Mastic Beach Village Being Investiga...
Clint

Bronx, NY

#21 Nov 5, 2011
Everybody should carry a gun in America. During the hurricane, we had looters. Suffolk PD was nowhere in sight. And guess who had a loaded shotgun with backup ammo? Me, thats who. Got a problem with that? The looters better be glad they didn't pick my house. I'm happy village employees were armed and looking out for looters. Nobody else gave a damn.
More Like

Bellmore, NY

#22 Nov 5, 2011
It's more like Mastic is filling all the jails and prisons with the trashy and slum resident of Mastic.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 Nov 6, 2011
one homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>
they had this problem in patchogue. it wound up costing over 3 million to fix it. way to go village.(read: sarcasm)
The next big Nor' Easter could be very destructive and cause massive flooding, extended power outages, and structural damage. So, will the village put it's neck on the line to protect it's residents or leave that up to the SCPD (who were on street light duty).

I heard there was looting down by the Osprey area.....good luck next time!
Lou Vega

East Moriches, NY

#24 Nov 6, 2011
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The next big Nor' Easter could be very destructive and cause massive flooding, extended power outages, and structural damage. So, will the village put it's neck on the line to protect it's residents or leave that up to the SCPD (who were on street light duty).
I heard there was looting down by the Osprey area.....good luck next time!
And not a single code enforcer (armed or other wise) was around! Arming them didn't stop them. Arming them didn't scare the looters away! The code enforcers didn't go down by the water, they didn't want to get their shoes wet! It was all for show. And it was an ILLEGAL show! Maybe we would've had a larger police presence if Gary didn't go over the 7th prescient head and go to the state police first. But I know, NONE of it was Gary's fault! HE'S NEVER to blame for his own actions, it's EVERYONE else fault!

The only looters that were stopped were by private citizens. They scared them off, and they called the police who arrested one group while in the act of looting. The code enforcers DID NOTHING to protect us!!! Sure THEIR friends and families houses were ok, but no one else.

Slap yourselves on the back all you want. Praise Gary for arming his "army" after he, and you, said he wouldn't. Kiss his a$$ all you want, we know the truth, and the truth is that they can't/won't do anything to protect us. That is/was the job of the police. Don't believe me? Call the code enforcers when you see a crime, they will tell you to call the police and go back to sitting on their a$$es like they always do.

Spring will be here soon. Enjoy your stay in office while you can.
TaxMoney

Bronx, NY

#25 Nov 6, 2011
What is SCPD a bunch of little bitches who won't give us police protection we pay taxes for because the village somehow pissed them off?
Is this for real? If so we need the police commissioner to start firing people at the 7th pct and get us cops who perform what they are paid money to do.Patrol Mastic Beach. Not sit at the firehouse. Yes I understand meals. But why are there multiple SCPD cars at the MBFH eveytime I go by if they are on "meal hour"?
It's simple. If SCPD won't respond to our needs in Mastic Beach, ban them from using our firehouse.
Even to use a bathroom. Banned.
Our firehouse. For our friends.
You don't patrol. Don't come to our firehouse that we pay for.
Period.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#26 Nov 6, 2011
TaxMoney wrote:
What is SCPD a bunch of little bitches who won't give us police protection we pay taxes for because the village somehow pissed them off?
Is this for real? If so we need the police commissioner to start firing people at the 7th pct and get us cops who perform what they are paid money to do.Patrol Mastic Beach. Not sit at the firehouse. Yes I understand meals. But why are there multiple SCPD cars at the MBFH eveytime I go by if they are on "meal hour"?
It's simple. If SCPD won't respond to our needs in Mastic Beach, ban them from using our firehouse.
Period.
Doesn't Shirley also pay for the MB firehouse?
Pathetic

East Moriches, NY

#27 Nov 6, 2011
TaxMoney wrote:
Period.
The fire house nor the police are the issue. The issue is that the "village leaders" have no idea how to run a village. They think that by yelling at everyone, demanding special treatment and bitching about the TOB on television is somehow going to get them to do what they want. The PCCA, the mbvec and the "vision" team f-ed this up from day one. They started out with lies to get a village, the blamed all the people that they needed on their side (TOB included) and they are just not that suave to run a village. But the main issue of this tread is that Gary, NOT Paul our "mayor", armed his code enforcers when they had no legal authority to do so. They didn't stop ANY looters. They even went so far as to go on TV, and in the newspaper and say that their was NO looting! That the code enforcers handled it! MORE LIES!!! They should of said.... "yes, there was looting because the police wasn't there for us". But no, pride and arrogance is taking over in the village. So now we are being led by pride, arrogance and corruption. There is NO hope for this village while the current administration is in charge.

I guess we all need to arm ourselves in case we have to go Mano-a-Mano with a "code enforcer" at high-noon someday.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#28 Nov 6, 2011
Do you really think you will be attacked by an ARMED Code enforcer? This is getting lame.
Six Tons of Trash

Bellmore, NY

#29 Nov 6, 2011
Town of Savages, Welfare trash, gangs, run by looters and pillagers who could care less, main goal just keep the animals in Mastic don't let them out.
whatever

East Moriches, NY

#30 Nov 6, 2011
Brady wrote:
Do you really think you will be attacked by an ARMED Code enforcer? This is getting lame.
What I want to know is why was Gary, who is the Deputy Mayor, not the mayor, authorizing the use of fire arms for village employees? He has no right to do this. Plus by the past comments, it looks like you're a bit upset that your insistence that they were never armed was proven wrong.

I also agree that it was a complete waste for them to be armed. They didn't stop any looters. They weren't even around the houses that were robbed. So why exactly WERE they armed? It surely wasn't to protect the people or property of our Village. Was it just to make them feel more important?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 Nov 6, 2011
I didn't know they were deputized for 2 days, so sue me. I evacuated.

Since: Apr 09

Oakhurst, NJ

#32 Nov 6, 2011
I was carrying a concealed side arm during the hurricane also. And I wasnt even deputized. Couldnt leave it in my house while it was evacuated.
Skadoosh

Lindenhurst, NY

#33 Nov 7, 2011
Lou Vega wrote:
<quoted text>
And not a single code enforcer (armed or other wise) was around! Arming them didn't stop them. Arming them didn't scare the looters away! The code enforcers didn't go down by the water, they didn't want to get their shoes wet! It was all for show. And it was an ILLEGAL show! Maybe we would've had a larger police presence if Gary didn't go over the 7th prescient head and go to the state police first. But I know, NONE of it was Gary's fault! HE'S NEVER to blame for his own actions, it's EVERYONE else fault!
The only looters that were stopped were by private citizens. They scared them off, and they called the police who arrested one group while in the act of looting. The code enforcers DID NOTHING to protect us!!! Sure THEIR friends and families houses were ok, but no one else.
Slap yourselves on the back all you want. Praise Gary for arming his "army" after he, and you, said he wouldn't. Kiss his a$$ all you want, we know the truth, and the truth is that they can't/won't do anything to protect us. That is/was the job of the police. Don't believe me? Call the code enforcers when you see a crime, they will tell you to call the police and go back to sitting on their a$$es like they always do.
Spring will be here soon. Enjoy your stay in office while you can.
Wow, seriously dude relax before you blow a vein.
Skadoosh

Lindenhurst, NY

#34 Nov 7, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What I want to know is why was Gary, who is the Deputy Mayor, not the mayor, authorizing the use of fire arms for village employees? He has no right to do this. Plus by the past comments, it looks like you're a bit upset that your insistence that they were never armed was proven wrong.
I also agree that it was a complete waste for them to be armed. They didn't stop any looters. They weren't even around the houses that were robbed. So why exactly WERE they armed? It surely wasn't to protect the people or property of our Village. Was it just to make them feel more important?
Bottom line is that they were not armed to stop looters, etc., it was probably to make the actual code enforcers feel safer in their travels while on Village business. Considering there was a mandatory evacuation and it was unknown how bad the damage was to be I dont blame them.
Skadoosh

Lindenhurst, NY

#35 Nov 7, 2011
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>The fire house nor the police are the issue. The issue is that the "village leaders" have no idea how to run a village. They think that by yelling at everyone, demanding special treatment and bitching about the TOB on television is somehow going to get them to do what they want. The PCCA, the mbvec and the "vision" team f-ed this up from day one. They started out with lies to get a village, the blamed all the people that they needed on their side (TOB included) and they are just not that suave to run a village. But the main issue of this tread is that Gary, NOT Paul our "mayor", armed his code enforcers when they had no legal authority to do so. They didn't stop ANY looters. They even went so far as to go on TV, and in the newspaper and say that their was NO looting! That the code enforcers handled it! MORE LIES!!! They should of said.... "yes, there was looting because the police wasn't there for us". But no, pride and arrogance is taking over in the village. So now we are being led by pride, arrogance and corruption. There is NO hope for this village while the current administration is in charge.
I guess we all need to arm ourselves in case we have to go Mano-a-Mano with a "code enforcer" at high-noon someday.
Get a grip with your "mano-a-mano" comment your an idiot! You are the reason that I voted for a Village, too many knuckleheads spreading nonsense and blowing things out of proportion. There are more important things to be ranting and raving about in life then deputized code enforcers. Get a clue.
pathetic

East Moriches, NY

#36 Nov 7, 2011
Skadoosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip with your "mano-a-mano" comment your an idiot! You are the reason that I voted for a Village, too many knuckleheads spreading nonsense and blowing things out of proportion. There are more important things to be ranting and raving about in life then deputized code enforcers. Get a clue.
you, need to get a grip on reality and see what your so called "leaders" are really doing with OUR tax money. Highway, cleaning up MB, and protecting our waterfront is last on their list. Stealing the marinas, getting Gary his cell tower and giving jobs to his family is top of the list. If you are to blind to see that, thats your own fault.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#37 Nov 7, 2011
The people of Connecticut are still without power after a week. I think Gary hired the right people to get the job done. And, I am sure you disagree.
SmithandWesson

Bronx, NY

#38 Nov 7, 2011
Beach Man wrote:
I was carrying a concealed side arm during the hurricane also. And I wasnt even deputized. Couldnt leave it in my house while it was evacuated.
If you don't have a carry permit, then you broke the law.
I think everyone should be able to carry a firearm at all times.
The laws make it so only criminals have guns.
one homeowner

West Babylon, NY

#39 Nov 7, 2011
Brady wrote:
The people of Connecticut are still without power after a week. I think Gary hired the right people to get the job done. And, I am sure you disagree.
plenty of people were without power for a week after the hurricane too. gary did not fix the power lines. that was LIPA. get a grip.

Since: Apr 09

Oakhurst, NJ

#40 Nov 7, 2011
SmithandWesson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a carry permit, then you broke the law.
I think everyone should be able to carry a firearm at all times.
The laws make it so only criminals have guns.
I was going to the range. LOL Not breaking any laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) 2 hr Slow Learner 63
My car was stolen and I'm looking for the carlo... Sat Slow Learner 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Lou 511
All Star Horse Farm Apr 19 Jenny 2
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Apr 16 Jaws 49
KKK Ignorance (Aug '16) Apr 14 Losa 14
Why call police was mayor there ???? Apr 12 Fufelon 71

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance