Tim B MBV DHS Director
Garys pirates ARRRRRRRRRR

East Moriches, NY

#82 May 12, 2013
Newbie__ wrote:
I don't even know why anyone would join the property owners, what exactly do they do? What is the point of that organization?
The point is to keep the waterfront out of that crooks hands who would turn us into the next Atlantic city.
You like the waterfront undeveloped? Thank The MBPOA.
PS: Please dont join.

East Moriches, NY

#83 May 12, 2013
WOW A SHED REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>hummm, an illegal home with a bathroom that hasn't had any taxes paid on it for years, with illegal boat storage on land -VS- a shed.
Who abused their power more? I'm going with Gary abusing his power over a shed. I don't care what you say, Gary's illegal home and illegal boat storage , oh, and no permits to fix up his marina after Sandy, is WAY worse than a two stoy shed that the DEC said was OK to build.
Your turn to defend the crook now.
Yeah. Illegal home, illegal boat storage, no permits to fix his marina is worse then a shed.
Bradys a tool for thinking its not. What causes more damage? Oil and gas leaking into the wetlands from illegally stored boats, or a shed?
Dont bother Brady, we know your response. Gary is god to you, he can do wrong.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#84 May 12, 2013
Garys pirates ARRRRRRRRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Illegal home, illegal boat storage, no permits to fix his marina is worse then a shed.
Bradys a tool for thinking its not. What causes more damage? Oil and gas leaking into the wetlands from illegally stored boats, or a shed?
Dont bother Brady, we know your response. Gary is god to you, he can do wrong.
The Stiriz Towers, a prime waterfront development consisting of 10 town houses each with their own boat slip. Stroll the manicured grounds, enjoy chef Stan's barbecue and sushi bar. Valet parking, naturally... Who parks their own car now these days?
WOW A SHED REALLY

East Moriches, NY

#85 May 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The Stiriz Towers, a prime waterfront development consisting of 10 town houses each with their own boat slip. Stroll the manicured grounds, enjoy chef Stan's barbecue and sushi bar. Valet parking, naturally... Who parks their own car now these days?
loser. So an illegal house with illegally stored boats is better than a shed? Abusing a position of power is better then a two story shed?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#86 May 13, 2013
WOW A SHED REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>loser. So an illegal house with illegally stored boats is better than a shed? Abusing a position of power is better then a two story shed?
You can rebuild a house that was there before the hurricane as you could have rebuilt the shed. But, tearing the entire structure down removes its "grandfathered" status, requiring new permits. I applaud the village in not allowing you to rebuild an "accessory structure" on a lot that does not have a MAIN structure.

You should complain to the Town of Brookhaven if you think there is an illegal house at the marina. And, good luck finding any records for structures built before 1959, they are grandfathered.

East Moriches, NY

#87 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You can rebuild a house that was there before the hurricane as you could have rebuilt the shed. But, tearing the entire structure down removes its "grandfathered" status, requiring new permits. I applaud the village in not allowing you to rebuild an "accessory structure" on a lot that does not have a MAIN structure.
You should complain to the Town of Brookhaven if you think there is an illegal house at the marina. And, good luck finding any records for structures built before 1959, they are grandfathered.
Again. Not answering the REAL question because it makes your hero Gary look bad. Good luck with the lawsuit, you will NEVER get those marinas. Guess who has a stop work order because they never got DEC approval to build? HAHAHAHA
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#88 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>Again. Not answering the REAL question because it makes your hero Gary look bad. Good luck with the lawsuit, you will NEVER get those marinas. Guess who has a stop work order because they never got DEC approval to build? HAHAHAHA
Who?

East Moriches, NY

#89 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Who?
Youre the INVESTIGATOR, figure it out! What, Gary not keeping you in the loop anymore? Trouble in Paradise?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#90 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>Youre the INVESTIGATOR, figure it out! What, Gary not keeping you in the loop anymore? Trouble in Paradise?
you can't look for something that does not exist...like a stop work order that if it did exist, you would have proclaimed it from on top of the one and only cell tower in town.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#91 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>No, McCheese
Sorry Magnum Brady P.I.; you are wrong once again, that wasnt me, I just got back from one of the territories ending in "stan"

Location hidden

#92 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't anyone ever stick to the topic.....
that coming from the King of going off topic himself Peter Bardy.

Location hidden

#93 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
did you know someone has an illegal shed at a marina.
doesnt he have an illegal accessory apartment at his marina too?
Mongo Jerry

Bronx, NY

#94 May 13, 2013
Gary is the KING of the Mastic Beach white trash he is their great leader. He is in fact a born clear to the bone crook, and really needs to go. A long with the the rat hole village he rules.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#95 May 14, 2013
today i saw the code enforcement car parked in baptist church parking lot for over 3 hours. where is the code they are enforcing? maybe some little old ladies were praying too loudly? why are we paying people to sit in cars for hours doing nothing. i do not begrudge someone sitting in their car for their lunch break, but it isn't for three hours. if i did that at my job i would be fired. we need to hold these guys accountable.
OMG

Patchogue, NY

#96 May 15, 2013
fool me once wrote:
today i saw the code enforcement car parked in baptist church parking lot for over 3 hours. where is the code they are enforcing? maybe some little old ladies were praying too loudly? why are we paying people to sit in cars for hours doing nothing. i do not begrudge someone sitting in their car for their lunch break, but it isn't for three hours. if i did that at my job i would be fired. we need to hold these guys accountable.
Instead of complaining here why didn't you go to Village Hall or call the Village with the car number and plate number? Maybe because it didn't happen and you just want to stir the S***.
Code enforcers

East Moriches, NY

#97 May 15, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of complaining here why didn't you go to Village Hall or call the Village with the car number and plate number? Maybe because it didn't happen and you just want to stir the S***.
when someone calls and complains about something like this, do you honestly think anything happens? Because it doesn't. They don't lose their jobs, they don't get fined, they are just told to not sit in one spot for so long. I remember when people were complaining about how they were just sitting at the marinas and guess what happened? The village,(Gary)' fired the supervisor who told the Code enforcers to stop doing this. I believe he had threading the village with a lawsuit just to get his last check.
So I don't he's "stirring the shi+", he's just giving the facts. I've watched them sit at the waterfront for hours before. I guessim lying also.
Gondee

Mastic Beach, NY

#98 May 15, 2013
Videotape them doing nothing.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#99 May 15, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
who exactly would i complain to? everyone at that office is a robot. they take the complaint and file in the circular file. then they label you as a trouble maker.
OMG

Selden, NY

#100 May 15, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>who exactly would i complain to? everyone at that office is a robot. they take the complaint and file in the circular file. then they label you as a trouble maker.
Call and speak to the Mayor.
Still on the fence

Rockville, MD

#101 May 15, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>who exactly would i complain to? everyone at that office is a robot. they take the complaint and file in the circular file. then they label you as a trouble maker.
Then you'll see them driving past your house. Better off under the radar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 21 hr Susan 59
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Oct 17 Badtothebone 90
Vick Zeelany Oct 17 Badtothebone 2
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Oct 5 Carlos E Lebron 50
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep '17 mbisgreat 16
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep '17 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages