Police say woman poisoned with cyanid...

Police say woman poisoned with cyanide has died

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 1, 2008, titled Police say woman poisoned with cyanide has died. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Suffolk woman who has been in a coma since she was allegedly poisoned with cyanide by her husband has died, Suffolk police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

RIP

AOL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
A very tragic story. The fact that her husband was a plumber should have made him a prime suspect.
rmj

Paterson, NJ

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Another tragedy this week on LI with the wife dead, I feel it for the kids. Rest in peace.
sam

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Hope Newsday keeps up with the telling of this story. Judges, juries, people, wake up and take notice, because if the decent people do nothing, evils like this mulitply and get worse and worse.
ljdksdf

Bridgeport, CT

#4 Nov 10, 2008
hes guilty
deb

Newark, NJ

#5 Nov 11, 2008
I dont know how anyone could hate the mother of their children enough to kill her. This is truly sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 14 hr Aramis lounge bar... 67
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) 15 hr Aramis lounge bar... 199
mastic village being dissolved Mon Scum bags 105
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) Jul 23 Badtobeboned 9
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages