looks like the end is near.
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#21 Sep 22, 2013
I have not posted nor do I care so don't involve me
confused

Bronx, NY

#22 Sep 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Confused Biker, it is my belief that the possible pending litigation will be used as yet another excuse to ask for more time. I would do the same thing, if I were them. Funny thing about litigation, sometimes you get less than you want, and unintended consequences are always a possibility. Discovery gets very intrusive sometimes revealing financial issues better left in a dark drawer.
I couldn't agree more. financial issues such as nepotism, no bid contracts, and using money that was for a specific thing for something else will be revealed. that will make more transparency in government and force officials to do the right thing. i can't wait.
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#23 Sep 23, 2013
You people are living in a fantasy world, you should bow to the east and praise honest frank because that's who you all sound like
Tranny Rimjob

Ardsley, NY

#24 Sep 24, 2013
Next to those fouled up with the tar of the marina political fiasco....Honest Frank emerges as the only trustworthy political candidate in the area. He is for good and not for bad like those humps and their cheesy supporters like that flunky Brady.

FLUNKY FLUNKY FLUNKY!!!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#25 Sep 24, 2013
Tranny Rimjob wrote:
Next to those fouled up with the tar of the marina political fiasco....Honest Frank emerges as the only trustworthy political candidate in the area. He is for good and not for bad like those humps and their cheesy supporters like that flunky Brady.
FLUNKY FLUNKY FLUNKY!!!
nice alias name, your mother must be proud.

Since: Apr 09

Coram, NY

#26 Sep 24, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
You people are living in a fantasy world, you should bow to the east and praise honest frank because that's who you all sound like
Do you have a problem with Muslims? I am Muslim. You should not involve yourself with politics if your a racist.

Since: Apr 09

Coram, NY

#27 Sep 24, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>nice alias name, your mother must be proud.
The way people are naming their kids these days it could be their real name.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#28 Sep 24, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The way people are naming their kids these days it could be their real name.
I guess his brother must be the poster BALL GAG...
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#29 Sep 24, 2013
Beach man , don't read that much into my post. It wasn't written about muslims

Since: Apr 09

Coram, NY

#30 Sep 24, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
Beach man , don't read that much into my post. It wasn't written about muslims
LOL I'm not really Muslim.
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#31 Sep 24, 2013
Really ? Are you sure
Doosh Nozzle

Ardsley, NY

#32 Sep 24, 2013
You are on a sinking ship Mr Brady. The marina fiasco is taking you to Davey's locker.....and you stink.
Brady

United States

#34 Sep 24, 2013
Doosh Nozzle wrote:
You are on a sinking ship Mr Brady. The marina fiasco is taking you to Davey's locker.....and you stink.
Go stuff it.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#35 Sep 24, 2013
Doosh Nozzle wrote:
You are on a sinking ship Mr Brady. The marina fiasco is taking you to Davey's locker.....and you stink.
I still hope the judge decides the village owns the marinas. That would burn your ass.
Backdoor Brady

Ardsley, NY

#36 Sep 24, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Go stuff it.


Brave banter Mr Brady.
You talk the talk, but can you jack the crack.
Whip It Good

Ardsley, NY

#37 Sep 25, 2013
Shall I sound the abandon ship alarm Mr Brady? Or do you want to continue making rationalizations while others jump over the side.121
Beerfahrt Blowhard

Ardsley, NY

#38 Sep 25, 2013
AHH OOGAHHHH !!
AHH OOGAHHHH !!
Man the lifeboats!
Everyman for himself!!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#39 Sep 25, 2013
Every time someone mentions Brady, I get paid.

The lifeboat reference is funny, now that the court case is getting closer to happening. I read the judge's decision where he threw out your organizations request to have the case dismissed. The case has merit, and now the fun begins.
Hello Sailor

Ardsley, NY

#40 Sep 25, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
I have not posted nor do I care so don't involve me
Arghh have a life preserver Vic. Lifeboats are downstairs and to the right. Looks like the rats are jumping ship.
Will Brady be the Capt Hazlewood of the marina fiasco?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#41 Sep 25, 2013
Hello Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Arghh have a life preserver Vic. Lifeboats are downstairs and to the right. Looks like the rats are jumping ship.
Will Brady be the Capt Hazlewood of the marina fiasco?
Dock master Brady to you! Ka Ching. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crabby Robs at Smith Point 1 hr Username 2
Use of collection agency 18 hr biker one 20
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Wed 11951Ratdog 86
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Tue 11951Ratdog 38
Mayor maura closet sausage smoker??????? Aug 20 Nancy 1
Why is Jay a dickk Aug 20 Joe biden 4
Cocoa the Yorkie Mar '16 Dantheman 1

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages