Tim B MBV DHS Director
fool me once

Hackensack, NJ

#21 May 7, 2013
Brady is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no comparison to Rhonda's house being elevated and that illegally built shed. She got a permit to raise her house and anyone else who wants to raise their home without waiting for mitigation funding can do the same thing.
The shed, on the other hand was built without permits, and whoever says the DEC gave the MBPOA permission to build that shed is full of it.
If the DEC approved the building of the shed than why don't you show the permit to the village.
The DEC does not inspect construction nor do they have building codes. The village does that, period. You illegally constructed a shed and now it's time to face the music, and it's not by the Bay.
the papers have been shown to the village. all problems have been rectified. still no permits and no inspection. just adjourning every time it comes up. doesn't seem quite kosher to me. also, rhonda built on property that does not belong to her. first of all it does not conform to DEC standards, secondly the property belongs to someone else.
i don't care if she raised her house. if she had the money, they good for her.
fool me once

Hackensack, NJ

#22 May 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>It seems there is another issue with the SHED. That type of structure is considered an associated structure. Building such a structure would only be allowed if it was built on improved property that already had a structure. The area where the shed was built was "unimproved waterfront land" per the Town tax records. You simply are not allowed to build a shed on this site. Just wondering when it will be razed?
there was a shed on this site for over 50 years. it needed replacing and was replaced in the same footprint. if unimproved land cannot have a shed on it, then why is there a shed on the bayview park property?
fool me once

Hackensack, NJ

#23 May 7, 2013
Garys pirates wrote:
I want to know what else he does other than sit at the MBPOA marinas in his car? I get it, he can't walk around, but why does he need to sit at the marinas 4 hours a day? Isn't he the HOME INSPECTOR? There are NO homes at the marinas! Well, there is Gary's illegal home at his marina, but we all know that's off limits to inspections by the village.
i think that if this is really happening, then someone should put a camera on the property and film his hours and hours of sitting there. then it should be taken to a village meeting and played for everyone. that way the residents can see where there tax money is really going.
x village supporter

Rockville, MD

#24 May 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>It seems there is another issue with the SHED. That type of structure is considered an associated structure. Building such a structure would only be allowed if it was built on improved property that already had a structure. The area where the shed was built was "unimproved waterfront land" per the Town tax records. You simply are not allowed to build a shed on this site. Just wondering when it will be razed?
Would this fall under existing use like storing boats for a business on residential property
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#25 May 7, 2013
x village supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this fall under existing use like storing boats for a business on residential property
No, McCheese, it wouldn't. You see, all the poa had to do was not completely replace the existing structure. They would have had no problem repairing the old, grandfathered structure. But, they didn't do that. They decided to completely rebuild it without permits and without approval of their own board of directors. What a shame they wasted $20,000 of members money on a shed that now needs to be removed. So the village would be wrong to issue an accessory structure permit with a main structure. It's a technicality, just like the deed says when MB becomes a village....you know he rest.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#26 May 7, 2013
Brady_ wrote:
just shut up and submit to the village
well said. There will be payback.
x village supporter

Rockville, MD

#27 May 7, 2013
Hey I agree.. So as the boats get removed from the residential property it would be wrong of the village to allow them to be put back
Garys pirates

East Moriches, NY

#28 May 7, 2013
Brady_ wrote:
just shut up and submit to the village
But that would make me a brainless village tool just like you. We already have 500 of those here, we dont need anymore.
What College did Tim go to? None? Doesnt he need a college degree for his position? I believe he does.
Garys pirates

East Moriches, NY

#29 May 7, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>there was a shed on this site for over 50 years. it needed replacing and was replaced in the same footprint. if unimproved land cannot have a shed on it, then why is there a shed on the bayview park property?
or the trailers at village hall. No permits either. This is Garys way to keep his competition closed. One more piece of evidence to the DA. Thank you village for doing all the work for us. Tick Tock... thats the count down to the DA DAY!
Garys pirates

East Moriches, NY

#30 May 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>No, McCheese, it wouldn't. You see, all the poa had to do was not completely replace the existing structure. They would have had no problem repairing the old, grandfathered structure. But, they didn't do that. They decided to completely rebuild it without permits and without approval of their own board of directors. What a shame they wasted $20,000 of members money on a shed that now needs to be removed. So the village would be wrong to issue an accessory structure permit with a main structure. It's a technicality, just like the deed says when MB becomes a village....you know he rest.
you think it will be removed? HA! Take them to court and try to get rid of it! Its a frigging SHED! The village doesnt have anything better to do?
Where are Garys permits for HIS marina? He has none. If its not fair for the MBPOA to build a shed without permits, its not fair for Gary to build on his marina without permits.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 May 7, 2013
Garys pirates wrote:
<quoted text>you think it will be removed? HA! Take them to court and try to get rid of it! Its a frigging SHED! The village doesnt have anything better to do?
Where are Garys permits for HIS marina? He has none. If its not fair for the MBPOA to build a shed without permits, its not fair for Gary to build on his marina without permits.
DEC will order it removed. Tough darts.
Garys pirates

East Moriches, NY

#32 May 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>DEC will order it removed. Tough darts.
DEC told them it was ok to build soooo.... Good luck keeping the marina closed.

If the MBPOA can't open without permits, why was Gary allowed to rebuild his marina without permits? It seems unfair for an elected official to abuse their power like that. One more piece of evidence for the DA.

Or are you fine with favorites in the village? One group can build without permits but another can't? Seems corrupt to me.
Foil

East Moriches, NY

#33 May 7, 2013
What college did Tim b go to?
That's all we want to know. We have foiled for it, but they refuse to hand the information over. Why? What are they hiding now?
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#35 May 7, 2013
MR BROJER has degree s. That you people would not even know what they were . Foil them and call the DA. FOOLS
Fact time

Bronx, NY

#36 May 7, 2013
blablabla wrote:
<quoted text>But yet Rhonda can build an illegal deck in the wetlands on someone elses property and build a two story HOUSE no problem. How many bath rooms does the shed have? None? Who approved it already? The DEC? yeah, i believe the DEC approved it. But yet the one person who is in competition with their marina wont give them the permits when its already been approved by the people who are REALLY in control of the waterfront: THE DEC!
What? no comment about that?
You know damn well Gary is doing all he can to keep it closed so they wont have the money to fix it up!!!THAT is the only reason they have!
The marina is on Village property FACT - The DEC never gave any permit for that shed FACT - The board knew they had no permit but built it anyway FACT but lets not confuse things with truth. You do not have the money because you have 25 actual members and have mis-spent every penny you had without the members knowledge - you are quickly becoming irrelevant - our own Village Idiots. Now you hired a convicted felon to be your expediter, it keeps getting better every minute.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#37 May 7, 2013
Fact time wrote:
<quoted text>
The marina is on Village property FACT - The DEC never gave any permit for that shed FACT - The board knew they had no permit but built it anyway FACT but lets not confuse things with truth. You do not have the money because you have 25 actual members and have mis-spent every penny you had without the members knowledge - you are quickly becoming irrelevant - our own Village Idiots. Now you hired a convicted felon to be your expediter, it keeps getting better every minute.
you get what you pay for...Fred does not take checks either.
Thursday night meeting, nominations for officers. Could be very interesting.
william floyd parent

White Plains, NY

#38 May 7, 2013
Fact time wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the village hired him first. don't go blaming paul. he did publicity last year for their election and paul was not running for anything. i don't understand why every forum and every message board goes from a real question or comment to trying to blame mbpoa for something. sorry you're so bitter and insecure. why can't anyone ever stick to the topic without making it mbpoa versus village?
Foil

East Moriches, NY

#39 May 7, 2013
Fact time wrote:
<quoted text>
its a shed. Is this really an issue with them? Why does Gary get a free pass but this shed is such an issue? If Gary can rebuild his marina without permits, why would he give the MBPOA a hard time for a shed? Seems fishy to me.
Foil

East Moriches, NY

#40 May 7, 2013
william floyd parent wrote:
<quoted text>actually the village hired him first. don't go blaming paul. he did publicity last year for their election and paul was not running for anything. i don't understand why every forum and every message board goes from a real question or comment to trying to blame mbpoa for something. sorry you're so bitter and insecure. why can't anyone ever stick to the topic without making it mbpoa versus village?
Apparently the MBPOA is still in charge of MB. I mean, why else would the village be so afraid of them?
MBPOA member since 1988

Jamaica, NY

#41 May 7, 2013
Tim,we do not fear.Our shed has recycled screws and nails taken from the original.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 10 hr Barbara 491
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 18 hr Fufelon 113
Evan Politico may save the Village Thu 11951Ratdog 45
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) Feb 22 DJZ Joker Enforce... 25
BrookHaven to inspect condem stick docks Feb 21 11951Ratdog 12
Bittrolff Feb 20 Diidhedoit 2
Village isdead Feb 19 Poa 64

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages