOD a no spelling fool like you doesn't live among us educated Mastic/Mastic Beach folks. Good thing you keep your whereabouts hidden so YOUR town doesn't see what a fool you are!
DUH!

Bbbwawawhahahahaha
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 23, 2013
To MasticScum:

Who's the scumbag now? LMFAO!!
Badtothebone

Yonkers, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2013
I enjoy the company of large black men.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#14 Nov 25, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Wow, it only took you one week to find a spelling error I didn't care enough to fix. You really earned that GED. Is your blue collar keeping you warm, pauper?
Mastic losers will continue to be clueless emperors without clothes, as the rest of the island knows they are the same as shirley losers.
The prices there will never recover, crack houses in wyandanch are worth more than beach houses in mastic.
Do you even know there are two towns, one is called Mastic, a hamlet which is separate and distinct from The Incorporated Village of Mastic Beach? You have no idea of the wonderful people who reside in either place. All you do is spew your bias, all the while thinking you are better than we.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#15 Nov 26, 2013
MasticScum wrote:
Wow, it only took you one week to find a spelling error I didn't care enough to fix. You really earned that GED. Is your blue collar keeping you warm, pauper?
Mastic losers will continue to be clueless emperors without clothes, as the rest of the island knows they are the same as shirley losers.
The prices there will never recover, crack houses in wyandanch are worth more than beach houses in mastic.
It took me a week to stop laughing at a moron who runs his big mouth and can't spell. Now it's going to take me another week to stop laughing because you don't start Mastic, Shirley, and Wyandanch with capital letters. Are you stupid or don't you know where the shift key is? Come on now be honest or don't you have the balls to admit it? Are you trying to insinuate you're a "white" collar and spell like this? Hahahahahaha Duh!
Pondering2013

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2013
LMAO! Did anyone even read the original post? This topix site is too damn funny!!!
Just Brady

Stamford, CT

#17 Dec 1, 2013
The owner of Smitty's property believed the location would be the village Hwy dept. I guess the village wasn't looking for a building that was overpriced and full of asbestos. So now he wants a gas station with a diner. Really? Another gas station and the back of the property is residential.
good idea

Mastic, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2013
Just Brady wrote:
The owner of Smitty's property believed the location would be the village Hwy dept. I guess the village wasn't looking for a building that was overpriced and full of asbestos. So now he wants a gas station with a diner. Really? Another gas station and the back of the property is residential.
A diner would be good. I miss the Windmill.
good idea

Mastic, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2013
Realy Brady wrote:
Go Stuff It
Stuff it yourself, twice.
Brady

Elk Grove Village, IL

#21 Dec 2, 2013
I stuffed it, vic loved it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 3, 2013
smittyspoint wrote:
If I'm lucky I'll be able to sell the property in forclosure. If any of these mastic / shirley properties were a few miles over in beautiful moriches, they'd be worth millions.
If you go in any direction everything is much nicer. Bellport has an amazing art show on a gorgeous tree lined lane on 4th of july, mastic has Jerry Springer rejects packing the 20' of remaining sand at smith point until it looks like the banks of the Ganges river.
Luckily there will be no sand left soon at this flithy excuse for a beach, hopefully the trashy residents get washed away with it.
You are an idiot. Using a proxy to hide your abysmal location, no doubt.
give it a rest

Stamford, CT

#25 Dec 3, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Using a proxy to hide your abysmal location, no doubt.
calling people idiots now? arent YOU the one that gets their panties all in a bunch when someone call you an idiot? Piss off Brady. If you cant handle it, dont dish it idiot.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#26 Dec 3, 2013
give it a rest wrote:
<quoted text>calling people idiots now? arent YOU the one that gets their panties all in a bunch when someone call you an idiot? Piss off Brady. If you cant handle it, dont dish it idiot.
All the guy does is try to bring down our area. Maybe he's right. The MBPOA has done nothing in 76 years except bring in rentals, crime, and privitized the waterfront. We are all under water. Blub bulb bulb .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 1 hr Rubber mongo tuna... 468
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 4 hr Dan the man 33
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Thu Ratdog11951 170
Fence installation Dec 4 11951Ratdog 6
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
FarmHouse Farm (Jun '15) Nov '16 Maureen 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance