Moving to mastic beach. Wheres a good area to live?

Posted in the Center Moriches Forum

Needadvice

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Yes, i know there are some bad areas. I've read the forums, i just want to know what areas are GOOD? Specifically avenues. Is elm rd alright? Ducky ln? Any information on safe and good clean areas in mastic beach will be appreciated :)
Sick of all this crap

Mastic, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2011
Needadvice wrote:
Yes, i know there are some bad areas. I've read the forums, i just want to know what areas are GOOD? Specifically avenues. Is elm rd alright? Ducky ln? Any information on safe and good clean areas in mastic beach will be appreciated :)
Both those streets are fine as well as Bayview and Riveria.
Needadvice

Elmhurst, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2011
Sick of all this crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Both those streets are fine as well as Bayview and Riveria.
Thank you! I wasnt quite too sure. Maybe i'll check out bayview or ducky. I just wanna stay clear from any druggies and bad neighborhoods. Anybody know any areas i should keep away?
Moving Inn

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 28, 2011
I hope you like like Crime, hookers, sex offenders, welfare trash and homeless then your looking for a place int he right town. Anywhere in Mastic you will find low life trash, it's a shanty area.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#5 Sep 28, 2011
Wear a shopping bag as shortz and you will fit right in Yo!
Safe Zone

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 29, 2011
honestly speaking I do not think their is any safe area in Mastic, your going to hear bullets wizz over your head and ding ding ding from them hitting your car driving on neighborhood Road.

The residents neglect home, rent ever space to who knows who usally to convicts and x-cons or sex offenders, the area is plagued by welfare ghetto trash.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#8 Sep 29, 2011
I come from Mastic where offenders hang,juzt got mugged by sum minority gang Yo!
Danger Zone

Bellmore, NY

#9 Sep 30, 2011
I assume you collect welfare or just got out of jail if your looking to reside in Mastic? Then anywhere in mastic is perfect for you, you will fit right in with the rest of the loser trash in Mastic.
East end chick

Patchogue, NY

#10 May 5, 2013
Needadvice wrote:
Yes, i know there are some bad areas. I've read the forums, i just want to know what areas are GOOD? Specifically avenues. Is elm rd alright? Ducky ln? Any information on safe and good clean areas in mastic beach will be appreciated :)
Hi! I've been looking on those two specific roads also! What do you think? Is elm safe? There are 18 registered sex offenders in a 3 mile radio us! I love the house just SOOO unsure of the area. Any more info or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Evan Politico

East Northport, NY

#11 May 5, 2013
If you are a nympho 18 registered sex offenders in a 3 mile radius is a good thing Yo!
Neighborhood

Ridgewood, NY

#12 May 7, 2013
The area by the Indian Reservation, you know, the one with the phony Indians , is GRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 May 7, 2013
East end chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! I've been looking on those two specific roads also! What do you think? Is elm safe? There are 18 registered sex offenders in a 3 mile radio us! I love the house just SOOO unsure of the area. Any more info or comments would be greatly appreciated!
there is a beautiful house for sale on Victoria, not too close to water, nice garage, and it's walking distance to church, stores, and water. Only $100,000. Check it out.
Masticbeachtnik

Shirley, NY

#14 May 8, 2013
The best place you can live in Mastic Beach is in South Bellport. And the indian reservation is a phony indian reservation.My grandfather told me there were no indians living there and he knew all of them back in the 1940's and 50's.How do they keep that land not being indians?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 May 8, 2013
Masticbeachtnik wrote:
The best place you can live in Mastic Beach is in South Bellport. And the indian reservation is a phony indian reservation.My grandfather told me there were no indians living there and he knew all of them back in the 1940's and 50's.How do they keep that land not being indians?
South Bellport has million dollar estates. The Indian res is in Mastic, not MBV. The comments directed towards the native Americans not being Indians is likely a racist insinuation that they don't look like Indians.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#16 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>there is a beautiful house for sale on Victoria, not too close to water, nice garage, and it's walking distance to church, stores, and water. Only $100,000. Check it out.
I see you dont mention the beauty of a house at 106 Cranberry.
Wild Bill Hicock

Bronx, NY

#17 Jul 9, 2013
Neighborhood wrote:
The area by the Indian Reservation, you know, the one with the phony Indians , is GRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Phony Indians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBPOA Law suit 15 min wrong again 85
Sewer Systems 2 hr LibertyTreeBud 7
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 2 hr LibertyTreeBud 4
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 17 hr Henu 6
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Center Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Center Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:59 am PST

NBC Sports 4:59AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
Yahoo! Sports 6:29 AM
Tom Coughlin not thrilled about Odell Beckham celebration questions
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge