|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Mirror Man wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once said, "it takes one, to know one."
A wise man also once said, "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck."
william floyd parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

what is this thread about?
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

william floyd parent wrote:
what is this thread about?
it is yet another thread aimed at insulting people who are associated with the village. If you don't already know, the MBPOA is trying any way they can to discredit the village before the judge decides that the village is the rightful owner of all the MBPOA marinas and clubhouse. Hope that answers your question. And, if you don't already know, I am a village supporter.
blablabla

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>it is yet another thread aimed at insulting people who are associated with the village. If you don't already know, the MBPOA is trying any way they can to discredit the village before the judge decides that the village is the rightful owner of all the MBPOA marinas and clubhouse. Hope that answers your question. And, if you don't already know, I am a village supporter.
? Thats the dumbest thing I have read to date! No wait, your "the MBVEC was just and honest" was the dumbest thing, this is a close second. The judge doesn't read topix Im sure, so how is this "the MBPOA trying to discredit the village"?
That make no sense! It makes LESS than no sense! Ahhh whatever.
The village and you can still "stuff" it where the waterfront is concerned. We all know THIS is why a village was formed. It's about time you all stopped lying about it.
william floyd parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>it is yet another thread aimed at insulting people who are associated with the village. If you don't already know, the MBPOA is trying any way they can to discredit the village before the judge decides that the village is the rightful owner of all the MBPOA marinas and clubhouse. Hope that answers your question. And, if you don't already know, I am a village supporter.
you sound bitter. i didn't ask anything about the mbpoa. i asked what this thread was about. obviously you want to twist everything to be about your grudge.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

william floyd parent wrote:
<quoted text>you sound bitter. i didn't ask anything about the mbpoa. i asked what this thread was about. obviously you want to twist everything to be about your grudge.
Bitter, you bet I am. Not towards you, or your right to post, but instead against the constant barrage of posts being started for the pure purpose of harassing the village. Brooklyn, now who do I know who lives in Brooklyn?

I also know you post your opinion that the village is not providing you with the service or information that you expect. Well, tell them.
blablabla

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Bitter, you bet I am. Not towards you, or your right to post, but instead against the constant barrage of posts being started for the pure purpose of harassing the village. Brooklyn, now who do I know who lives in Brooklyn?
I also know you post your opinion that the village is not providing you with the service or information that you expect. Well, tell them.
Ummm, I do believe people HAVE told them. Guess what? They dont listen to anyone except their family members and friends. Did you see how fast crazy Rhonda got her permits to lift her house? The MBPOA is still waiting one year later for a permit for a stupid SHED! A shed! And you say the village doesnt play favorites!
Lets see... Rhonda can build an illegal DECK that she called a dock NOT on her property AND gets to raise her house while the people in competition of Garys marina cant get a permit for a shed. Yeah, sounds fair to me. But your solution is to go tell him again for the 50th time.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

You know damn well there is a reason the 2-story shed was not approved. (yes, I said shed with TWO stories).
blablabla

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
You know damn well there is a reason the 2-story shed was not approved.(yes, I said shed with TWO stories).
But yet Rhonda can build an illegal deck in the wetlands on someone elses property and build a two story HOUSE no problem. How many bath rooms does the shed have? None? Who approved it already? The DEC? yeah, i believe the DEC approved it. But yet the one person who is in competition with their marina wont give them the permits when its already been approved by the people who are REALLY in control of the waterfront: THE DEC!
What? no comment about that?
You know damn well Gary is doing all he can to keep it closed so they wont have the money to fix it up!!!THAT is the only reason they have!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

blablabla wrote:
<quoted text>But yet Rhonda can build an illegal deck in the wetlands on someone elses property and build a two story HOUSE no problem. How many bath rooms does the shed have? None? Who approved it already? The DEC? yeah, i believe the DEC approved it. But yet the one person who is in competition with their marina wont give them the permits when its already been approved by the people who are REALLY in control of the waterfront: THE DEC!
What? no comment about that?
You know damn well Gary is doing all he can to keep it closed so they wont have the money to fix it up!!!THAT is the only reason they have!
Rhonda may have built a dock that did not conform, and I believe that subject has been rectified. As to her house, it had a C/O and it qualifies to be raised to mitigate flood intrusion.

All you have to do is show the C/O for the shed that was built from scratch last year without permits. Oh, that would be a problem, right?
Brady is Right

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Rhonda may have built a dock that did not conform, and I believe that subject has been rectified. As to her house, it had a C/O and it qualifies to be raised to mitigate flood intrusion.
All you have to do is show the C/O for the shed that was built from scratch last year without permits. Oh, that would be a problem, right?
There's no comparison to Rhonda's house being elevated and that illegally built shed. She got a permit to raise her house and anyone else who wants to raise their home without waiting for mitigation funding can do the same thing.

The shed, on the other hand was built without permits, and whoever says the DEC gave the MBPOA permission to build that shed is full of it.

If the DEC approved the building of the shed than why don't you show the permit to the village.

The DEC does not inspect construction nor do they have building codes. The village does that, period. You illegally constructed a shed and now it's time to face the music, and it's not by the Bay.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no comparison to Rhonda's house being elevated and that illegally built shed. She got a permit to raise her house and anyone else who wants to raise their home without waiting for mitigation funding can do the same thing.
The shed, on the other hand was built without permits, and whoever says the DEC gave the MBPOA permission to build that shed is full of it.
If the DEC approved the building of the shed than why don't you show the permit to the village.
The DEC does not inspect construction nor do they have building codes. The village does that, period. You illegally constructed a shed and now it's time to face the music, and it's not by the Bay.
It seems there is another issue with the SHED. That type of structure is considered an associated structure. Building such a structure would only be allowed if it was built on improved property that already had a structure. The area where the shed was built was "unimproved waterfront land" per the Town tax records. You simply are not allowed to build a shed on this site. Just wondering when it will be razed?
Green Brady

Hartsdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Back to Tim B. Is it true he used to drive and Ice Cream Truck for a living before he started to date Gary
Seriously

Hartsdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Seriously has any one ever seen Tim Brojer's resume? How is he qualified for his high paying position? What schooling does he have? What was his job befor the village hired him (and his wife)?
Garys pirates

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
Seriously has any one ever seen Tim Brojer's resume? How is he qualified for his high paying position? What schooling does he have? What was his job befor the village hired him (and his wife)?
pirate I believe. If he can pillage, he can work for Gary
Yes, let's see his qualifications. What other than "stiritz defender" is on his résumé?
Garys pirates

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I want to know what else he does other than sit at the MBPOA marinas in his car? I get it, he can't walk around, but why does he need to sit at the marinas 4 hours a day? Isn't he the HOME INSPECTOR? There are NO homes at the marinas! Well, there is Gary's illegal home at his marina, but we all know that's off limits to inspections by the village.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

just shut up and submit to the village

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Center Moriches Discussions

Search the Center Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 23 min voter 6,366
Seafest sucks,again 1 hr wake up 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,370
HORSE POST FARM/Horse boarding in Manorville/R... (Apr '13) 5 hr Dantheman 49
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) 12 hr hoodo 36
Waterfront Planning Survey Sun hoodo 7
Biondi is Pathetic Sun hoodo 4
•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
Center Moriches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••