First Prev
of 9
Next Last
cranberry resident

White Plains, NY

#163 Jun 10, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
In checking on the MBPOA, they have recieved grant monies in the past , that is TAXPAYER $$$$$ for you uneducated idiots. That means by LAW they cannot deny membership to anyone once they accepted those funds. I hope they get fined and the people in charge be held accountable. If right is right, they would dig up DiBoner and make his ass accountable. He started all this crap
most grants come from private donors so it would not usually be tax money. government grants come with stipulations and must be used for the purpose they were given; and it is strictly regulated, so stop trying to stir things up.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#164 Jun 10, 2013
cranberry resident wrote:
<quoted text>most grants come from private donors so it would not usually be tax money. government grants come with stipulations and must be used for the purpose they were given; and it is strictly regulated, so stop trying to stir things up.
You are not fooling anyone, MBPOA board member. Different name, same shit.
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#165 Jun 10, 2013
Fool gary has no ramp. Not sueing everyone in site just you, you denied me membership
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#166 Jun 10, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Fool gary has no ramp. Not sueing everyone in site just you, you denied me membership
Perhaps the Masked Avenger can be of some assistance?
cranberry resident

White Plains, NY

#167 Jun 11, 2013
i have no authority to deny or grant membership anywhere except in my own home. you are not suing me. i don't own a boat, so thats why i didn't know gary had no ramp. maybe you should get a boat slip instead. there are boat slips at forge river, and i think there are some near osprey.

again, i will say that your big mouth has caused you to lose your original slip and your penchant for suing others has not made you many friends. i was not the cause of your lawsuit, nor am i the cause of your problems. maybe if you would treat people with the respect that they deserve instead of being a big blowhard, karma would go your way.
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Bronx, NY

#168 Jun 11, 2013
cranberry resident wrote:
<quoted text>most grants come from private donors so it would not usually be tax money. government grants come with stipulations and must be used for the purpose they were given; and it is strictly regulated, so stop trying to stir things up.
They received MY taxpayer dollars, it does not matter. According to the LAW they cannot limit membership to anyone now.If they never recieved these funds they can call themselves a private club, they cannot. They broke the law yet again, case closed.That is right from the IRS laws.
LOL

Stamford, CT

#169 Jun 11, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
To hear hear NOT everyone can use the waterfront as per the deeds the mbpoa picks and chooses who can 44 of us were denied membership because of political views. I have to drive out of town to launch my boat a 20 plus year member
And the village lets some people build without permits and others they stalk just to harass. You reap what you sow.
Have fun this summer out of town launching your boat. I know how you feel, Stiritz' prices are too high. If only there was a group that had affordable boat slips for anyone that wanted to join their organization. Hey Vic, dont you know a group like that?
LOL

Stamford, CT

#170 Jun 11, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
They received MY taxpayer dollars, it does not matter. According to the LAW they cannot limit membership to anyone now.If they never recieved these funds they can call themselves a private club, they cannot. They broke the law yet again, case closed.That is right from the IRS laws.
So sue them ya POS!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#171 Jun 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>And the village lets some people build without permits and others they stalk just to harass. You reap what you sow.
Have fun this summer out of town launching your boat. I know how you feel, Stiritz' prices are too high. If only there was a group that had affordable boat slips for anyone that wanted to join their organization. Hey Vic, dont you know a group like that?
If only you had anyone who wanted to stay a member.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#172 Jun 11, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
try again. sue again. call the da again. how has that worked for you so far?
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#173 Jun 12, 2013
why did the village trustees and mayor get so uncomfortable when maura mentioned tims credentials? nobody wanted to answer those questions. i saw the lawyer run after maura when she was done speaking. i would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. nobody said that she was wrong or said anything for that matter. cat had their tongue.
not a fan

Bronx, NY

#174 Jun 12, 2013
Because no one cares what she has to say
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#175 Jun 12, 2013
not a fan wrote:
Because no one cares what she has to say
more than likely it's because they are in the wrong and they know it.
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#176 Jun 12, 2013
Why because she said so
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#177 Jun 13, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Why because she said so
WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU? because you said so? i think not. that is not really an answer to anyone's questions. why not give someone the information that they foiled? why not disclose credentials or the lack of credentials. are they trying to hide something? if not, then give her the information. i thought that this was the reason that the village was here; so that residents could have transparency.(oh, i forgot they are here because they wanted to screw the mbpoa)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) 12 hr Andras 34
News Massena man displays asbestos gripe (Apr '08) Feb 15 Tuna Salad 186
Mastic Beach Village Exploratory Committee Poster Feb 10 PaulYo 4
Apt for rent Feb 6 Loser 5
Poll Should "Honest Frank" Be Committed ? (Jun '10) Jan 31 Evan Politico 571
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Jan '18 SLAUS 179
house lift Jan '18 Diangelo 59 1

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance