Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#45 Apr 7, 2014
yayyy wrote:
<quoted text>
You tellin me to move? You'd miss me.
isn't it funny that you took that as an invitation to move...

All I was trying to do was point out there are legal signs that do not require permits.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#46 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>isn't it funny that you took that as an invitation to move...
All I was trying to do was point out there are legal signs that do not require permits.
again with the signs. We have potholes in our streets. Craters in Rivera a drive. Trash everywhere and you're concerned with a sign with B DeBonas name on it. Grudge, grudge, grudge. Heck, when we take over the village next year, we'll change neighborhood rd to Bob DeBona Blvd. won't that be lovely?

Location hidden

#47 Apr 7, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>again with the signs. We have potholes in our streets. Craters in Rivera a drive. Trash everywhere and you're concerned with a sign with B DeBonas name on it. Grudge, grudge, grudge. Heck, when we take over the village next year, we'll change neighborhood rd to Bob DeBona Blvd. won't that be lovely?
I happened to like and respect Bob and almost any name other than Neighborhood Rd would be an improvement. I also noticed you are saying WE are going to take over....
Haha

Stamford, CT

#48 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I happened to like and respect Bob and almost any name other than Neighborhood Rd would be an improvement. I also noticed you are saying WE are going to take over....
we. As in the half of MB that you are trying to get to move away. We. As in the people who are sick of this closed door, secret government. That we. The "we" that is going to vote out your vision team and make this government for all, not just the idiots from the MBVEC. That "we".

Location hidden

#49 Apr 7, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>we. As in the half of MB that you are trying to get to move away. We. As in the people who are sick of this closed door, secret government. That we. The "we" that is going to vote out your vision team and make this government for all, not just the idiots from the MBVEC. That "we".
So, for now on, I'll refer to your group as You People.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#50 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>So, for now on, I'll refer to your group as You People.
as it has been stated many, many times before....I don't give an F what you do or say fatty. Now go pay the village your two grand in poundage fees.

Location hidden

#51 Apr 7, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>as it has been stated many, many times before....I don't give an F what you do or say fatty. Now go pay the village your two grand in poundage fees.
Would you like for me to list the weights of all the fatties at the MBPOA? Really, can't you just make a point without resorting to name calling?
haha

Stamford, CT

#52 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like for me to list the weights of all the fatties at the MBPOA? Really, can't you just make a point without resorting to name calling?
`stop posting, then sure fatty. this has nothing to do with the MBPOA. YOU are the one with the POA obsession. YOU had to bring up the shack. YOU had to bring up the sign. WE don't think the government is a civic. and sure, if you are so obsessed with the POA, list all their names and weights. talk about stalking!!
What

Mastic, NY

#53 Apr 7, 2014
What about the rest of the people? If you are not part of the small group that is the MBVEC or the MBPOA, and the feud, who represents the rest of the people?
Evan Politico

Mastic, NY

#54 Apr 7, 2014
What wrote:
What about the rest of the people? If you are not part of the small group that is the MBVEC or the MBPOA, and the feud, who represents the rest of the people?
Certainly not the new Trustees. Maura and Bruce have both stated they're in favor of dropping the property lawsuit and leaving the most valuable properties in this community in the incompetent control of the MBPOA. All the people of this village have a right to use the waterfront and the marinas, and they have been denied that right for far too long.
Mayor Politico

Bronx, NY

#55 Apr 7, 2014
We the good people of MBV will relinquish control of the waterfront to the MBPOA Yo! Erra consider the bogus lawsuit dropped erra Yo !

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#56 Apr 8, 2014
I like the idea of a village court but how often do you see SCPD pulling someone over in MB? Not enough to pay for the court system. Any ticket given on William Floyd goes elsewhere. As far a C.E. they only ticket POA members at POA functions. We lose.

Location hidden

#57 Apr 8, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
I like the idea of a village court but how often do you see SCPD pulling someone over in MB? Not enough to pay for the court system. Any ticket given on William Floyd goes elsewhere. As far a C.E. they only ticket POA members at POA functions. We lose.
Come to MBV court on vehicle and traffic night...you will see how many people get tickets. A lot if them are for no lic, no insurance, and switched plates.

And most of the major code violations are for absentee landlords, none of whom were POA people. The court is doing its job.
What

Stamford, CT

#58 Apr 8, 2014
Evan Politico wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not the new Trustees. Maura and Bruce have both stated they're in favor of dropping the property lawsuit and leaving the most valuable properties in this community in the incompetent control of the MBPOA. All the people of this village have a right to use the waterfront and the marinas, and they have been denied that right for far too long.
you can use them. Who said you couldn't? The MBVEC? They lied to you.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#59 Apr 22, 2014
You have to register with the federal government and Brookhaven animal shelter.Then do 50 push ups .Stand on one foot and hop around while you make concentric circles on your tummy with your left hand .While reading the Gettysburg address with your right hand. And play God Bless America, from a Kazoo shoved up your ass. Now MB Lover do you wish to to run for office? Then lets get that Kazoo and get you ready to run.

Location hidden

#60 Apr 22, 2014
hoodo wrote:
You have to register with the federal government and Brookhaven animal shelter.Then do 50 push ups .Stand on one foot and hop around while you make concentric circles on your tummy with your left hand .While reading the Gettysburg address with your right hand. And play God Bless America, from a Kazoo shoved up your ass. Now MB Lover do you wish to to run for office? Then lets get that Kazoo and get you ready to run.
hoodo...you can taste the kazoo when Beachman is done. Did I mention you suck?
Saying NO to your boycott

Stamford, CT

#61 Apr 22, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>hoodo...you can taste the kazoo when Beachman is done. Did I mention you suck?
sounds like widdle Babzy-boo Brady is awl sleepy weepy! Did you miss your nappy-wappy Babzy?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#62 Apr 24, 2014
No Really Brady missed her dose of prosaic and she is sooooo depressed about her future.

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#63 Apr 24, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>hoodo...you can taste the kazoo when Beachman is done. Did I mention you suck?
Taste the Kazoo? I don't remember when I tried to offend you. Warned you to not lower yourself with this Hoodo character. Since you are a female I guess a taste of the kazoo wouldn't be so bad.
hoodo

Mastic, NY

#64 Apr 24, 2014
I love tastin myself, ummmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 21 hr Luis 562
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) Tue Name withheld 99
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... May 19 dictatorship 6
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May 15 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May 11 Lisa 337
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Feb '17 TBITOM59 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages